IGNORED

Paul Hynes SR7 and SR4 Build Calendar Thread

Since communication from Paul Hynes is minimal, at best, I have created this thread for people in the SR7 and SR4 queues to share their personal experience and understanding of the build schedules.  Please post any information you receive directly from Paul regarding the status of your build so that others in the queue have an idea of his progress or lack thereof.

• auricgoldfinger changed the title to Paul Hynes SR7 and SR4 Build Calendar Thread

Build #23 - SR7DRMR2XL (2x 12V) with DC6FSXL cables – 0.5m length no terminal plugs

No news from Paul since his January 2nd 2019 e-mail reply

May Paul do us a favor and post a full list of what's coming next on his SR7 production line ...or should I say congestion line ?

15 minutes ago, noshortcuts said:

I ordered SR4 in April. He said that mine would be built with the next batch of SR4's at the end of May. That's all I know as I haven't heard from him since though It's not quite "the end of May" yet.

Ostensibly, they are built in the last week of the month, which in this case, would be next week.

• 2 weeks later...

SR7? My order is for an SR4, and the cable connector question arises from my using it with an iFi SPDIF Purifier, which takes micro USB. There are different ways to go with that and I’m rethinking the initial decision. Hard to discuss when one party isn’t talking.

38 minutes ago, highstream said:

SR7? My order is for an SR4, and the cable connector question arises from my using it with an iFi SPDIF Purifier, which takes micro USB. There are different ways to go with that and I’m rethinking the initial decision. Hard to discuss when one party isn’t talking.

Have you already purchased an SR4?

39 minutes ago, highstream said:

Seemingly strange questions today. If I have an order, and with Paul one doesn’t have an order unless fully paid, then yes, I have purchased one. This thread and discussion is about receipt, which obviously from my posts I haven’t.

I'm not sure what is strange.  This is the SR7 and SR4 calendar thread.  Earlier, I inquired with someone about his SR7 status.  As the OP, I find this question to be completely on topic.

Rather depressing news here.  I bought an SR4 for July.  But heck, May orders still haven't been delivered.  I'm setting my expectations accordingly.  So I'm planning on a Sept delivery (expect the worst, hope for the best).  So my NUC will be continued to be powered w. a LPS 1.2 till then.  

Ryzen 7 2700 PC Server, NUC7CJYH w. 4G Apacer RAM as Renderer/LPS 1.2 - IsoRegen/LPS-1/.2 - Singxer SU-1/LPS1.2 - Holo Spring Level 3 DAC - LTA MicroZOTL MZ2 - Modwright KWA 150 Signature Amp - Tidal Audio Piano's.  

7 hours ago, auricgoldfinger said:

I'm not sure what is strange.  This is the SR7 and SR4 calendar thread.  Earlier, I inquired with someone about his SR7 status.  As the OP, I find this question to be completely on topic.

What I find strange is that I write as if I haven't received anything and keep getting asked if I have.

That said, I've just come home to find an email from Paul saying my SR4 order is in the batch to be completed this week. This was an order originally scheduled for late April completion.