IGNORED

Audirvana 2.2 with iOS remote

Hi Damien. Are you working on embedding Spotify>? Cheers Wap.

New simplified setup: STEREO- Primary listening Area: Cullen Circuits Mod ZP90> Benchmark DAC1>RotelRKB250 Power amp>KEF Q Series. Secondary listening areas: 1/ QNAP 119P II(running MinimServer)>UPnP>Linn Majik DSI>Linn Majik 140's. 2/ (Source awaiting)>Invicta DAC>RotelRKB2100 Power amp>Rega's. Tertiary multiroom areas: Same QNAP>SMB>Sonos>Various. MULTICHANNEL- MacMini>A+(Standalone mode)>Exasound e28 >5.1 analog out>Yamaha Avantage Receiver>Pre-outs>Linn Chakra power amps>Linn Katan front and sides. Linn Trikan Centre. Velodyne SPL1000 Ultra

@Damien: no "playing track" indicator in Qobuz' Playlists on 2.2.9.12

EDIT: ok, moved to another playlist then back to the one that's playing and indication is now there :-/

(give it a check anyway, please ;) )

Qnap HS-264 NAS (powered by an HD-Plex 100w LPS) > Cirrus7 Nimbini v2.5 Media Edition i7-8559U/32/512 running Roon ROCK (powered by a Keces P8 LPS) > Lumin U2  > Metrum Acoustics Adagio NOS digital preamplifier > Metrum Acoustics Forte power amplifier (or  First Watt SIT 3  power amplifier or Don Garber Fi "Y" 6922 tube preamplifier + Don Garber Fi "X" 2A3 SET power amplifier, both powered from an Alpha-Core BP-30 Isolated Symmetrical Power Transformer) > Klipsch Cornwall IV

headphones system:

Cirrus 7 > Lumin U2 > Metrum Acoustics Adagio > Pathos Aurium amplifier (powered by an UpTone Audio JS-2 LPS) > Focal Clear headphones

yes, indeed :(

and I think the issue I reported earlier has only to do with this

streaming, though, works fine (... once you manage to reach what you want to stream :P )

Qnap HS-264 NAS (powered by an HD-Plex 100w LPS) > Cirrus7 Nimbini v2.5 Media Edition i7-8559U/32/512 running Roon ROCK (powered by a Keces P8 LPS) > Lumin U2  > Metrum Acoustics Adagio NOS digital preamplifier > Metrum Acoustics Forte power amplifier (or  First Watt SIT 3  power amplifier or Don Garber Fi "Y" 6922 tube preamplifier + Don Garber Fi "X" 2A3 SET power amplifier, both powered from an Alpha-Core BP-30 Isolated Symmetrical Power Transformer) > Klipsch Cornwall IV

headphones system:

Cirrus 7 > Lumin U2 > Metrum Acoustics Adagio > Pathos Aurium amplifier (powered by an UpTone Audio JS-2 LPS) > Focal Clear headphones

A+ remote will not wake Mac and gives up working if my IPhone 6 goes to sleep.

I love A+'s SQ but I'm disappointed with the usability of the A+remote. If I start the remote app while A+ is running, the remote tries to connect but just sits in suspense. I have to close and restart A+ before the remote app works. To make matters worse, the remote app stops working if the phone goes to sleep.

1) I have the same problem with the A+remote app. Gotta close the app and start it again, sometimes several times until it manages to connect with Audirvana.

2) There's (at least) one album I bought on iTunes that I can see in Audirvana but none of its tracks can be played on Audirvana.

3) Audirvana sometimes also crashes when I'm writing something in the search field.

4) Some albums' tracks are listed double in Audirvana while in iTunes they're correctly shown only once.

5) I have one playlist with many titles, 8.305 exactly, but in Audirvana this playlist doesn't show any titles at all.

6) And it's still bothering me that for many, many albums in my collection there's no cover in Audirvana, even though in iTunes the cover is shown correctly - obviously that's because Audirvana uses metadata in a different way than iTunes does, but I really wish Audirvana would adapt this.

I'm starting to consider using Audirvana in it's iTunes mode, but as that would compromise the wonderful sound quality of Audirvana I expect I wouldn't be pleased.

Really hope Audirvana's gonna get better with all these issues!

I'm trailing an Exogal comet Dac which is supposed to 32bit on USB but for some reason the display in Audirvana plus shows the playback as 24bit, any ideas ?

Sources are: Mac Mini 2010 / Nottingham Analogue Hyperspace c/w Jelco 750 D and Denon DL 103 MC cartridge. Phono Stage: EAR 834P. Power Amp: Audio Note Empress Silver into a Hattor passive pre. DAC: Lampizator Atlantic and Humming Board NAA Speakers: Horns.pl Mummys. Cables: Duelund DC 16 GA  - Audionote AN-SPX 27 Strand RCA and Albedo Silver RCA and Western Electric WE 16 GA. All digital music played through a Mac Mini using Roon and HQP. Power Supply: Gigawat PC2-EVO

@Damien: when adding a new album to the library, PDF only shows after refreshing a second time :-/

(my files are on a NAS so... I'm using manual refresh)

headphones system:

Bonjour Damien,

When I select an Airplay device in A+ preferences, the OS audio output device is changed to that Airplay device as well.

Then if exclusive output is selected, when starting to play this conflicts and no output is done (the progress bar is not playing in fact).

IsoTek evo3 Sirius⎪Late 2009 27" iMac 20GB w/SSD, 10.10.x ➤Audirvana Plus 3.0.x (Exclusive Direct Integer Mode 1, NOS) & Qobuz HiFi Sublime+ ➤Curious Cables ➤UpTone Audio ISO REGEN (UpTone Audio UltraCap LPS-1 (Breeze Audio R-Core Linear PSU)) ➤UpTone Audio USPCB ➤iFi micro iDAC2 running v5.2a (Bit-Perfect) serving:

➤Nobsound SE OTL headphone amp on Herbie's Soft Tenderfoot (selected tubes with Herbie's UltraSonic Rx) with IsoTek evo3 Premier power cable⎪Audez'e LCD-2 Rev. 2 on Moon Audio Silver Dragon V3 Premium cable

➤Audioengine A5+ with AudioQuest Power NRG-1 cable

➤iFi micro iTube2 ➤Denon AVR-A100 100th Anniversary Edition with IsoTek evo3 Premier power cable on IsoTek evo3 Aquarius⎪B&W 804 D3 bi-amped on Inakustik cables

Hi All

I've looked through the posts but can't seem to find the answer.

Has anybody found the solution for albums that randomly split on importing ?. I'm using 2.2.5 and this problem has only showed up since I started using the remote application.

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

Hi All

Has anybody found the solution for albums that randomly split on importing ?. I'm using 2.2.5 and this problem has only showed up since I started using the remote application.

In my experience splitting is caused by some metadata differences, sometimes really minor ones. You might want to carefully check the metadata of the problematic albums/tracks and correct it if necessary in the Audirvana environment. Good luck!

In my experience splitting is caused by some metadata differences, sometimes really minor ones. You might want to carefully check the metadata of the problematic albums/tracks and correct it if necessary in the Audirvana environment. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply but it's not that. If I remove any offending album from the library and then replace it back in, it splits again but with different tracks. Very difficult to get your head around !

Hi All

Hi and welcome.

In order for an album to be shown as one, it needs to have exactly the same album title and album artist for all tracks. Are you sure this is the case?

Lee - are you playing 32bit files?

I was playing 16 bit and 24 bit files, the 16 bit files were showing as 24 bit on the output in audirvana

Sources are: Mac Mini 2010 / Nottingham Analogue Hyperspace c/w Jelco 750 D and Denon DL 103 MC cartridge. Phono Stage: EAR 834P. Power Amp: Audio Note Empress Silver into a Hattor passive pre. DAC: Lampizator Atlantic and Humming Board NAA Speakers: Horns.pl Mummys. Cables: Duelund DC 16 GA  - Audionote AN-SPX 27 Strand RCA and Albedo Silver RCA and Western Electric WE 16 GA. All digital music played through a Mac Mini using Roon and HQP. Power Supply: Gigawat PC2-EVO

Yes its a Real shame with the missing album arts. To bad, bcs the sound is awesome. But I have giving up correcting some thousand album arts!

kk l

1) I have the same problem with the A+remote app. Gotta close the app and start it again, sometimes several times until it manages to connect with Audirvana.

2) There's (at least) one album I bought on iTunes that I can see in Audirvana but none of its tracks can be played on Audirvana.

3) Audirvana sometimes also crashes when I'm writing something in the search field.

4) Some albums' tracks are listed double in Audirvana while in iTunes they're correctly shown only once.

5) I have one playlist with many titles, 8.305 exactly, but in Audirvana this playlist doesn't show any titles at all.

6) And it's still bothering me that for many, many albums in my collection there's no cover in Audirvana, even though in iTunes the cover is shown correctly - obviously that's because Audirvana uses metadata in a different way than iTunes does, but I really wish Audirvana would adapt this.

I'm starting to consider using Audirvana in it's iTunes mode, but as that would compromise the wonderful sound quality of Audirvana I expect I wouldn't be pleased.

Really hope Audirvana's gonna get better with all these issues!