IGNORED

MQA is Vaporware

1 hour ago, KeenObserver said:

The FLAC container is a lossless system.  The MQA file inside is lossy.  And corrupts the original music, no matter what Bob says. 

I hope we are not seeing a resurgence of the MQA BS.  My hip boots are in storage.

I think there’s a big push Warner’s loading 16/44.1 MQA versions on Tidal and taking off the red book version so giving users no option, it looks like  controlled streaming is alive and well and people with non MQA DAC have a limping along damaged file 

Just now, Tintinabulum said:

I've got 4000 plus CDs. None of them are infected. I listen to music on a hifi system. I'm not taxed. If you want to spend your time with fairly ridiculous analogies and preach your new faith, that's your business. 

Most of us see to world as involving more people than just ourselves. Even if I had all the music I want, and had no interest in any other music, I'd still be against MQA because it's bad to others who may want music that's infected. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

1 minute ago, Tintinabulum said:

I've got 4000 plus CDs. None of them are infected. I listen to music on a hifi system. I'm not taxed. If you want to spend your time with fairly ridiculous analogies and preach your new faith, that's your business. 

If this thread bothers you so much, why do you bother?

Boycott Warner

Boycott Tidal

Boycott Roon

Boycott Lenbrook