IGNORED

Who's used the Audiophile Optimizer for Windows 2012 Server or Windows 8?

There is 'special' pricing worked out for AO users, but it is not so special and not what some have assumed. Jeremy tells me if you have a dual pc setup using AO on both and thus W2012 server on both then you have to buy 2 server licenses and have no use for the 6 'workstation' licenses that come with these. That's $59.95 times two, $119.90, or $129.95 x2, $259.90, for lifetime upgrades for what is essentially a single integrated setup with two parts. This does not seem special or any bargain to me. In this situation a single server license seems appropriate to me given that two computers are working together toward one functional use. What do others think?

Congrats Phil!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your time with Baby 2.0!!!!!! Before you know it Baby 1.0 and 2.0 will be battling it out for ultimate control! ha ha ha.

Process Lasso, I've been running it for the last week or two in the demo mode and I have to say... there's something to it. I'm not sure what exactly happens... it's not like the sound changes where one can say, yep highs are better, more detailed and what not. There is *some* of that...but what I notice and can't get my head around is the realism of instruments. It's just a more "natural and realistic sound."

I've tested this by first starting AO listening to a track, start PL and listen to the same track. Every time I've done this (track after track), brass sections you really notice it on, just have a natural feel to them. My system is pretty darn revealing and pretty neutral... so these changes definitely come through.

All I know is it has me going already, "well there goes another bunch of money," because I definitely enjoy when PL is running over when it's not. Note, I've not adjusted anything with PL, so just installed and have it running. I need to look at all the tweaking to see what I can make it do.

Over all, I highly, recommend getting the demo and trying it out for yourself... and see what others think!