IGNORED

The list of Streamers/Endpoints/Network DACs compatible with JPLAY app.

5 hours ago, Le dom said:

Hi,

JPlay iOS works with JRiver Media Center uPnP renderer as endpoint but at the end of a playlist or an album, it plays again the last two tracks. I have to press stop on JRiver media center player or on JRemote.

Is the radio feature on or off?

To find the radio feature, from:

• Now playing window slide two times to left
  • Queue window slide one time to left

Stefano

My audio system

Hi Stefano,

yes of course, Radio is OFF. 

It's OK with UPMPDCLI, for example, when I'm using it with Linux solutions such as  GentooPlayer or AudioLinux.

I'm testing JPLAY iOS with Jriver Media Center because I want to use VST3 plugins for convolution and Room Shaper from Home Audio Fidelity.

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, JMD54 said:

Have you tried the Radio feature in JPlay with the DMP-A6.  Does that now work too?  I am out of town so can't try it for a bit.  

Hmmmm.

Maybe I spoke too soon on this.

Music from Qobuz is the only thing I can get working right now.  

When I tried to play from Tidal or my local library (MinimServer), no go.

I'll play with settings and see if that helps.

26 minutes ago, clipper said:

Hmmmm.

Maybe I spoke too soon on this.

Music from Qobuz is the only thing I can get working right now.  

When I tried to play from Tidal or my local library (MinimServer), no go.

I'll play with settings and see if that helps.

Ok, better news. 

After deleting JPLAY and reinstalling it, Tidal and my local library play too (and don't stop after 1 song).

Will test radio...

39 minutes ago, clipper said:

Ok, better news. 

After deleting JPLAY and reinstalling it, Tidal and my local library play too (and don't stop after 1 song).

Will test radio...

More good news.

Radio (songs coming on after the end of queued songs is reached) is working.  

Also, it's sounding really great!

That is good news.  When I get back on the 6th I'll load whatever the current firmware is at the time and then delete and re-install JPlay.  This will make the DMP-A6 much for functional for me as other than the native Radio Paradise function the Eversolo app is more about "gimmicks" than sound quality.  Instead of getting the features they announced at release to work correctly the Dev team seems more focused on everything but.  Both Tidal and Qobuz have their own native Auto Play/Radio functions but instead of getting them to work them seem to be more interested in adding spectrum analyzers and adding more apps that also don't work correctly.  

On 10/12/2023 at 10:21 AM, Le dom said:

Hi,

JPlay iOS works with JRiver Media Center uPnP renderer as endpoint but at the end of a playlist or an album, it plays again the last two tracks. I have to press stop on JRiver media center player or on JRemote.

Hi,

I've finally found a way to solve the problem in JRiver media Center "Options -> General -> Remove files from Playing Now after they are played -> Yes - Remove Played Files".

Clipper

Got back to the house with the DMP-A6 today and did both the firmware and software upgrades that had dropped while I was out of town.  Also deleted and reinstalled JPlay for IOS.  While it does work through entire albums and playlists with both Tidal and Qobuz it's radio function still doesn't work with either on my unit with either streaming service.  Also still doesn't recognize the Auto Play function from either app. The Radio Functions does however work with Zen Stream, Red and Teac NT-505.  Don't know if the issue is on the JPlay or Eversolo side.  

On 11/6/2023 at 9:23 PM, JMD54 said:

Clipper

Got back to the house with the DMP-A6 today and did both the firmware and software upgrades that had dropped while I was out of town.  Also deleted and reinstalled JPlay for IOS.  While it does work through entire albums and playlists with both Tidal and Qobuz it's radio function still doesn't work with either on my unit with either streaming service.  Also still doesn't recognize the Auto Play function from either app. The Radio Functions does however work with Zen Stream, Red and Teac NT-505.  Don't know if the issue is on the JPlay or Eversolo side.  

Just saw your message and tried radio...

The radio function seems to be working for me with both Tidal and Qobuz (with the DMP-A6).  

On my end, it seems like it's related to JPLAY's settings for the DMP-A6.  Right now I have Gapless, Force Stop Before Play, and Alternative Resume Method checked, and it seems to be working well.  My Update Time is set at 12,000, but I don't think that would matter.

I'll keep experimenting, and hopefully some combination of settings works for you.