IGNORED

Audiophile Jokes and Anecdotes.

5 hours ago, MetalNuts said:

At least she has nothing to hide, not like the MQA

Or you could revise the last cartoon .....

image.png.27466642becdb3430e9c9fddeadf1a87.png

Windows 11 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, Focus Fidelity convolutions, iFi Zen Stream, Paul Hynes SR4, Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.  Plus Pro-Ject Signature 12 TT for playing my 'legacy' vinyl collection. Desktop system; RME ADI-2 DAC fs, Meze Empyrean headphones.

3 hours ago, botrytis said:

Too funny!!

Love this passage:

”In less clinical terms, imagine taking the most annoying parts of science fiction and Libertarianism, isolating them, and then somehow blending them up into a cursed musical slurry. Then, infuse that slurry with a distinctive incel vibe, and presto! You’ve got one of the most powerful contraception options on the market.”

I thought it was hysterical.

Current:  Daphile on an AMD A10-9500 with 16 GB RAM

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

Amplification - Benchmark AHB2 amplifier

Speakers - Revel M126Be with 2 REL 7/ti subwoofers

Cables - Tara Labs RSC Reference and Blue Jean Cable Balanced Interconnects

19 hours ago, botrytis said:

That is pretty funny!...Thanks for the find!

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear RAX43 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBTouch ->SABAJ A10d->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: iPeng (iPad Air & iPhone); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: iPhone 12 ProMax & Radio Paradise or NAS streaming; Sony NWZ ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers  

3 hours ago, sphinxsix said:

Snail - this evolved into Sonus Faber SF16:

You mean "shrunk into", don't you? 🙂

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sphinxsix said:

@ARQuint I didn't know this was a variation on MT's words. Please notice that actually also TW's initials are also kind of variation on MT's initials..9_9 I believe the first statement was his own though.

How about some more TW?

I give Waits a lot of credit for knowing his Mark Twain!

12 hours ago, ARQuint said:

I give Waits a lot of credit for knowing his Mark Twain!

Me to actually, he used to be one of my favorite writers when I was a kid, a guy with a great sense of humor as well. I also share TW's 'affection' for the accordion.. Definitely not in the top 50 of my favorite instruments x-D

1 hour ago, sphinxsix said:

I also share TW's 'affection' for the accordion.. Definitely not in the top 50 of my favorite instruments 

Well perhaps that is because you have missed the opportunity to enjoy this awesome rendition of Flight of the Bumblebee:

At one time there was an impressive version on bagpipes, but I can not seem to find it now. 😂