IGNORED

Audirvana 2.2 with iOS remote

Not sure if this is still true, but it used to be the case that if you are in iTunes integrated mode, the free Apple Remote App on the ipad worked great.

Digital Source: Synology DS415+ NAS  and Small Green Computer SonicTransporter i5 Running Roon Core > Blue Jean Cable Cat6a >TP optical converter > Sonore OpticalRendu with Sonore LPS> Curious USB > Denafrips Pontus DAC

Analog Source: Dynavector XX2 mk2> Audiomods Series 5 silver arm > Sota Nova Series VI turntable w/Condor & Roadrunner motor controller/tachometer > Nagra BPS battery powered phono stage>

Both: BAT VK51SE preamp> Krell FPB300 power amp > Sound Lab A3 ESLs > > Custom room treatment > 50 yr. old ears(left-handed)

Hi,

first there is another thread called 2.3

2nd, make a gift to you ears : forget iTunes lol

The A+ remote works only in stand Alone mode (not integrated - iTunes)

Windows PC server/ Target PC Diretta / Audirvana/ DAC W4S 10th anniversary/ Jadis DA60 / Wilson Audio Sophia 

Sorry, don't know the answer to your question, but most everyone here has moved to the following thread. You are more likely to get your answer there.

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f11-software/audirvana-2-3-qobuz-integration-27026/index7.html

Music Server(s):Mac Mini w/UpTone linear power supply JS-2, SoTM 200 w/LPS-1, AQ Diamond USB cable,

Music Server Operating System:Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Roon, HQP, A+

USB Digital to Analog Converter(s):PS Audio DS Jr. w/UpTone Audio ReGen  w/ LPS-1 Power Supply

Preamplifier:PS Audio BHK preamp; Amplifier(s):Parasound Amplifier A21; Loudspeakers:Magnapan 3.7

Loudspeaker Cables:AudioQuest CV8

• 4 months later...
@damien78 : First of all a great thx for the 2.2.3 sound quality ?? I've just dowload it

today and tested it for the last 5hours, and everything seems to work fine till now. The same for the iPad remote.

My system use the TV in my living room and it would be great to be able to see a part of the remote app on the TV screen like this :[ATTACH=CONFIG]21010[/ATTACH]

in full TV screen size.

Thx again

Yaduvent

Did you ever get a response to this?

THX

D