IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

On 10/18/2021 at 4:37 PM, David Craff said:

Hi,

Sorry no bandwich to work on it. Autoplay feature was more important to do. Hope to have time now to work on it.

Regards

That's too bad. Autoplay is nice though (just got the update). In my experience native apps run a lot better, so here's to hoping the Apple Silicon update isn't that hard to implement.

I currently access Qobuz through the Cambridge Audio StreamMagic (SM) app. Typically, when I like a playlist, I would “subscribe” to it via the Qobuz app and then it will show up in the SM app under “favorites”. However, with the “My Weekly Q” playlist, there is no option to “subscribe” to it. Is there a way to get this playlist to show up on the SM app?

Additional question: any chance Qobuz will develop their own Connect solution? I really like the ability to using the native app while listening via the streamer.

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, mourip said:

I got an email that said Qobuz was now available via a Samsung TV app but I could not find the app in the App Store for my 1 year old TV.

Thoughts?

Did you search "Qobuz" in the app store? The placement is inconsistent from what we've seen so far. 

On 10/26/2021 at 9:42 PM, Wenthrope said:

I currently access Qobuz through the Cambridge Audio StreamMagic (SM) app. Typically, when I like a playlist, I would “subscribe” to it via the Qobuz app and then it will show up in the SM app under “favorites”. However, with the “My Weekly Q” playlist, there is no option to “subscribe” to it. Is there a way to get this playlist to show up on the SM app?

Additional question: any chance Qobuz will develop their own Connect solution? I really like the ability to using the native app while listening via the streamer.

Thanks!

Hi,

This feature is not yet available for partner but will arrive soon.

For the moment you can create a playlist from your "My Weekly Q" and find it in your playlist list.

Qobuz Connect is in progress (at the beginning for the moment and this will be a long way)

Regards

Qobuz Product Manager for Desktop, Web Player and Search Engine.

On 10/21/2021 at 9:55 PM, left channel said:

@David Craff when I launch the Qobuz app for Windows, if I've forgotten to turn on my external DAC, then the app displays the warning "The device is being used by another application". Some may find that confusing.

Do you have any other app using your audio device; And do you select wasapi exclusive ?

Qobuz Product Manager for Desktop, Web Player and Search Engine.

32 minutes ago, David Craff said:

Do you have any other app using your audio device; And do you select wasapi exclusive ?

Thanks for asking. When this happens, the audio device is not being used by another app. It is powered off. I get the same message using WASAPI Exclusive or ASIO2WASAPI.

It's really just a tech writing problem: instead of saying "The device is being used by another application", it should offer more context and help: what "device", what can I do to fix this problem? I suggest "The audio device is not available. It may be off, disconnected, or in use by another application."

Everyone wants to date my avatar.

Interesting that after I confuse the app with the above situation, when I turn my DAC on the warning goes away and the app is able to play music, but it no longer displays which driver is selected. Something is selected, because the music is playing, but I'd need to click on one of these to be certain which it is.

Other observations: ASIO4ALL does not work with this app; if the Pro-Ject or NuPrime drivers are selected without their manufacturer's device connected they will cause the "in use by another application" warning to display; and each ASIO driver has the word "ASIO" below which when clicked simply selects the item above.

Music playing, but no driver selection shown:

Qobuz-device-list.jpg.57543f6ec92602d6e6ad11a9b0392d23.jpg

When an ASIO driver is selected, the word "ASIO" below it gets smaller and turns blue as shown below. But as you can see from the longer list above with three "ASIO" lines, users may find this confusing.

Qobuz-drivers-list-2.jpg.a3134670752bcea8c71dc8f89adeb4d8.jpg

Everyone wants to date my avatar.

2 hours ago, David Craff said:

Hi,

This feature is not yet available for partner but will arrive soon.

For the moment you can create a playlist from your "My Weekly Q" and find it in your playlist list.

Qobuz Connect is in progress (at the beginning for the moment and this will be a long way)

Regards

Thank you, David! I enjoy the fact Qobuz have liner notes….can’t wait for the Connect functionality (even if it is a long ways away) so that I can do that and control the music from the Qobuz app directly!

@dmackta @David Craff : hello — I have had very few problems over all the years I have had Qobuz- but starting last month it has become slow and temperamental — when playing just about anything ie my made playlists or Qobuz selections a song plays OR NOT and if it does it stops or never goes to next song and that little fly wheel where the play or pause symbol is just goes around and around

my Qobuz Customer Service # is 34684 PLEASE review my numerous emails– I have done everything Sebastian has suggested and others nothing works —he suggested getting a Mac Cleaner/Mac app which I fear is unsafe despite what he says I have cleared the cache etc

I do not believe it is my simple straightforward system-late 2012 Mac mini i7 with 16GB RAM using relatively brand new Samsung SSD my Spectrum WiFi download speed is 243.00

Curiously Qobuz works perfectly fine on my iPad Pro at home and in my office(and on my iPhone 7)and with ROON(although I don’t get all the features as on my desktop app BUT now all of sudden “My Qobuz” has nothing listed??)

Do either of you or anyone else have any idea what is going on? It certainly isn’t my system everything else works my EMR TIDAL ROON etc.

BUT please review my customer service number 34684 and let me know.

FYI I have had Qobuz since way before USA program was here and was given a French address of ONEIDA,NEW FRANCE which I thought was pretty cute/cheeky as that is what the Northeast USA would have been called if the French had won on the Plains of Abraham

thanks

bobbmd

Qobuz has a app on my lumen u1 mini. 

I enter my login,  which I know works,  (tried it on a Mac and pc and my iPhone)

I can't log into my lumin u1 mini player.  

Any suggestions.  I have done two factory resets,  I know my u1 gets an internet signal.  My tune in account works perfect.   But I can t log into Qobuz app on my lumin u1 mini.