IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

That screenshot isn't showing a track streaming from Tidal.

In the Que it shows the current track as a Tidal MQA stream.   Up top it shows as a Local DSD file being played.  Am I missing something?

27x17x10 Golden Ratio room,EtherRegen>Melco N1A EX H60 server/streamer >T+A Dac 200>Coda CsIB > Paradigm Personas 5f, Combak Harmonica Footers, Townshend Podiums, Custom swarm sub system , Iconoclast 4x4 UPOCC XLR cable, Townshend F1 Fractal speaker cables  SoTM dBl7 Ethernet cable, Puritan 156, Farad 3 LPS,  Synergistic, Audience,and Triode wire labs power cabling ,Stillpoints, SR fuses,GIK Slatfusors

2 hours ago, russellbobby said:

In the Que it shows the current track as a Tidal MQA stream.   Up top it shows as a Local DSD file being played.  Am I missing something?

You're right. That screenshot must be a mock up. 😊 The UI looks good though. Let's hope this is how it will look like when the long wait is over.

9 hours ago, Vincent1234 said:

The UI looks good though. Let's hope this is how it will look like when the long wait is over.

Ii is probably not too difficult to even have skins of different colors.  :)

J River has been featuring skin changes for some time now.

Jon

Innuos Zen Mk 3, Shunyata alpha usb cable, Esoteric N-05 dac/network player, MBL N11 preamp, Bryston 28B SST2 monoblocks, Vienna Acoustics The Music speakers, Kimber Select 1126/1130 ic's, Kimber Select 6063 sc, Shunyata Triton, Shunyata/PS Audio pc's, Shunyata Dark Field Suspension System, Harmonix by Combak footers, Shun Mook Pendulum stand

Industry Affiliation : None

10 hours ago, jon2020 said:

Ii is probably not too difficult to even have skins of different colors.  :)

J River has been featuring skin changes for some time now.

True, at least normally it's pretty easy to implement. But rumor has it that the current brown color is hard-coded in the app, which if true makes it a huge (and tedious) job to change. That would also explain why it has never been changed in all these years.

1 hour ago, Vincent1234 said:

True, at least normally it's pretty easy to implement. But rumor has it that the current brown color is hard-coded in the app, which if true makes it a huge (and tedious) job to change. That would also explain why it has never been changed in all these years.

Hard-coded? Yes, that would be tough for a redo. 

Jon

Innuos Zen Mk 3, Shunyata alpha usb cable, Esoteric N-05 dac/network player, MBL N11 preamp, Bryston 28B SST2 monoblocks, Vienna Acoustics The Music speakers, Kimber Select 1126/1130 ic's, Kimber Select 6063 sc, Shunyata Triton, Shunyata/PS Audio pc's, Shunyata Dark Field Suspension System, Harmonix by Combak footers, Shun Mook Pendulum stand

Industry Affiliation : None

Aurender bugs continue

Many HR Qobuz songs will only play for few seconds 

why ? We have paid so much for this equipment 

4 minutes ago, agladstone said:

I’d be a buyer !! Send me a PM 

I will happily sell you this BS for 6000 euro shipment costs included

21 hours ago, Vincent1234 said:

Have you asked for remote control by Aurender to let them take a look? Can work wonders!

Simply ask for it through the app.

I have spent two weeks with Aurender remote assistance,  unfortunately it didn’t work wonders 

@Emm I just sent you a direct message. I see that you've been working with Pablo on this and that he had requested some troubleshooting info 25 days ago with no response from you and no mention of this new issue you're encountering where the song only plays for a few seconds. Very strange. Probably a network-related issue that we may be able to fix on the Aurender side via a firmware update to your machine. We'd like to reopen the case with your cooperation and figure out what's going on!

On 3/10/2019 at 4:15 AM, agladstone said:

Hi ARI, 

For the BluOS, Quobuz allow samples for tracks for 15 seconds or so and cuts to the next track if there is no subscription. 

Is this a sample listening issue. 

In any case, can this be enabled in BluOS? 

On 3/10/2019 at 4:15 AM, agladstone said:

Hi Ari

For the BluOS, Quobuz allow samples for tracks for 15 seconds or so and cuts to the next track if there is no subscription. 

Is this a sample listening issue. 

In any case, can this be enabled in BluOS? 

@AriMargolis, Hi Ari I can of course re open a case but I am afraid that Pablo will ask me again to recall all the songs where I had noticed the issue, which is impossible for me to remember all of them.

i had explained him many times that I am not the only one here to have these issues with ‘preparing Aurender ‘ which persists and now the issue with Qobuz.

the fact is that I see friends of mine who have paid the half or less for streamers and they don’t have any problems at all.

I have notice that Qobuz has  yanked some files recently. They will show up in your Que and try to play for a few seconds and then go to the next track.

Also there is MQA files sprinkled in on Qobuz. I am not sure how the N10 works with Qobuz as it will do the first unfold on Tidal.

I have had 3 Aurender Streamers/dacs and they have all been rock solid. Usually the glitches are on my part or network issues.

Hope you hang in as the N10 is a highly regarded player and Aurender support is second to none.

27x17x10 Golden Ratio room,EtherRegen>Melco N1A EX H60 server/streamer >T+A Dac 200>Coda CsIB > Paradigm Personas 5f, Combak Harmonica Footers, Townshend Podiums, Custom swarm sub system , Iconoclast 4x4 UPOCC XLR cable, Townshend F1 Fractal speaker cables  SoTM dBl7 Ethernet cable, Puritan 156, Farad 3 LPS,  Synergistic, Audience,and Triode wire labs power cabling ,Stillpoints, SR fuses,GIK Slatfusors

7 minutes ago, russellbobby said:

I have notice that Qobuz has  yanked some files recently. They will show up in your Que and try to play for a few seconds and then go to the next track.

Also there is MQA files sprinkled in on Qobuz. I am not sure how the N10 works with Qobuz as it will do the first unfold on Tidal.

I have had 3 Aurender Streamers/dacs and they have all been rock solid. Usually the glitches are on my part or network issues.

Hope you hang in as the N10 is a highly regarded player and Aurender support is second to none.

Thank you Russel, I would understand your point but the moment I noticed the issue with Qobuz, I have tried and streamed with no problem the same Qobuz song in my iPad without any problem.

the Aurender will keep on playing only a small part of the song even when I am deleting the playlist and re load it 

I can’t understand how devices with a cost of a small car are demonstrating such issues 

the worst is ‘...preparing Aurender...’ this is a real pain

You aren't helping the community by complaining about the problem and since you aren't posting solutions to the problem it isn't helpful either.  I purchased an Auender ACS10 and wasn't happy with the interface and bugs.  I worked with Aurender, but still wasn't happy with the ACS application or the way the Conductor app interfaces with the ACS10.  I sold it and moved on.  

If you are fed up with your N10 even if the problem is solved you will probably never be happy with it based on your negative experience.

I'm sure there are several people here including myself that would purchase it from you even knowing the problems you described if the price is right

MAIN SYSTEM - SST Ambrosia 2000 Second Edition Preamp and Son of Ampzilla II Amp, dCS Debussy DAC, Bricasti M5 Streamer, PS Audio P3 Power Plant, Aurender ACS10 Server/Streamer, Focal Sopra No. 1 Speakers, JL Audio F112 Subwoofer, Elac SUB3070 Subwoofer, 20TB Synology NAS, Small Green Computer i5/1TB SSD running Roon

HOME OFFICE SYSTEM - NAD M10 Integrated Amp/Streamer/DAC, Auralic Altair Streamer/DAC, Oppo BDP-103 SACD, KEF LS50 Speakers

11 minutes ago, sfseay said:

You aren't helping the community by complaining about the problem and since you aren't posting solutions to the problem it isn't helpful either.  I purchased an Auender ACS10 and wasn't happy with the interface and bugs.  I worked with Aurender, but still wasn't happy with the ACS application or the way the Conductor app interfaces with the ACS10.  I sold it and moved on.  

If you are fed up with your N10 even if the problem is solved you will probably never be happy with it based on your negative experience.

I'm sure there are several people here including myself that would purchase it from you even knowing the problems you described if the price is right

You are right my wrong

I thought the opposite

imagine what you would say if I would also report that the right display of this N10 is not properly centered with the result that the left fonts are half shown