IGNORED

USB cable comparisons

8 minutes ago, matthias said:

Any comparison to an appreciated cheaper cable, maybe the original Lush?

Thanks

Matt

Another league. No compare, the FTA destroys the Lush, the Curious and even the LH 10G had no chance. The Wireworld Diamond even sounded broken compared to the FTA ?

6 minutes ago, christoph said:

Another league. No compare, the FTA destroys the Lush, the Curious and even the LH 10G had no chance. The Wireworld Diamond even sounded broken compared to the FTA ?

Did you compare the FTA directly to all the other four mentioned cables?

Thanks

Matt

"I want to know why the musicians are on stage, not where". (John Farlowe)

1 minute ago, matthias said:

Did you compare the FTA directly to all the other four mentioned cables?

Thanks

Matt

Directly to the Curious and to the LH 10G as I own those as well.

To the Wireworld Platinum (sorry, not Diamond) directly at Stenheim, where I begged to please swap back to the FTA asap and at my friend Golum's place. The good people at Stenheim bought the FTA after the compare at their place.

Golum sold his Wireworld Platinum soon later.

My friend Norman has the Lush and could comment.

Some time before FTA we compared the Lush, Curious and LH 10G at my place, the Lush was about the same level as the Curious with different signature and both where behind the LH 10G. So I don't think I'm too far off saying the Lush is no contest for the FTA ?

4 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

What you can do is create another thread to talk all about this rather than take this one down a path the original participants clearly don't want to travel. 

I get your point Chris but,

Unfortunately then this thread will go on and on for pages unchallenged. Visitors here then start to believe these delusions, on things that are technically impossible, are the real thing.

No son, that 747 DIDN"T really disappear off the runway.  ;)

"The gullibility of audiophiles is what astonishes me the most, even after all these years. How is it possible, how did it ever happen, that they trust fairy-tale purveyors and mystic gurus more than reliable sources of scientific information?"

Peter Aczel - The Audio Critic

nomqa.webp.aa713f2bb9e304522011cdb2d2ca907d.webp  R.I.P. MQA 2014-2023: Hyped product thanks to uneducated, uncritical advocates & captured press.

5 hours ago, Ralf11 said:

another thread about what?

and BTW, I asked a simple question - extenuated verbiage about someone daring to ask a question is the real derailing issue

OK, getting sucked in....

Well, it would be about how not to try for new experiences which might lead to new learning and only regurgitate what others who have not tried anything say.

A very exciting topic indeed, off you guys go!