Jump to content

stefano_mbp

  • Content Count

    557
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    Italy

1 Follower

About stefano_mbp

Personal Information

  • Location
    Turin

Recent Profile Visitors

4704 profile views
  1. @biosailor a couple of months ago I tried Euphony and there were some issues to discovery upnp devices (rpi4/RoPieee XL and SoTM sMS200 Neo), opened a ticket to Zeljko and in 1/2 hour of remote support he could solve the issue. You could do the same ...
  2. @biosailor .... have you enabled upnp devices discovery in Euphony?
  3. Few weeks ago I tried myself to use the Group property and what you describe seems to be the expected behavior. ... but I abandoned it to go back to Work tag that is a “true” index. Group use has some constraints I didn’t like: tracks with the same Group must be consecutive and a Group cannot go across two disks. To maintain the Work visibility I merged it in the Artist tag therefore I can see the Work in the single track details available on Lumïn app.
  4. @Axiom05 Simon (from Minimserver) will be happy to help you here https://forum.minimserver.com
  5. @Dave Cottoni think you should install on Musicbee the upnp plugin https://getmusicbee.com/addons/plugins/11/upnp-dlna-device-support/
  6. With MyVolumio subscription (an “add on” to free Volumio) you can have access to Tidal MQA. No HAT dac is MQA compatible (cannot be decoder) but any usb dac with MQA “full decoder” capabilities will work
  7. Try to set No to Autodetect MQA device Not MQA in Dac not detected as MQA, use as in Audirvana network device configuration
  8. The microsd card could be corrupted. Try to install the firmware on a new microsd card, 16GB class 10, and verify if the issue is still there Here you can find the instructions and the firmware download link, at the bottom of the page, https://docs.sotm-audio.com/doku.php?id=en:eunhasu:burn_sdcard_image Another test could be to install MC JRiver, download here https://jriver.com/download.html it has 30 days free trial
  9. @Drew808I have a very similar configuration MacBook Pro 2011, i7, 16GB Audirvana latest update SOtM sMS200 neo M2Tech Young DSD MKII and everything works fine here On the sMS200 side the configuration is the “standard” one. Are you facing the issue playing from local library or streaming services? I suggest to try first local library and resampling disabled.
  10. ... however it is well known that Android version of Lumïn app is not as functional as the iOS version. On Android you could use Bubbleupnp app.
  11. It has nothing to do with Minimserver but with MPD/DLNA of your uR. Lumincompat is a parameter the allow an MPD/DLNA device (your uR) to appear as it were a Lumïn streamer. This is necessary as Lumïn app is optimized for Lumïn streamers. However, activating the lumincompat parameter makes it impossible to manage the credentials for accessing Tidal and / or Qobuz. To avoid using this parameter you could install Bubbleupnpserver on the nas which allows full compatibility of the uR with the Lümin app, in this case Bubbleupnpserver will manage Tidal/Qobuz credentials as well. Here
  12. Here you can find something about Upmpdcli configuration related to uR compatibility, check lumincompat parameter https://www.lesbonscomptes.com/upmpdcli/upmpdcli-manual.html#_media_renderer_parameters
  13. Check Genelec home speakers, G/F series https://www.genelec.com/home-speakers
  14. Check here https://www.luminmusic.com/lumin-ir-control-package.html
×
×
  • Create New...