IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

One of the nice features of the ACS app is the ability to "click" the blank disk image and then automatically download the album art from the internet.  This would be needed of course only when he metadata roves not to be retrievable, for one reason or another, by the ACS-10.  I can not make this function work.  Any hints? 

6 minutes ago, Vincent1234 said:

Conductor 2.9.18 available now. Must say I'm underwhelmed and for non-ACS10 users changes are very marginal.

@AriMargolis I was hoping for the big visual facelift we are asking for for several years. When do you expect a first update in that direction? Thanks!

Got excited when I saw the announcement and updated earlier but 😟.

Lyngdorf MP40..Aurender N200..Panasonic UB9000..SimAudio Titan MCH Amp..Emotiva BasX A4..KEF Ref 1 Meta..Dali Phantom IW..SVS Prime Elevation(4)..JL Audio F112..Shunyata Research Ztron Alpha HC/Digital..IsoAcoustics Gaia II, Orea Bronze..Billy Bags rack.

5 hours ago, AriMargolis said:

Guys this was totally my bad! Miscommunication between myself and the software team about what features would be included in that release. My apologies! In the mean time, here's a look a the new skins which will be available soon:

IMG_0333.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG

Dark 👍.

Any news on when we “might” expect the new skins?

Lyngdorf MP40..Aurender N200..Panasonic UB9000..SimAudio Titan MCH Amp..Emotiva BasX A4..KEF Ref 1 Meta..Dali Phantom IW..SVS Prime Elevation(4)..JL Audio F112..Shunyata Research Ztron Alpha HC/Digital..IsoAcoustics Gaia II, Orea Bronze..Billy Bags rack.

22 hours ago, AriMargolis said:

Guys this was totally my bad! Miscommunication between myself and the software team about what features would be included in that release. My apologies! In the mean time, here's a look a the new skins which will be available soon:

IMG_0333.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG

@AriMargolis This is of great concern to me. Please confirm that the operation is the same as the existing app in the following ways.

1. On the right hand side at present there is an alphabet quick search. 

2. With "album" and "all" selected albums will be ordered by artist then album in alphabetical order.

the above images seem to be random.

thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Foxman50 said:

@AriMargolis This is of great concern to me. Please confirm that the operation is the same as the existing app in the following ways.

1. On the right hand side at present there is an alphabet quick search. 

2. With "album" and "all" selected albums will be ordered by artist then album in alphabetical order.

the above images seem to be random.

thanks in advance.

@Foxman50 - yes, confirmed.

The screenshots I shared are of the Qobuz landing page of new releases, where titles are not displayed in alphabetical order.

Nice touch with the search update.

Aurender N10, Esoteric F-05 Integrated Amplifier, Synergistic Active USB, Oppo 203, Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker cables, Legacy Audio Focus SE, Rega Planar 10 turntable with Aphelion 2 cartridge.

Believe it or not I sold my A10 but missed it so much I bought another one.  This one is having a hard time recognizing the usb as it shows it attached but no options where you can either download or play from the the Stick.  Cannot move files over the network either.

I have a call into Support hopefully they can figure it out. Has anybody seen this before?

Thanks

27x17x10 Golden Ratio room,EtherRegen>Melco N1A EX H60 server/streamer >T+A Dac 200>Coda CsIB > Paradigm Personas 5f, Combak Harmonica Footers, Townshend Podiums, Custom swarm sub system , Iconoclast 4x4 UPOCC XLR cable, Townshend F1 Fractal speaker cables  SoTM dBl7 Ethernet cable, Puritan 156, Farad 3 LPS,  Synergistic, Audience,and Triode wire labs power cabling ,Stillpoints, SR fuses,GIK Slatfusors

On 3/30/2019 at 1:41 PM, Vincent1234 said:

Great! The million dollar question obviously remains: when will this be available...? 😏

I’ve asked that myself. 🤷🏻‍♂️

@AriMargolis  or any other people more skilled than me...

i am am trying to connect my A10 to a W4S modded Sonos Connect, so I can file share from the A10 to the Sonos network outside my listening room.  Currently, I though running from the USB output to a W4S uDac, then RCA to Sonos Connect would do the trick but having no luck.  Anybody else know how this should work.

Hey everyone, new A10 owner here with a few questions. 

My library resides on a Synology server and but I have copied only a part of it to the A10 HDD due to size constraints. 

One annoying issue is that an album stored both on the A10 and the NAS show twice on the app when my NAS is turned on. Am I doing something wrong? 

Second point. I choose a gender on the app (say classical) and I am getting a list of all albums with their individual tracks. Not very easy to navigate. 

Is there a way to get some kind of hierarchy, such as Gender / Composer /Album? 

Third point is the filter selection in the app. It is grayed for all content, implying that all comment is treated as MQA, while this is clearly not the case with my entire library. Is that correct? 

Thanx for any pointers here! 

11 hours ago, blugosi said:

Hey everyone, new A10 owner here with a few questions. 

My library resides on a Synology server and but I have copied only a part of it to the A10 HDD due to size constraints. 

One annoying issue is that an album stored both on the A10 and the NAS show twice on the app when my NAS is turned on. Am I doing something wrong? 

Second point. I choose a gender on the app (say classical) and I am getting a list of all albums with their individual tracks. Not very easy to navigate. 

Is there a way to get some kind of hierarchy, such as Gender / Composer /Album? 

Third point is the filter selection in the app. It is grayed for all content, implying that all comment is treated as MQA, while this is clearly not the case with my entire library. Is that correct? 

Thanx for any pointers here! 

OK, things start getting better....

After running the AMM once again, duplicates are not shown anymore. The local album is shown , and only when an album has not been copied to the local HDD , only then the album on the NAS is shown.

On my second point, it seems that the app can display the albums, but it sort them by album year... Not very helpful unless someone can remember when each album was recorded.

The third point on the MQA is still puzzling me...

On 3/24/2019 at 7:18 PM, Herb13 said:

Is there a way to backup playlists on the Aurender N100H?  I lost the playlists at one point (after an Aurender update) and could never figure out how to get them back.  Thanks!

Great questions that i'd also like an answer to. Can anybody help? How do you manager (backup) your playlists of your Aurender? 

19 hours ago, blugosi said:

OK, things start getting better....

After running the AMM once again, duplicates are not shown anymore. The local album is shown , and only when an album has not been copied to the local HDD , only then the album on the NAS is shown.

Bummer... Albums on the local HDD and on the NAS as well show twice in the app.

For a while it seemed to work fine, now it’s back to double vision.

Any ideas on how to solve this? 

I always thought that synchronization would be a potential problem with AMM. Carefully recheck your settings on your A10 and network connection to your NAS. If you still have problems, contact your dealer or Aurender.

Aurender N10, Esoteric F-05 Integrated Amplifier, Synergistic Active USB, Oppo 203, Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker cables, Legacy Audio Focus SE, Rega Planar 10 turntable with Aphelion 2 cartridge.

FYI:

On the Linux file-system type which Aurender uses, there is an unfortunate 2 GB maximum file size. I have seen 2XDSD tracks in excess of 20 minutes duration that will exceed that file size limit. Unfortunately those super large files cannot be supported on the Aurender system at this time.

So before you download a very large file (in my case a DSD 128 file) check its size. 

Thank you @AriMargolis for your speedy assistance.

On 4/9/2019 at 8:05 AM, rwwjr44 said:

FYI:

On the Linux file-system type which Aurender uses, there is an unfortunate 2 GB maximum file size. I have seen 2XDSD tracks in excess of 20 minutes duration that will exceed that file size limit. Unfortunately those super large files cannot be supported on the Aurender system at this time.

So before you download a very large file (in my case a DSD 128 file) check its size. 

Thank you @AriMargolis for your speedy assistance.

Is this why I can’t seem to get DSD 256 or most DXD tracks / albums to be recognized on my N100H?