IGNORED

Hqplayer4 Remote HQPDcontrol v4

Bushikai

hy,

Question about Playlist m3u in HQP :

• I extracted a playlist from Roon, with the Roon method ( extract an Excel file, copy / paste on a Notepad file, and deleted the first line with the path colomn heading...)
  • I put this m3u file in my music folder (same used by Roon)
  • deleted all and scan HQP
  • I see my m3u file in HQPDcontrol, but nothing playing 😒

some lights ?

thks

1 hour ago, Lio_B said:
  • I extracted a playlist from Roon, with the Roon method ( extract an Excel file, copy / paste on a Notepad file, and deleted the first line with the path colomn heading...)
  • I put this m3u file in my music folder (same used by Roon)
  • deleted all and scan HQP
  • I see my m3u file in HQPDcontrol, but nothing playing 😒

some lights ?

Are the paths seen by Roon also valid for HQPlayer?

Signalyst - Developer of HQPlayer

Pulse & Fidelity - Software Defined Amplifiers

34 minutes ago, Lio_B said:

what should the path for HQP look like?

Such that HQPlayer can access it. If both are running on the same computer, paths are likely valid for both. But if they are on a different one, then how HQPlayer sees file paths likely differs from how Roon sees those.

Signalyst - Developer of HQPlayer

Pulse & Fidelity - Software Defined Amplifiers

1 hour ago, Miska said:

Such that HQPlayer can access it. If both are running on the same computer, paths are likely valid for both. But if they are on a different one, then how HQPlayer sees file paths likely differs from how Roon sees those.

Music folder, Roon, HQP, are all on the same Mac

can somebody wright an HQP working path model ?

Thks 

24 minutes ago, Lio_B said:

Hi Ales,

when i click on the speaker icon have 2 mistakes 

• instead of the volume level on the right, I have a spinner that rotates continuously
  • I can not change the choice of play mode, random, repeat ...

thks

I don't know how to find the cause.
Both of my devices work.
Android 11, iPadOS 14.7
HQPE 4.24.2

Developer of HQPDcontrol.

I am experiencing the same problem as Lio_B.

No volume control wheel, just a spinner like the wheel is trying to launch.

The repeat, repeat once and shuffle keys do not operate.

If I do not hit stop, a track will repeat itself on its own.

There is no functioning volume control for HQPlayer anymore for me.

I am running 4.25.0 embedded, I cannot roll back to 4.24.2 on the Sonic Transporter i9 once I have updated.

All was well with 4.24.2 embedded.

Listening to Qobuz through Bubble I used to have a volume slider, that has gone away also.

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, but it made no difference.

My interface is a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 running Android 11.

• HQPE 1.4/1.5 MHz 20 Bit PCM
  • Streaming Qobuz or playing files from external SSD
  • Surface Go 3 i3 Tablet with HQPlayer Client
  • ISP Cable Modem -> Ethernet -> Sonore opticalModule 
  • Sonore opticalModule  -> 20m Fiber -> Sonore opticalModule -> Ethernet -> Managed Switch
  • Managed Switch -> Ethernet -> Sonore opticalModule Deluxe -> 5m Fiber -> Sonore Sig Rendu SE Optical ( HQPlayer NAA )
  • Managed Switch -> Ethernet ->Small Green Computer sonicTransporter i9 Optical ( HQPlayer Embedded )
  • Sonore Sig Rendu SE Optical -> USB -> Holo Audio KTE May
  • Holo Audio KTE May -> XLR -> Goldpoint SA1X/47 -> XLR to Decware ZBIT -> RCA to Decware ZSTAGE25 -> RCA to Decware SE84UFO25 -> Avantgarde Duo Omega Horns with Townshend Audio Ribbon Super Tweeters
  • Decware SE84UFO25 -> Speaker Level to Jensen IsoMax Balanced Converter -> XLR Rives PARC -> XLR Avantgarde SUB225s
On 8/5/2021 at 3:10 AM, MrDerrick said:

I am experiencing the same problem as Lio_B.

No volume control wheel, just a spinner like the wheel is trying to launch.

The repeat, repeat once and shuffle keys do not operate.

If I do not hit stop, a track will repeat itself on its own.

There is no functioning volume control for HQPlayer anymore for me.

I am running 4.25.0 embedded, I cannot roll back to 4.24.2 on the Sonic Transporter i9 once I have updated.

All was well with 4.24.2 embedded.

Listening to Qobuz through Bubble I used to have a volume slider, that has gone away also.

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, but it made no difference.

My interface is a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 running Android 11.

Android 11, HQPE 4.25.0, HQPDC 6.1.5-452

I tried to play through Bubble.
I have volume control accessible.
The "Shuffle" button is disabled in the HQPE playback state (OK).
The "Repeat 1" and "Repeat" buttons can be turned on/off, but are irrelevant for HQPE in render mode (this is controlled by Bubble).

I was able to simulate the state you are describing only by entering the wrong or no IP address in the HQPDC settings.

Developer of HQPDcontrol.

Hy Ales,

there must be a link with the identification
because when in the settings I look for autodisovery of HPQ, I have in return "not implemented"
I didn't have this message on the old HQPDC version
however I have registered my IP and opened the right port, I have access to my entire library and can read it ‼️

This is the screen that displays when I tap the speaker icon.

The buttons do not function and the volume wheel does not appear.

This is using HQPDC 6.1.5 playing files directly from my drive library, lets forget about Bubble volume control for now.

IMG_0507.jpg

• Sonore opticalModule  -> 20m Fiber -> Sonore opticalModule -> Ethernet -> Managed Switch
  • Managed Switch -> Ethernet -> Sonore opticalModule Deluxe -> 5m Fiber -> Sonore Sig Rendu SE Optical ( HQPlayer NAA )
  • Managed Switch -> Ethernet ->Small Green Computer sonicTransporter i9 Optical ( HQPlayer Embedded )
  • Holo Audio KTE May -> XLR -> Goldpoint SA1X/47 -> XLR to Decware ZBIT -> RCA to Decware ZSTAGE25 -> RCA to Decware SE84UFO25 -> Avantgarde Duo Omega Horns with Townshend Audio Ribbon Super Tweeters
  • Decware SE84UFO25 -> Speaker Level to Jensen IsoMax Balanced Converter -> XLR Rives PARC -> XLR Avantgarde SUB225s

Message sent

Ales,

That was the fix, thank you for figuring this out for me!

3 minutes ago, Lio_B said:

sorry I don't find direct SDM in HQP or HQPDC settings

Schermata 2021-08-07 alle 14.44.50.png

Schermata 2021-08-07 alle 14.45.07.png

Schermata 2021-08-07 alle 14.45.17.png

sistema:

Server HDPlex (i7-6700-WS2016) HQPlayer con Ramdisk + HQPDcontrol > Macmini (roon core+Qobuz) o HQPlayer Client + Qobuz > HDPlex NAA (celeron G1840T-WS2016) NAD con Ramdisk, o miniPC Fitlet con immagine di Miska > Denafrips Ares2 , SPLvolume2 > Monitor KH+sub