IGNORED

Michael Lavorgna strikes back.......

9 hours ago, Bill Brown said:

I am am not trying to defend ML’s honor.  I simply am worn out by the pack behavior of anonymous know-it-alls who behave poorly rather than discussing ideas, who seem too ready to ascribe nefarious motives, who shout down those who don’t immediately jump on all the “anti-“ bandwagons, and, I think dishonorably, accuse people of being crooked in their profession.  I think it is pitiful.

The similarity of your and ML's fancy of testosterone-fueled ways to resolve conflict (duels (seriously?), fists in faces, etc.) has been noted.

I think Chris should lift ML's ban.  It seems some of the old guard here are really, really upset that it happened and seem to be firmly convinced that ML is some kind of a saint or audio messiah that was simply goaded into doing something rude.

“Testosterone fueled,” “saint,” “audio messiah.”  Perhaps the latter is why he has so many “sychophants.”

I can always count on you for a grammatically correct, vocabulary-enhanced rapier of a post that stirs the pot and antagonizes with semi-veiled insults. 

You up should probably get back to monitoring all of the MQA threads to make sure no one strays from the party line. 

“Has been noted.”  I hope so, otherwise your reading comprehension would be suspect. And?

Labels assigned by CA members: "Cogley's ML sock-puppet," "weaponizer of psychology," "ethically-challenged," "professionally dubious," "machismo," "lover of old westerns," "shill," "expert on ducks and imposters," "Janitor in Chief," "expert in Karate," "ML fanboi or employee," "Alabama Trump supporter with an NRA decal on the windshield of his car," sycophant

Nah; I see it happening to lots of people on several fora. Not sure why I chose (and continue to choose) to emerge from lurker status in this particular example. :) 

Labels assigned by CA members: "Cogley's ML sock-puppet," "weaponizer of psychology," "ethically-challenged," "professionally dubious," "machismo," "lover of old westerns," "shill," "expert on ducks and imposters," "Janitor in Chief," "expert in Karate," "ML fanboi or employee," "Alabama Trump supporter with an NRA decal on the windshield of his car," sycophant

10 hours ago, Bill Brown said:

I am am not trying to defend ML’s honor.  I simply am worn out by the pack behavior of anonymous know-it-alls who behave poorly rather than discussing ideas, w

This is a very peculiar sense of the phrase "worn out". On the contrary the "pack behaviour...etc" appears to have inspired you to frequent and previously unaccustomed posting. 

You are not a sound quality measurement device

Maybe I should have used the word “disappointed.”  But it is “wearing.”

30 minutes ago, Bill Brown said:

Nah; I see it happening to lots of people on several fora. Not sure why I chose (and continue to choose) to emerge from lurker status in this particular example. :) 

So you just chose a cause célèbre at random that happens to be defending ML's reputation?  And you're surprised that people think you're an ML sock puppet?

Sure; that must be it. 

1 hour ago, Samuel T Cogley said:

The similarity of your and ML's fancy of testosterone-fueled ways to resolve conflict (duels (seriously?), fists in faces, etc.) has been noted.

I think Chris should lift ML's ban.  It seems some of the old guard here are really, really upset that it happened and seem to be firmly convinced that ML is some kind of a saint or audio messiah that was simply goaded into doing something rude.

1 hour ago, Samuel T Cogley said:

Your outsized concern for any damage to ML's sterling reputation is at least curious.  That concern seems to be the primary reason you post here.  I guess that's just devotion?  :)

14 minutes ago, Samuel T Cogley said:

So you just chose a cause célèbre at random that happens to be defending ML's reputation?  And you're surprised that people think you're an ML sock puppet?

Sometimes I wonder if you have actually fetishized "Samuel T. Cogley". :D Is this a cosplay thing?

st-courtmartial14.thumb.jpg.66edc719be23fe1a52f32b24f62d7453.jpg

http://taste-of-ipecac.blogspot.com/2007/01/samuel-t-cogley-attorney-idiot.html

6 minutes ago, christopher3393 said:

Sometimes I wonder if you have actually fetishized "Samuel T. Cogley". :D Is this a cosplay thing?

1 minute ago, Samuel T Cogley said:

You should stick with the pompous college professor shtick.  It works better for you than the dilettante psychologist thing you're attempting here.

You do have to admit Samual, it was at least better than his last attempt with Ralf11... :)

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

12 minutes ago, christopher3393 said:

Oh, by the way @christopher3393, I like that episode and find this whiny blogger silly.  That said, he is right in that is not how court's actually work - but this is Star Trek, the idealized future!

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

8 minutes ago, Samuel T Cogley said:

You should stick with the pompous college professor shtick.  It works better for you than the dilettante psychologist thing you're attempting here.

Lighten up. I was a college professor. I was kidding you about your habit of "cross-examining" members. By fetish, I meant idol, not sexual fetish. Plus I can't recall any other member who suspects sock puppets as often as you do. Sometimes you're relentless. Take a break.

1 minute ago, christopher3393 said:

Lighten up. I was a college professor. I was kidding you about your habit of "cross-examining" members. By fetish, I meant idol, not sexual fetish. Plus I can't recall any other member who suspects sock puppets as often as you do. Sometimes you're relentless. Take a break.

You first, professor Monk.  :)

1 hour ago, Bill Brown said:

The thing I find interesting about Michael is what he challenges you on. In my case he seemed to imply that I hadn’t met and talked with Bob Stuart by doubting I had his contact information. His business card is in the credenza behind my desk and we talked twice at the Los Angeles Audio Show.

4 minutes ago, Rt66indierock said:

The thing I find interesting about Michael is what he challenges you on. In my case he seemed to imply that I hadn’t met and talked with Bob Stuart by doubting I had his contact information. His business card is in the credenza behind my desk and we talked twice at the Los Angeles Audio Show.

As if that has any relevance whatsoever.

20 minutes ago, crenca said:

Oh, by the way @christopher3393, I like that episode and find this whiny blogger silly.  That said, he is right in that is not how court's actually work - but this is Star Trek, the idealized future!

Hi,

I think this is correct.

If we know the probability of how many Earth type planets are out there, the probability that the others are older, that life was seeded from space (current tests indicate it is possible), that there are probably many civilisations aeons in advance of ours, then the prime directive is probably in operation...... so we probably have an awfully long way to go.

A lot of "probably"' 's , i know.

Regards,

Shadders.

5 minutes ago, mansr said:

As if that has any relevance whatsoever.

Michael in his MQA and DRM  article said that he had talked with Bob and according to Bob there is no DRM in MQA just authentication.  Then he went on about a conspiracy with MQA and DRM.  I told them there was no conspiracy you just haven't read what I have written and that meeting Bob is not that big a deal.