IGNORED

Highend-AudioPC bankcrupt/scam?

Hi everyone,

I placed order on https://shop.highend-audiopc.com/ on Apr 30 for a Pachanko Sata cable but the order has not been fulfilled since then. The strange thing is that despite many attempts to follow up the order status on both contact form and email, I have never got any response from them. I was able to chat on website twice and got the promise of responding to my emails but it never happens.

Does anyone experience the same thing? or know anything happen to Highend Audio PC?

Thanks.

Hi Kien; I had the exact same experience as you did with Highend Audio PC. I ordered an SOTM ethernet cable from them in March, and received a confirmation email of the purchase/order. After several weeks and several email attempts I finally was able to communicate with Phil via the website chat. He kept referring me to Claudia via email, from whom I got no response. Finally, the cable was shipped but was stuck in US customs for 6 weeks once it arrived in the US. Best of luck to you. Jeff

17 hours ago, yoby said:

Hi Kien; I had the exact same experience as you did with Highend Audio PC. I ordered an SOTM ethernet cable from them in March, and received a confirmation email of the purchase/order. After several weeks and several email attempts I finally was able to communicate with Phil via the website chat. He kept referring me to Claudia via email, from whom I got no response. Finally, the cable was shipped but was stuck in US customs for 6 weeks once it arrived in the US. Best of luck to you. Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Thank you very much for your info. It is a difficult time for everyone. However, it is absolutely not the way a good business does. I have my fingers crossed.

Kien

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, daverich4 said:

If email were as spotty as you describe, commerce around the globe would dwindle down to a fraction of what it is now. Your portrayal of emails routinely vanishing off into the ether certainly runs counter to my experience of using email for over 30 years. If I was a current customer of yours I would be very disappointed in your response. What it did do for me however, is guarantee I'll never become a customer.

Please read the Computer Audiophile's post re "Email Problems" on Page 2 of the General Fourm.   Apparently European e mail system are, as we used to say in the Army, abgeficked!    Aside:  Headline from the Stars and Stripes military newspaper 1988:  GI Deutch is still gethriving,  

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law

12 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Yes, email can be a strange beast. This is just a taste.

Fair enough. But you put time and effort into correcting the problems you were having instead of just saying that you don't respond to emails because a lot of the time you didn't get them. In spite of the problems that you and @Nombedes mentioned, I don't believe for a second that companies and private citizens in Europe don't rely on email any less than those of us in the US do.

16 hours ago, kilroy said:

@daverich4

Do you have a horse in this race and stand to lose something, or do you just like to talk trash. No need to answer, it's obvious.

I've done business with Phil for many years without any problems. If you're not happy with him for some reason maybe you should find a different post to crap on.

"If I was a current customer of yours I would be very disappointed in your response"

Not sure if you even read my post. 

• 1 year later...

Dear @happydance

I am very sorry to read about your experience. May I ask what email adress you sent your requests to and on what exact dates that was? Please note that were not open over christmas and new year. You can always email me directly at [email protected] or send me a PM over here.

Best,

AudioPhil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

44 minutes ago, happydance said:

I have sent you a 'PM'....rsvp/a.s.a.p. many thanks!

Thanks a lot, we'll take it from there! 👍

____________________________________________________________________________________

• 4 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, begastor said:

Hello, I have exactly the same problem as other people. No shipping, no communication...

I am however a user of AO and am happy with it, I didn't think I would have so many problems with an order from Highend-audiopc...

I sent you a private message Mr. Audiophil THX

Hello

You sent the message 13:46 and you post here on 13;59. Please tell me one single company that will answer your request within this time frame. I will now read your PM and then we'll take it from there, thank you.

Best,
AudioPhil

1 hour ago, AudioPhil said:

Hello

You sent the message 13:46 and you post here on 13;59. Please tell me one single company that will answer your request within this time frame. I will now read your PM and then we'll take it from there, thank you.

Best,
AudioPhil

And then there are the folks that never think to check their junk folder for replies. And if you are a hotmail account,  run away from the web browser version, it can't find squat

with it's search function...use Outlook.

Regards,

Dave

Audio system

6 minutes ago, davide256 said:

And then there are the folks that never think to check their junk folder for replies. And if you are a hotmail account,  run away from the web browser version, it can't find squat

...please don't mention theese!!! 🥴

4 hours ago, davide256 said:

Thx i'm using Outlook. 

thanks to Audiophil who answered me in MP. I am now awaiting news of my order via Claudia.

1) I know other Europeans that do a lot of business here in the US and regularly ask folks here to email him log files and such and he always gets them and he replies in a timely manner...

2) I have sent chat messages via Facebook messenger to my college buddy while he was in the air, in an airplane, somewhere over china, and he received all of them. He also lives in Germany and has never heard of the alleged "bad European email"

3) This appears to be a recurring problem.

Definitely not a good look.

No electron left behind.

What do ya mean? All of my European friends, family, and biz partners rely on carrier pigeon still, lol. 

Generally, the only email 'problem' these days is not answering them...

SERVER CLOSET (in office directly below living room stereo):NUC 7i5BNH with Roon ROCK (ZeroZone 12V on the NUC)>Cisco 2690L-16PS switch>Sonore opticalModule (Uptone LPS 1.2)>

LIVING ROOM: Sonore opticalRendu Roon version (Sonore Power Supply)> Shunyata Venom USB>Naim DAC V1>Witchhat DIN>Naim NAP 160 Bolt Down>Chord Rumor 2>Audio Physic Compact Classics. OFFICE: opticalModule> Sonore microRendu 1.4> Matrix Mini-i Pro 3> Naim NAP 110>NACA5>KEF Ls50's. BJC 6a and Ghent Catsnake 6a JSSG ethernet; AC cables: Shunyata Venom NR V-10; Audience Forte F3; Ice Age copper/copper; Sean Jacobs CHC PowerBlack, Moon Audio DIN>RCA, USB A>C. Isolation: Herbie's Audio Lab. 

• 3 months later...

Wow, this is a really poor response from AudioPhil. I regularly do business with European companies and have never had or heard of problems with emails getting lost. The excuse is a little dubious to say the least. So is the COVID delays excuse. Not that COVID has not created supply chain issues but too many people have had, and continue to have problems with very simple issues that require little effort on High-End AudioPC's part. A little courtesy would go a long way. You're just doing a very, very poor job of conducting business and I would caution ANYONE considering this company.