IGNORED

Hqplayer4 Remote HQPDcontrol v4

Bushikai

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Anyone else have this issue with albums that appear as gray boxes and can’t be clicked?

A3C6B3AC-4A21-4743-9517-37C0132470A0.png

I have in the past. I did a "clean scan" of the library in HQP and then erased all library data in HQPDv4 before resyncing it again.

No electron left behind.

8 hours ago, Ales Prochazka said:

Try uninstalling HQPDC completely.
But I'm not sure if the problem is elsewhere. It's strange that the albums are without metadata.

This is a new install of the app on a new iPad Pro (M1). 

The album has full metadata, embedded album art, and folder.jpg. HQPe sees the album via the web interface as well. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 12.17.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 12.18.00 PM.png

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

43 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

HQPDC can even see everything when I play the album from the HQPe web interface. It just can't do anything with the album when I browse for it. It can't see the album and I can't click on it. 

Can you copy this album from the 'library.xml' file and send it to me?

Developer of HQPDcontrol.

• 1 month later...

@Ales Prochazka

Similar issue with the latest update here:

HQPDcontrol displays all my albums correctly but all Folders & Files containing accents (é, à, å, ö, ä, etc.) can‘t load into HQplayers playlist.

(They do show up in HQPDcontrols playlist when I load the respectice albums manually into HQplayer.)

Pretty serious issue for me 🥺

Mac Mini, HQPlayer | iFi Zenstream (NAA) | Intona 7055-B | Singxer SDA-6 pro | Vincent SV237 | Buchardt S400 | SPL Phonitor One | Beyer DT1990pro | Avantone Pro Planar II
Desktop: Audirvana Origin | Intona 7054 | SMSL M500MKII | Pro-Ject Stereo Box S | Aperion Novus B5 Bookshelf | Lehmann Rhinelander | Beyer DT700proX

On 11/14/2021 at 3:27 PM, copy_of_a said:

@Ales Prochazka

HQPDcontrol displays all my albums correctly but all Folders & Files containing accents (é, à, å, ö, ä, etc.) can‘t load into HQplayers playlist.

(They do show up in HQPDcontrols playlist when I load the respectice albums manually into HQplayer.)

Same for me

Thanks in advance Ales

5 hours ago, Ales Prochazka said:

Version 6.2.2-461 should solve this.
* Google Play - is available
* Apple Store - pending approval

Ales!! That's great to hear!

Still waiting for release on Apple Store but I'm sure the issue has been solved - as always!

Many, many thanks for the quick fix!

Mac Mini, HQPlayer | iFi Zenstream (NAA) | Intona 7055-B | Singxer SDA-6 pro | Vincent SV237 | Buchardt S400 | SPL Phonitor One | Beyer DT1990pro | Avantone Pro Planar II
Desktop: Audirvana Origin | Intona 7054 | SMSL M500MKII | Pro-Ject Stereo Box S | Aperion Novus B5 Bookshelf | Lehmann Rhinelander | Beyer DT700proX

I set up a new NAS and mounted it to HQP Embedded in place of the previous share. I uninstalled and reinstalled HQPDControl v. 4 on my iPad. Unfortunately, I no longer can sync the library. I get a socket exception, timed out, error. 

In contrast, uninstalling and reinstalling on my Android phone linked the new library with the app immediately. Further, 

HQPe itself seems to be working with the new mounted share, but I no longer can control it with the iPad app.

Anyone have an idea of what could be going on here? I have rebooted the iPad and my NUC several times and will reboot the router sometime tomorrow.  

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > NUC 10 i7 > HQP Embedded > xfinity Xfi Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > Sonore Optical Module Deluxe > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Optical Tier 2 > Okto DAC 8 Stereo > Topping Pre90 Preamp > Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini > Revel F32 Concertas

Computer Desk System: Synology DS-218+ NAS > Dell XPS 8930/NUC 10 i7  > HQP Desktop > xfinity Xfi Router > EtherRegen > ultraRendu > Topping D90 DAC > Audioengine A5+'s

On 12/2/2021 at 2:18 AM, Mike Rubin said:

I set up a new NAS and mounted it to HQP Embedded in place of the previous share. I uninstalled and reinstalled HQPDControl v. 4 on my iPad. Unfortunately, I no longer can sync the library. I get a socket exception, timed out, error. 

In contrast, uninstalling and reinstalling on my Android phone linked the new library with the app immediately. Further, 

HQPe itself seems to be working with the new mounted share, but I no longer can control it with the iPad app.

Anyone have an idea of what could be going on here? I have rebooted the iPad and my NUC several times and will reboot the router sometime tomorrow.  

@Ales Prochazka, any thoughts?  The IP address is the same on both Android and iPad and port on both is the same 4321.  Is this an iPad issue, a network issue, an HQPDControl v.4 issue?

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > NUC 10 i7 > HQP Embedded > xfinity Xfi Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > Sonore Optical Module Deluxe > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Optical Tier 2 > Okto DAC 8 Stereo > Topping Pre90 Preamp > Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini > Revel F32 Concertas

Computer Desk System: Synology DS-218+ NAS > Dell XPS 8930/NUC 10 i7  > HQP Desktop > xfinity Xfi Router > EtherRegen > ultraRendu > Topping D90 DAC > Audioengine A5+'s

I fixed this. DHCP had changed IP address on HQPe without my realizing it. Android autodiscovery found the new location, but I continued to enter the old address manually on the iPad.  I now know to be more careful.

On 11/14/2021 at 3:27 PM, copy_of_a said:

@Ales Prochazka

@Ales Prochazka

This has been successfully fixed in V6.2.2 ... but this very issue is back in the just released version 6.2.3.

Would be cool if you could fix this again.

Many thanks in advance! 🙏