IGNORED

Jeff Dorgay & TONEAudio Declare War on CA

5 minutes ago, Cary said:

We have a winner.  Unless the email was correspondence solely with counsel or sent with the expectation of privacy and protected under a right of privacy (i.e. personal financial information), it is generally not considered priveledged.  

Well, despite mixing up concepts of privilege, confidentiality of correspondence, and privacy of personal financial information, the conclusion remains correct. No right not to have your correspondent pass along this information.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

11 minutes ago, plissken said:

Here's a bit of advice for people when they use email: Assume it's going to be on the front page of the New York Times. 

A lesson we try to teach all the people sending email or letters out of our organization, but a difficult one to learn. 

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

9 minutes ago, sandyk said:

Hi Jud

Sometimes in life, it doesn't always pay to stand up to BULLIES !

It isn't always worth the wasted time and expense with the preparations, legal consultations, , court cases and all the additional worry just to prove that you are in the right.

Court cases can also  be scheduled for a time that is inconvenient, where you may have already made plans to be elsewhere.

Kind Regards

Alex

Hey Alex.  ?

Depending on someone who's being unreasonable to quietly go away if you *don't* stand up may or may not work.

It's a very simple thing for anyone who is reading this to install a feed reader and see how they work.  It would really help you to see what this is all about.

Plus you get a free subscription to all the content in Tone Audio!  ? 

59 minutes ago, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

Something to do with hits on competitors websites?

Yes, except the problem is that the way Tone Audio's RSS is configured, for anyone with a feed reader or web browser with feed reader capabilities, they are taking away hits from *their own* website. They can solve that problem for themselves *and for everyone else, including Chris*, with one click in the WordPress settings!

5 minutes ago, mansr said:

Maybe he did, and the lawyer hired a forum troll.

Damn. I'd never have thought of that.  :-D

5 minutes ago, Allan F said:

Neither would I. Evidently, you don't do divorce law (I didn't). :)

Actually I have, and I *still* wouldn't have thought of it.  ?

I do remember one case, not in our office, involving the divorce of an overweight attorney whose suit jackets strained to stay closed against a single button in front of his belly.  When his wife got served with the papers, she went through his closet and snipped that button off of all of his suits. 

Just now, Allan F said:

It could have been a lot worse. He was lucky not to have been married to Lorena Bobbitt. :)

?

Just now, mansr said:

I'd say that was a suitable response.

?

3 minutes ago, mansr said:

Do you seriously expect anyone to believe that?

I don't think any personal insinuations are necessary.  To me, they are innuendo and out the other.

7 minutes ago, christopher3393 said:

So Jeff has never used any of your photos?

https://www.tristantom.com/About-Me/n-XPnxx

Christopher, do you know in fact of any of this photographer's photos that have been used by TA? If not, I think we should stay well away from personal attacks.

They aren't needed.  @phototristan has now spent approximately 2000% of the time necessary to fix this on raising spurious objections to having the person primarily responsible for the problem perform the simple fix. 

4 minutes ago, phototristan said:

I have done sound for bands like Starship and The Platters in in a past work life. 

Now there's a variety.  :)

1 minute ago, wgscott said:

May I suggest the following remedy:

1.  Jeff Dorgay, the publisher of TONEAudio, should write to Chris (CA), apologize for the spurious accusations and threats, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless CA for the RSS posts.

2.  CA should remove ToneAudio from from the list of RSS feeds on his website.

3.  Jeff Dorgay, the publisher of TONEAudio, should change the Wordpress setting (in the unlikely event that this was a genuine error of intent).

Or as a possible substitute for #2, bring the feed back when and if the WordPress setting is changed. 

How much of a chance do you give  it?  :)