IGNORED

Off Topic | Just for Laughs

On 3/24/2021 at 4:01 AM, sandyk said:

SUICIDE PREVENTION
Hell’s angel bikers were riding South on the M1 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Harbour Bridge.  So they stopped. George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the Police Sergeant who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says, "Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "insensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked ..."Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe...why don't you give ole George here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the Police Sergeant and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar
Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me.  Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed  !!!

An allusion to what is talked about on another thread, huh.? Not funny at all! 😉

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Jud said:

I guess the truth hurts, as far as Facebook is concerned.

It hurts Fakebook's finances. Fake facts spread faster and wider than truth. It's a fact.

4 hours ago, firedog said:

The Facebook algorithm doesn't understand sarcasm or satire, apparently.

For this reason I got there warning or something recently. 

I've been using Fakebook for two years only, when you are an expat if happens to be helpful.

Also good for a local business advertising.

But how can one treat FB as his main source of information or news..? C'mon....

Forbes - Facebook Spreads Fake News Faster Than Any Other Social Website.

• 2 weeks later...