IGNORED

Who's used the Audiophile Optimizer for Windows 2012 Server or Windows 8?

Hi Folks

The public version of the 1.30 PDF guide is now online: http://www.highend-audiopc.com and click on "manual".

Have fun,

Phil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

Oops! Did I miss something? Does this mean you have released 1.30?

:-)

+1 I was thinking the same thing!

12TB NAS >> i7-6700 Server/Control PC >> i3-5015u NAA >> Singxer SU-1 DDC (modded) >> Holo Spring L3 DAC >> Accustic Arts Power 1 int amp >> Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers + REL T/5i sub (x2)

Other components:

UpTone Audio LPS1.2/IsoRegen, Fiber Switch and FMC, Windows Server 2016 OS, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, Fidelizer Pro 6, HQ Player, Roonserver, PS Audio P3 AC regenerator, HDPlex 400W ATX & 200W Linear PSU, Light Harmonic Lightspeed Split USB cable, Synergistic Research Tungsten AC power cords, Tara Labs The One speaker cables, Tara Labs The Two Extended with HFX Station IC, Oyaide R1 outlets, Stillpoints Ultra Mini footers, Hi-Fi Tuning fuses, Vicoustic/RealTraps/GIK room treatments

Exactly, just the manual :-)

1.30 will be available by tonight (CET), official anouncement via email by tomorrow evening.

i'll post again if the back-end and website is ready for go-live :-)

And in the meantime study the guide to be ready, especially the chapter "upgrading AudiophileOptimizer"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Folks

PayPal seems to have some delays at the moment. I've seen that many already purchased the upgrade, but we did not get a single payment from PayPal so far.

As soon as the website's back-end get's the payment notifications from PayPal users will automatically be shown the download link of the new version.

Our System will also send out an Info Mail once the process is done on our site. As soon as one gets that email from us everything is ready to go.

Sorry, but really bad timing PayPal....

OK, payments arrived now all together. Mails went out, website back-end (user/version databases) working as expected.

...welcome AO 1.30 :-)

P.S. You might need to refresh your browser to see the new site content.

Agree as well, the install was without problems. The upgrade in sound quality is undeniable! Nice improvement in inner details, and reduction in noise floor. Definitely worth the small upgrade cost.

I also noticed the number of processes and threads was unchanged, but almost half as many Handles are running. Nice work Phil!

Oh man. I am going to upgrade now. So excited. Thank you Phil

12TB NAS >> i7-6700 Server/Control PC >> i3-5015u NAA >> Singxer SU-1 DDC (modded) >> Holo Spring L3 DAC >> Accustic Arts Power 1 int amp >> Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers + REL T/5i sub (x2)

Other components:

UpTone Audio LPS1.2/IsoRegen, Fiber Switch and FMC, Windows Server 2016 OS, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, Fidelizer Pro 6, HQ Player, Roonserver, PS Audio P3 AC regenerator, HDPlex 400W ATX & 200W Linear PSU, Light Harmonic Lightspeed Split USB cable, Synergistic Research Tungsten AC power cords, Tara Labs The One speaker cables, Tara Labs The Two Extended with HFX Station IC, Oyaide R1 outlets, Stillpoints Ultra Mini footers, Hi-Fi Tuning fuses, Vicoustic/RealTraps/GIK room treatments

I've purchased my upgrade and am doing some serious listening with 1.27 now so I can establish a baseline.

The music sounds so fantastic already that I don't know how it could be better... but I'm excited to find out!

Roon Server: Core i7-3770S, WS2012 + AO => HQP Server: Core, i7-9700K, HQPlayer OS => NAA: Celeron NUC, HQP NAA => ISO Regen with UltraCap LPS 1.2 => Mapleshade USB Cable => Lampizator L4 DSD-Only Balanced DAC Preamp => Blue Jeans Belden Balanced Cables => Mivera PurePower SE Amp => Magnepan 3.7i

Upgrade complete. Everything went smoothly. Having only listened for 10 minutes these are my immediate impressions:

- music, especially vocals has a naturalness and ease to it. Dare I say its more tube-like?!

- more clarity as if a haze has been lifted

- instruments sound more distinct

My sound signature is 4D.

More feedback to come!

Phil, you are my hero!

Other components:

Upgrade complete. Everything went smoothly. Having only listened for 10 minutes these are my immediate impressions:

- music, especially vocals has a naturalness and ease to it. Dare I say its more tube-like?!

My sound signature is 4D.

More feedback to come!

Phil, you are my hero!

Hi all !

I am new here. And i would like to have also AO.

My PC had before win7 and now is installed Windows Server 2012 R2.

But my problem is installing drivers for DIYINHK XMOS-ES9018K2M DAC.

In windows7 DAC with drivers works well with DSD128 files.

Do someone succeed to install DXIO drivers in Windows Server 2012, maybe?

Ariel

Hi

please search the pdf guide for "install.cmd". This can be downloaded for free and will most likely help you to get your driver working.

best,

phil

upgrade complete. Everything went smoothly. Having only listened for 10 minutes these are my immediate impressions:

- music, especially vocals has a naturalness and ease to it. Dare i say its more tube-like?!

my sound signature is 4d.

More feedback to come!

Phil, you are my hero!

great to hear! :-)

To do the upgrade from 1.26 to 1.30 where do I start? Do I load the current service tool to get out of core or minimal server mode, uninstall 1.26 and then start 1.30? It has been a while since I have upgraded.

Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7s, 4 M&K ST-150Ts, 1 VCC-5; Amplification: 2 Vandersteen M7-HPAs, CI Audio D200 MKII, Ayre V-6xe; Preamp: Doshi Audio Line Stage v3.0; Phono Pre: Doshi Audio Phono Pre; Analog: Wave Kinetics NVS with Durand Telos composite arm; SME 3012R arm, Clearaudio Goldfinger Statement v2; Reel to Reel:  Technics RS-1500; Doshi Tape Pre-Amp; Studer A810, Studer A812, Tascam BR-20; Multi-channel: Bryston SP-3; Digital: Custom PC (Sean Jacobs DC4/Euphony/Stylus)> Lampizator Pacific

You should read about upgrading Audiophile Optimizer in the manual, page 28. I did it in minimal server mode. Copy the download files to a location on the computer and run the new setup.exe from a cmd prompt.

I had no hitches at all so given my attention span, it must be easy. Good luck.

I just finished the upgrade. I am still a bit confused about which things I need to run when I make changes.

Anyway, my first impression is that the change from 1.24 (yes, I hadn't upgraded to 1.26) is that the noise floor has been lowered. The whole music presentation seems quieter.

More impressions to follow.

Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7s, 4 M&K ST-150Ts, 1 VCC-5; Amplification: 2 Vandersteen M7-HPAs, CI Audio D200 MKII, Ayre V-6xe; Preamp: Doshi Audio Line Stage v3.0; Phono Pre: Doshi Audio Phono Pre; Analog: Wave Kinetics NVS with Durand Telos composite arm; SME 3012R arm, Clearaudio Goldfinger Statement v2; Reel to Reel:  Technics RS-1500; Doshi Tape Pre-Amp; Studer A810, Studer A812, Tascam BR-20; Multi-channel: Bryston SP-3; Digital: Custom PC (Sean Jacobs DC4/Euphony/Stylus)> Lampizator Pacific

I just finished the upgrade. I am still a bit confused about which things I need to run when I make changes.

Anyway, my first impression is that the change from 1.24 (yes, I hadn't upgraded to 1.26) is that the noise floor has been lowered. The whole music presentation seems quieter.

More impressions to follow.

Check out the manual. But its always a good thing to rerun AO. According to the manual, when you upgraded the ServiceTool should have reset your system and asked you for a new registration code. Once you do this rerun AO.

Other components:

Check out the manual. But its always a good thing to rerun AO. According to the manual, when you upgraded the ServiceTool should have reset your system and asked you for a new registration code. Once you do this rerun AO.

I ran setup and then the service tool and then AO. I am not sure what running the service tool did!