IGNORED

The list of Streamers/Endpoints/Network DACs compatible with JPLAY app.

My current setup is HQPlayer Desktop > SoTm -200 NAA.  Do I need anything else to use JPLAY Remote? 
Thank you, Sam 

C.A.P. Pipeline, windows pro 10 > Roon > SOtM USB > Keces power supply > HDplex power supply > 4x2 HD Mini DSP > Ayre DSD QB-9 > Naim CDX > ModWright 9 S.E. Preamp > A21 Parasound Amplifier > Magnepan .7 > Augie's Dipole sub, ML sub, DIY sub > Dedicated room with acoustical treatment.

26 minutes ago, stefano_mbp said:

Unfortunately JPlay for iOS doesn’t work with HQPlayer Desktop as it isn’t UPnP capable, HQPlayer embedded is needed and a UPnP mediaserver too (possibly Minimserver)

Thanks! If I took HQPlayer out of the equation, It’s not clear how to get JPLAY remote to connect to steam Qobuz out of USB to my DAC 

C.A.P. Pipeline, windows pro 10 > Roon > SOtM USB > Keces power supply > HDplex power supply > 4x2 HD Mini DSP > Ayre DSD QB-9 > Naim CDX > ModWright 9 S.E. Preamp > A21 Parasound Amplifier > Magnepan .7 > Augie's Dipole sub, ML sub, DIY sub > Dedicated room with acoustical treatment.

Arcam CDS50 network streaming player does not work too well and has the following issues when I use it to stream Qobuz tracks:

1. Main issue.  Whenever I select a track to play, it only plays that one track and stops. Does not move onto the next track in album or playlist. 

2. I have to select “Force stop before play” so that I can manually select other tracks without any error message whilst playback is occurring. But with this option ticked, whenever the app/player is restarted the tracks do not play at all (error message “Error sending action to renderer“) until that option is unticked again. Then i can play a track but have to reselect the “Force” option again to be able to select other tracks..

I have experimented with different configurations in the settings menu (safe transition mode, alternative resume method etc.) but nothing helps..

7 hours ago, JMD54 said:

With Eversolo DMP-A6 plays one song from playlist and then stops.  This is in both Tidal and Qobuz. 

Same problem here too, with Tidal, Qobuz, and local files (via MinimServer).

I don't think this was the case before the latest firmware update (for the Eversolo), but I'm not 100% sure.  

Driving me a little nuts trying to figure it out...