IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

8 hours ago, rwwjr44 said:

"New" update - Listed on web site as April 11, 2019 but listed in the App store as April 26, 2019

Conductor 2.9.21

Released on April 11 2019

Yeah, I downloaded new app FW a few days back. They seem to be a few days late on the updates announcements. I always just check the App Store. 

Some improvements with issues I was having. Couldn’t access my playlists previously but my “fave artist” still not grouping correctly on tidal. 

I also suggested a few minor improvements on the UI that I hope aurender looks into. I’m guessing it’ll be a while till we get the new skins...🤷🏻‍♂️

Lyngdorf MP40..Aurender N200..Panasonic UB9000..SimAudio Titan MCH Amp..Emotiva BasX A4..KEF Ref 1 Meta..Dali Phantom IW..SVS Prime Elevation(4)..JL Audio F112..Shunyata Research Ztron Alpha HC/Digital..IsoAcoustics Gaia II, Orea Bronze..Billy Bags rack.

9 hours ago, JS21 said:

I’m guessing it’ll be a while till we get the new skins...

This is the last time I'm asking about the current timelines of the long promised new UI skins, since after several times of asking already and getting NO response whatsoever this is getting rather embarassing.. 😞

@AriMargolis Your input would be very much appreciated. Again..

Too bad Aurender doesn't support their customers on this forum like Lumin does.

MAIN SYSTEM - SST Ambrosia 2000 Second Edition Preamp and Son of Ampzilla II Amp, dCS Debussy DAC, Bricasti M5 Streamer, PS Audio P3 Power Plant, Aurender ACS10 Server/Streamer, Focal Sopra No. 1 Speakers, JL Audio F112 Subwoofer, Elac SUB3070 Subwoofer, 20TB Synology NAS, Small Green Computer i5/1TB SSD running Roon

HOME OFFICE SYSTEM - NAD M10 Integrated Amp/Streamer/DAC, Auralic Altair Streamer/DAC, Oppo BDP-103 SACD, KEF LS50 Speakers

My own experience is that Aurender is quite supportive and attentive. 

I have a different question.  It is about sound quality.  I recently discovered a pianist named Vittorio Forte.  He has new "album" of the Chopin Waltzes.  I stumbled across it on Spotify.  With a couple of exceptions, I think his interpretation of the Waltzes are a joy.  They also sound wonderful -- in my car.  I went shopping for the CD only to learn that it is Spotify or bust.  So I down loaded it from Spotify to my computer and then to my N10 hard drive.  There, it does not sound equally wonderful.  My first thought that it may have been engineered with cars or handheld devices in mind.  But Chopin?  Any thoughts? 

2 hours ago, Koso said:

Just want to support Vincent1234. I am waiting for response to his questions too! Any response would be fair (even response  "I dont know" is better than no response).

Fully agree! We can live with extra delays; we are all grown-ups. But if Aurender participates here it would be fair to expect an answer, even when it's not a desired one.

Anyone know how to delete previously saved albums in their library that Tidal has deleted from theirs? I have about 10 that I want to delete and “Remove from library” does not delete the albums. 

I’ve emailed support a few times and have gotten no replies 😕.

Lyngdorf MP40..Aurender N200..Panasonic UB9000..SimAudio Titan MCH Amp..Emotiva BasX A4..KEF Ref 1 Meta..Dali Phantom IW..SVS Prime Elevation(4)..JL Audio F112..Shunyata Research Ztron Alpha HC/Digital..IsoAcoustics Gaia II, Orea Bronze..Billy Bags rack.

@JS21There is a definite bug with certain albums. Some just will not delete, not all, but some.

I raised the subject with support some months ago and they admitted as such and said the bug would be sorted in a subsequent software update. Well we have had numerous updates since then and still no bug fix. 

I have tried the usual like database rebuild and looking for hidden files but that hasn’t yielded any hint as to how to sort it out. 

We are in the hands of Aurender ?

Aurender W20 Music Server, Kii Three Active Speakers, Kii Digital Controller

Audioquest Diamond USB, Audioquest Niagara 7000 conditioner, Audioquest NRG-1000 HC mains leads

22 hours ago, Mazza said:

@JS21There is a definite bug with certain albums. Some just will not delete, not all, but some.

I raised the subject with support some months ago and they admitted as such and said the bug would be sorted in a subsequent software update. Well we have had numerous updates since then and still no bug fix. 

I have tried the usual like database rebuild and looking for hidden files but that hasn’t yielded any hint as to how to sort it out. 

We are in the hands of Aurender ?

Yeah, sometime last month it seems Tidal cleared out more than a few albums from their jazz library. Now I have around 15 albums that are unplayable but are still in my library. Same thing happened last year but that was only 1 album and Aurender had to remotely access my A10 to delete it. Wish the fix would come soon. 

On 5/2/2019 at 2:27 AM, Mazza said:

Some just will not delete, not all, but some.

@JS21 @Mazza Yes, this has been an issue. Are you on the latest software? There have been some improvements there.

When you use the "add to library" function to add streaming content to your Aurender library, the Aurender system adds a "link" to that album to your Aurender library database. The problem is, if the location of that album on Tidal's servers changes, it renders those Aurender library db links false. Unfortunately when that happens, the system is unable to "remove from library" those albums...

If there are Tidal albums you wish to remove from your library, but can't - please send a remote support request email from the Conductor app (Settings>Help>Send remote support email) and note which albums you'd like to have deleted. We will take care of it for you.

1 hour ago, AriMargolis said:

@JS21 @Mazza Yes, this has been an issue. Are you on the latest software? There have been some improvements there.

When you use the "add to library" function to add streaming content to your Aurender library, the Aurender system adds a "link" to that album to your Aurender library database. The problem is, if the location of that album on Tidal's servers changes, it renders those Aurender library db links false. Unfortunately when that happens, the system is unable to "remove from library" those albums...

If there are Tidal albums you wish to remove from your library, but can't - please send a remote support request email from the Conductor app (Settings>Help>Send remote support email) and note which albums you'd like to have deleted. We will take care of it for you.

I don't stream so this isn't a problem for me but for those who do, there should be a permanent fix for this. These types on niggling problems not being resolved are bad for Aurender's reputation. 

Aurender N10, Esoteric F-05 Integrated Amplifier, Synergistic Active USB, Oppo 203, Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker cables, Legacy Audio Focus SE, Rega Planar 10 turntable with Aphelion 2 cartridge.

@AriMargolis thankyou. I’ll try support again. The last time I tried they couldn’t delete the albums themselves. But that was a couple of updates ago

Aurender W20 Music Server, Kii Three Active Speakers, Kii Digital Controller

Audioquest Diamond USB, Audioquest Niagara 7000 conditioner, Audioquest NRG-1000 HC mains leads

13 hours ago, AriMargolis said:

Thank you. Will email support again. 

Any word when the new app will be available?

Aurender N10, Esoteric F-05 Integrated Amplifier, Synergistic Active USB, Oppo 203, Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker cables, Legacy Audio Focus SE, Rega Planar 10 turntable with Aphelion 2 cartridge.