IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, rickca said:

@David Craff is there no way to search Qobuz by label?  How can I determine which labels you have/don't have.  For example, I can't search on Hyperion and see all albums on that label.

You have to find an album from the label, then click the label in the album information. It's better than Tidal and Roon.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

On 2/18/2019 at 12:08 PM, austinpop said:

@David Craff

Can you tell us what is going on with albums from the BIS label? The UK Qobuz site has most of their catalog, and streams these in hi-res, so I hope these will be similarly hi-res in the US. Here are the quirks:

1. Not all BIS albums available on Qobuz UK are visible in the US. Here's one from UK, but not visible on the US site: https://open.qobuz.com/album/7318599921648
  2. Most BIS albums on the US site only stream 16/44.1
  3. However, I am finding that this one on the US site will sometimes stream in hi-res, and sometimes as redbook: https://open.qobuz.com/album/fk3adfgq5ukib

If this is just more teething troubles, that's fine, I'll be patient!

Perhaps a nudge of @bissie could give us some info.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, davide256 said:

it  bombed after I filled out the registration page, said something equivalent to unable to register. Tried IE and Firefox, changed desired user name, checked to see if my email was already registered(it wasn't), so it appears something was awry. Tried again just now, this time success.

Excellent. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, mabe said:

Qobuz download - measurement results

Attached results of a recent download. Strange things happens above 24 Khz.

Are there any ideas/explanations regarding this strange spectrum?

Thanks

Spectrum_Qobuz.pptx 516.29 kB · 2 downloads Spectrum_Audacity.pptx 337.41 kB · 3 downloads

I don't think this has anything to do with Qobuz. It's the original file Qobuz was given. 

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, PAR said:

If you choose .tar FLAC downloads then there is no particular need to download the artwork. FLAC includes ID3 metadata which is embedded in the FLAC files and includes the artwork. You have to download the CD booklet separately however.

As for greyscale's comment, you set the destination of the download in your account in the Qobuz app. See "Music Download" . This is if you download to the app. Otherwise you set the destination in your browser's download manager, as normal.

Does Qobuz actually embed album art into the files?