IGNORED

Paul Hynes SR7 and SR4 Build Calendar Thread

I'm conclusions were made a few months ago!! Long lead-times was the 1st indicator! I could keeping typing but I'm not going to. I've said my peace. I really feel so sorry for the people who have paid with their hard earned cash, knowing the LPS would make a significant difference to their system. Now they don't.   

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, auricgoldfinger said:

Image preview

Image not coming through on iPhone

SB88200 cable modem,  EdgeRouterX SFP router,  2 series PFU Buffalo BS-GS2016 switches w/ SR7T LPS and Finisar FTLX1475D3BTL SFPs, Taiko NetCard, JCAT USBCard XE w/ JCAT Optimo 3 Duo LPS;  DIY Taiko Extreme w/ Taiko DC-ATX, and Nenon design Level 3 supply;  Denafrips GAIA DDC w/ Revelation Audio Prophecy Cryro Silver I2S connection to Denafrips Terminator Plus DAC;  modified Pass Labs XP22 preamp,  Pass X600.8 monoblocks,  restored and modified Sound Lab M-1 electrostats with hot rod backplates

• 1 month later...

Is there any other users here who ordered custom builds that have not been delivered by Paul? Not talking about PaulHynesDesigns ltd but his custom build business. 

If there’s quite a few people then PM me. I’ll pay him a visit. I’m from the highlands of Scotland & planning going back there next month. I’ll drive to Skye and speak to Paul & confront him. 

I’m absolutely horrified by this behaviour. 

4 hours ago, beautiful music said:

Yeah I'm very disappointed, i placed my order June 2017.

I explained to him many times that he delivered many builds and he didn't build mine so far, any advice for this situation.

I’m sorry to hear this. Is he no longer responding to any emails? 

Has anyone had contact lately? 

3 minutes ago, ASRMichael said:

Paulhynesdesignsltd website update. You must be joking!! 

This is a default message when the website is deleted, not something Paul put there.

Anytime you see the message "The Future Home of Something Quite Cool" on a GoDaddy hosted domain, that indicates that you have not added a valid index file to the root directory.  That message is displayed on our default Index page. 

Source: https://www.godaddy.com/community/Using-WordPress/Future-home-of-something-quite-cool/td-p/126846

Basically it's a message from cPanel (the CSM - Content Management Software) when there is no index HTML page. 

Industry disclosure: 

Dealer for: Taiko Audio, Aries Cerat, Audio Mirror, Sean Jacobs

https://chicagohifi.com 

I’ve had a few PM’s already about custom builds not been delivered. 

I believe custom build to date number 18 has been delivered. 

If we can gather your names, order correspondence, payment evidence from builds 19-36 then I’ll compile a report to Trading Standards about Paul. Will also report him to Scotland Fraud. 

He can’t be allowed to continue

Please PM me. Happy to assist. 

1 hour ago, Lebouwsky said:

Strange, ordered the custom sr7t januari 2021 and received it April 2021, with excellent communication from Stephen.

Yours was a PHD product. We are discussing power supplies to be built by Paul Hynes himself. For the most part, the custom build queue pre-dates the formation of PHD. 

I'm in as well build #23, in a week this will be a year since my last e-mail exchange with Paul, which ended by:
"Assuming no hiccups I should be able to continue with build 20 next week so your build is now imminent.
I will contact you regarding shipment when the power supply is ready."

In one month it will be 3 years of waiting since payment for an originally agreed 3 months to delivery.
My current workload doesn't allow yet for a 1'800km roadtrip, but who knows what's coming...

People should be taking Paul Hynes to the small claims court.

His address is easily found (publicly available on UK government website) since its recorded at Companies House for Paul Hynes Design Ltd, which is the company he owned and managed that went into liquidation.