IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

Chris, performance on CA has been quite bad lately.  My most recent post took a really long time to submit.  

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

Just now, The Computer Audiophile said:

I think I found the issue consuming 100+% of the CPU cycles. 

I’ll continue to watch it. 

OK great!  Thanks.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

Hi Guys - We've been working on the searching issue all day. In the process I believe we've sped up the site tremendously, but have yet to resolve the search issue. 

Right now the search index is rebuilding, so you may not find what you're looking for until it's done.

Also, in the coming weeks we will implement elasticsearch behind the scenes to make the search feature actually usable. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

19 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi Guys - We've been working on the searching issue all day. In the process I believe we've sped up the site tremendously...

Understatement of the year!!  Holy cow.  For the first time since the launch of the CA2.0, clicking Unread Subscriptions results in near instantaneous results.  I used to have to count 5-8 seconds.  This is like 1,000% faster.  This will actually change the way I use the site. Bravo and thanks!:D

18 minutes ago, austinpop said:

Hi Chris,

Now I appear to be getting no notifications whatsoever. Are others seeing that?

13 minutes ago, Abtr said:

Yep. I received no notifications at all since yesterday..

OK, I'll reopen the issue with the software vendor. Thanks for the reports. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png