IGNORED

Hqplayer4 Remote HQPDcontrol v4

Bushikai

On 6/22/2021 at 7:31 AM, Outlaw said:

Removed old version of HQPlayer 4 remote HQPDcontrol v4 on IOS.Autodiscovery doesn't work says not implemented.Manually enter ip adress works.Under albums how do i get to group by artist.No matter what setting I try it is by album name ?

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the question correctly.

Sort settings by artist on the "Albums" screen:

https://www.prochazkaa.cz/pub/RPReplay_Final1624444810.MP4

Developer of HQPDcontrol.

@Ales Prochazka

Great update on the app - really enjoy using it! 👍

Mac Mini, HQPlayer | iFi Zenstream (NAA) | Intona 7055-B | Singxer SDA-6 pro | Vincent SV237 | Buchardt S400 | SPL Phonitor One | Beyer DT1990pro | Avantone Pro Planar II
Desktop: Audirvana Origin | Intona 7054 | SMSL M500MKII | Pro-Ject Stereo Box S | Aperion Novus B5 Bookshelf | Lehmann Rhinelander | Beyer DT700proX

2 hours ago, Lio_B said:

I tried with the setting icon, I did not imagine that it could be in the speaker icon 🤔
it was not in my logic 🙃
thank you Ales

You're right. It's kind of my laziness.  😫

When I will put these buttons in the "Settings" tab, I'll have to rearrange the contents of that tab (depending on the screen size of the device).

hi Ales
with the new release of HQPDcontrol I see the covers on very large tablets, while on the mobile they are as before
I wonder if it is possible to resize them .... if so how?
thank you

mobile phone and tablet 

Schermata 2021-06-26 alle 14.10.35.png

Schermata 2021-06-26 alle 14.10.51.png

sistema:

Server HDPlex (i7-6700-WS2016) HQPlayer con Ramdisk + HQPDcontrol > Macmini (roon core+Qobuz) o HQPlayer Client + Qobuz > HDPlex NAA (celeron G1840T-WS2016) NAD con Ramdisk, o miniPC Fitlet con immagine di Miska > Denafrips Ares2 , SPLvolume2 > Monitor KH+sub

6 hours ago, giordy60 said:

hi Ales
with the new release of HQPDcontrol I see the covers on very large tablets, while on the mobile they are as before
I wonder if it is possible to resize them .... if so how?
thank you

mobile phone and tablet 

Hi Giordy,

Resizing by the user is not possible.

sin....
it means that when I use the tablet I will browse the artists and not the albums.😔

anyway congratulations for the work you have done! 👌

sistema:

Server HDPlex (i7-6700-WS2016) HQPlayer con Ramdisk + HQPDcontrol > Macmini (roon core+Qobuz) o HQPlayer Client + Qobuz > HDPlex NAA (celeron G1840T-WS2016) NAD con Ramdisk, o miniPC Fitlet con immagine di Miska > Denafrips Ares2 , SPLvolume2 > Monitor KH+sub

before with the android tablet I had this album cover screen

Schermata 2021-06-27 alle 14.02.24.png

sistema:

after the last update I see these much bigger covers with the android tablet .... and therefore less covered but bigger ....
here I could not understand why .....

Schermata 2021-06-27 alle 14.03.51.png

sistema:

Ales,
i uninstalled and reinstalled HQPDControl ...... now it works as before!
problem solved ! 👌

Schermata 2021-06-27 alle 14.42.26.png

sistema:

Wonderful update Ales, especially the volume wheel, thank you!

• HQPE 1.4/1.5 MHz 20 Bit PCM
  • Streaming Qobuz or playing files from external SSD
  • Surface Go 3 i3 Tablet with HQPlayer Client
  • ISP Cable Modem -> Ethernet -> Sonore opticalModule 
  • Sonore opticalModule  -> 20m Fiber -> Sonore opticalModule -> Ethernet -> Managed Switch
  • Managed Switch -> Ethernet -> Sonore opticalModule Deluxe -> 5m Fiber -> Sonore Sig Rendu SE Optical ( HQPlayer NAA )
  • Managed Switch -> Ethernet ->Small Green Computer sonicTransporter i9 Optical ( HQPlayer Embedded )
  • Sonore Sig Rendu SE Optical -> USB -> Holo Audio KTE May
  • Holo Audio KTE May -> XLR -> Goldpoint SA1X/47 -> XLR to Decware ZBIT -> RCA to Decware ZSTAGE25 -> RCA to Decware SE84UFO25 -> Avantgarde Duo Omega Horns with Townshend Audio Ribbon Super Tweeters
  • Decware SE84UFO25 -> Speaker Level to Jensen IsoMax Balanced Converter -> XLR Rives PARC -> XLR Avantgarde SUB225s
1 hour ago, Ales Prochazka said:

I will try to put it in the user settings.

👌

consider that those (like me for example) who use a 10 "tablet would like to see more covers on the same page.

sistema:

@Ales Prochazka, I have had HQPDcontrolv4 for a while now and have yet to be able to get it to work at all.

I use an iPhone 7+.  HQPDcontrolv4 app version is 6.1.2, version code 449.  In about, the app recognizes that I use HQP Desktop v4 on Windows.  "Allow control from network" is selected on the HQP Desktop.  I've enabled your app to access my phone.

HQP Desktop is on my music server, running Windows Server 2019 under Audiophile Optimizer.  IP address of the server is 192.168.0.138, which is what I have set in the app host connection setting.  The app Port setting is at the default 4321, and to ensure no issues there, I have TCP/UDP port forwarding specifically open for 4321 in my Orbi router.  I use HQP Desktop through Roon for playback and have three microRendu devices running through HQP.

When I run autodiscovery of HQP, I always get the "not implemented" error message.  I shut down Roonserver entirely, just to see if that was interfering, but still get the same error message.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my iPhone, but that makes no difference.

I want to use your app to be able to switch between HQP settings for my three microRendu endpoints, without having to log into my music server to change directly in HQP Desktop.  I want to continue to use Roon to search for content and control the playback through HQP from there, as I've been doing.

What am I doing wrong with the app?  Thanks.  JCR

1 hour ago, jrobbins50 said:

I use an iPhone 7+

This is a model from 2016, which was built until 2019. The iPhone 12 has been around since last year. Is the outdated technology the reason?