IGNORED

Hqplayer4 Remote HQPDcontrol v4

Bushikai

14 minutes ago, Mike Rubin said:

As long as we are discussing the interface, I would love to see not only the requested "composer" field displayed, but, also, a "new" or "recent" screen that displays the last 50 or 100 albums imported. Most of the other UI's that I like - JRiver, LMS, Audirvana, Roon - allow that field to be displayed, if not designated as, or defaulted to, the landing screen. 

I have no information on when the albums were added to the library.

Developer of HQPDcontrol.

20 minutes ago, Ales Prochazka said:

I have no information on when the albums were added to the library.

Thanks for letting us know, Ales.  

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > NUC 10 i7 > HQP Embedded > xfinity Xfi Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > Sonore Optical Module Deluxe > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Optical Tier 2 > Okto DAC 8 Stereo > Topping Pre90 Preamp > Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini > Revel F32 Concertas

Computer Desk System: Synology DS-218+ NAS > Dell XPS 8930/NUC 10 i7  > HQP Desktop > xfinity Xfi Router > EtherRegen > ultraRendu > Topping D90 DAC > Audioengine A5+'s

On 8/10/2023 at 8:26 AM, Miska said:

这些工具通常会在这里和那里破坏 HQPlayer 的功能。

I am a bit confused about the operation logic of HQPDcontrol v4 v7.1.1.4 version. For example, my albums are all classified using Genre, and the Chinese SACD is a DSD album. I have sorted each of my music categories and can understand it by looking at the Genre list. However, when I entered the Chinese SACD category, I was given an artist list instead of a DSD album list. Then, I entered the artist project and saw multiple Genre music categories, including concerts and recording studios, instead of the Genres project album of the Chinese SACD DSD album that I first entered. This is a bit confusing. I don't know why it's like this, it's completely different from the desktop client. The desktop client can completely classify my music library according to Genre.

The Genre classification I worked hard on was actually defeated by HQPDControl v4, and all Genre classifications became meaningless and meaningless! They will all return to the artist category! This is really making people laugh and cry.

1.thumb.jpg.bbd081a6fc4045ea88e4131b6f5b2c4c.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.43c9b6c8b1012d3fb580dcaf36a06d80.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.de096068dd54b4f70f9b62ef76988f17.jpg