IGNORED

Post your favorite Youtube performances...

8 hours ago, fas42 said:

Absolutely nothing to do with music, but ...

Or is it?

Windows 11 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, Focus Fidelity convolutions, iFi Zen Stream, Paul Hynes SR4, Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.  Plus Pro-Ject Signature 12 TT for playing my 'legacy' vinyl collection. Desktop system; RME ADI-2 DAC fs, Meze Empyrean headphones.

My GF was at the concert (he was the major act at Best Kept Secret Festival), she has seen quite a few, and she mentioned it was the best performance ever, the full audience was dead quiet, magical.

Today in the car I had a Belgian radio station on and they mentioned it was a one off concert, one for the history books...I've seen only this sone so far but man I think those evaluations are spot on.

ISP, glass to Fritz!box 5530, another Fritz!box 5530 for audio only in bridged mode on LPS, cat8.1, Zyxel switch on LPS, Finisar <1475BTL>Solarflare X2522-25G, external wifi AP, AMD 9 16 core, passive cooling ,Aorus Master x570, LPSU with Taiko ATX, 8Gb Apacer RAM, femto SSD on LPS, Pink Faun I2S ultra OCXO on akiko LPS, home grown RJ45 I2S cable, Metrum Adagio DAC3, RCA 70-A and Miyaima Zero for mono, G2 PL519 tube amps. 

I was at this concert - Thomas Dolby - one man show.

Current:  Daphile on an AMD A10-9500 with 16 GB RAM

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

Amplification - Benchmark AHB2 amplifier

Speakers - Revel M126Be with 2 REL 7/ti subwoofers

Cables - Tara Labs RSC Reference and Blue Jean Cable Balanced Interconnects

I enjoyed this one mainly due to the out of context Brian May ......

Windows 11 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, Focus Fidelity convolutions, iFi Zen Stream, Paul Hynes SR4, Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.  Plus Pro-Ject Signature 12 TT for playing my 'legacy' vinyl collection. Desktop system; RME ADI-2 DAC fs, Meze Empyrean headphones.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 11:23 AM, stefano_mbp said:

It’s not enough…

HQPlayer is on HDPlex pc and

- one dac is connected to gaming pc, in this case you need HQPlayer NAA running on that pc

- Mytek dac bridge cannot be a HQPlayer NAA endpoint, in this case you need some computer running HQP NAA usb connected to the Mytek

On 6/13/2022 at 10:57 PM, botrytis said:

I was at this concert - Thomas Dolby - one man show.

not my style of music, but he is really something!

Well, you need to thank Thomas Dolby, because he helped bring music to cellphones.

Current:  Daphile on an AMD A10-9500 with 16 GB RAM

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

Amplification - Benchmark AHB2 amplifier

Speakers - Revel M126Be with 2 REL 7/ti subwoofers

Cables - Tara Labs RSC Reference and Blue Jean Cable Balanced Interconnects

Just got an 8E Specialty US reissue of Harry Chapin's 'Greatest Stories Live'. This an Album/Live performance I know so well from my younger days. "Mr. Tanner" is elevated by cello and the voice of John Wallace refraining O Holy Night - which slows to deliberate pace in the final bars of the song:

On YT another Live performance of Mr. Tanner which demonstrates vividly to the eye rather than the ear: