Screenshot_20231108_074327_JRemote2.jpg

Current:  Daphile on an AMD A10-9500 with 16 GB RAM

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

Amplification - Benchmark AHB2 amplifier

Speakers - Revel M126Be with 2 REL 7/ti subwoofers

Cables - Tara Labs RSC Reference and Blue Jean Cable Balanced Interconnects

12 hours ago, Nikhil said:

Why do these Qobuz links never work for me? They only get me to the home page and then to the main account page. Not to the album.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protectors +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Protection>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three BXT (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

17 hours ago, firedog said:

Why do these Qobuz links never work for me? They only get me to the home page and then to the main account page. Not to the album.

Not sure why this is so.  The links are copied from within the Qobuz app and pasted.

But good to know.  Will see what I can do to share the album link.

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

13 hours ago, Nikhil said:

Not sure why this is so.  The links are copied from within the Qobuz app and pasted.

But good to know.  Will see what I can do to share the album link.

I think this is a country restriction issue. What country Qobuz site are you subscribed to? Your links don't work for me either, and I am on Qobuz US.

I think we need to indicate which country the Qobuz link comes from, so people in other countries know that the link may not work for them.

1 hour ago, austinpop said:

I think this is a country restriction issue. What country Qobuz site are you subscribed to? Your links don't work for me either, and I am on Qobuz US.

I think we need to indicate which country the Qobuz link comes from, so people in other countries know that the link may not work for them.

https://open.qobuz.com/album/dpw8ibf93z20a

working for me on the iPad - located in Europe. By default it opens in the Qobuz app but I can also see it in Safari, if I wanted. And I do not have to be logged in at the Qobuz website.

3 hours ago, austinpop said:

That's interesting ... 

As far as I know the album tags are unique for each album. 

I think it's just the way Qobuz handles the link with their geolocation API.

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

13 hours ago, austinpop said:

I have the same explanation.

21 minutes ago, austinpop said:

OK good point. So the album tag itself is the same everywhere. It's just not visible if Qobuz in your subscription country does not have the rights.

This makes a lot of sense.

Has nothing to do with subscription country rights IMO.

I think that Qobuz has not bothered to code up and properly parse their album links.

6 minutes ago, Nikhil said:

Has nothing to do with subscription country rights IMO.

I think that Qobuz has not bothered to code up and properly parse their album links.

Nikhil, both the albums you posted (Dire Straits Live 1978-1992 and Arnett Cobb Party Time are not available on Qobuz US.

I also have a UK Qobuz account, so I checked there. On Qobuz UK, the Dire Straits is visible, but the Cobb is not.

It sounds like both albums are visible on @EuroChamp's Qobuz Austria account.

So it is about subscription country rights.

Anyway, apologies for goint OT.