cover.jpg

Saint-Saens: The Three Violin Concertos. Beautifully played by Andrew Wan. Kent Nagano conducts the Orchestre Symphonique de Montreal.

Superb sound quality from a 16/44.1 Qobuz download.

For my system details, please see my profile. Thank you.

Very enjoyable with very good sound. You have all three types of the concerto on this disk - violin, cello and piano concerto.

6.220511.jpg

Available on most of the web portals and here: Emil Hartmann: Concertos (6.220511) - Dacapo Records

--

Krzysztof Maj

http://mkrzych.wordpress.com/

"Music is the highest form of art. It is also the most noble. It is human emotion, captured, crystallised, encased… and then passed on to others." - By Ken Ishiwata

cover.jpg

Bach: Works for Oboe, vol. 1. Alexander Utkin and the Hermitage Chamber Orchestra. Delightful performances.

Superb sound from a Primephonic 24/96 download. (Most painful downloading experience ever: two hours per album!)

For my system details, please see my profile. Thank you.

White Bird reminds me of Alison Steele.

Ah, the Night Bird, whose opener and closer was the only Beatles song without lyrics.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Matthew Halsall - Fletcher Moss Park.

Great Contemporary Jazz album. Got ranked really high at all the websites I've seen and I have to say I really like this album A LOT! Very nice like you are relaxing in the park, very well recorded, actually a well produced (sound quality wise) for a 2012.

Definitely recommend checking this one out!

cover.jpg