IGNORED

Audirvana 2.2 with iOS remote

And here is the 2.2.9.12 beta version for the upcoming 2.3 bringing:

• Tracks list view: split only by groupings (not by composers only). Add composer as column for albums tracks list
  • Fix duration and other number text alignment in El Capitan
  • Fix albums grouping by Album Artist
  • Space bar shortcut for play/pause command enabled only if "Use Media Keys" is set in preferences (to prevent unwanted music pause as experienced by one of my users who is a DJ)

Damien, I'm missing the playing track indicator in the new album (tracks list) and tracks list views. Are you going to reintroduce it in a way or another?

IsoTek evo3 Sirius⎪Late 2009 27" iMac 20GB w/SSD, 10.10.x ➤Audirvana Plus 3.0.x (Exclusive Direct Integer Mode 1, NOS) & Qobuz HiFi Sublime+ ➤Curious Cables ➤UpTone Audio ISO REGEN (UpTone Audio UltraCap LPS-1 (Breeze Audio R-Core Linear PSU)) ➤UpTone Audio USPCB ➤iFi micro iDAC2 running v5.2a (Bit-Perfect) serving:

➤Nobsound SE OTL headphone amp on Herbie's Soft Tenderfoot (selected tubes with Herbie's UltraSonic Rx) with IsoTek evo3 Premier power cable⎪Audez'e LCD-2 Rev. 2 on Moon Audio Silver Dragon V3 Premium cable

➤Audioengine A5+ with AudioQuest Power NRG-1 cable

➤iFi micro iTube2 ➤Denon AVR-A100 100th Anniversary Edition with IsoTek evo3 Premier power cable on IsoTek evo3 Aquarius⎪B&W 804 D3 bi-amped on Inakustik cables

Damien, I'm missing the playing track indicator in the new album (tracks list) and tracks list views. Are you going to reintroduce it in a way or another?

right: missed that! :-(

pretty sure it's just a small bug: right what public betas are for ;)

Qnap HS-264 NAS (powered by an HD-Plex 100w LPS) > Cirrus7 Nimbini v2.5 Media Edition i7-8559U/32/512 running Roon ROCK (powered by a Keces P8 LPS) > Lumin U2  > Metrum Acoustics Adagio NOS digital preamplifier > Metrum Acoustics Forte power amplifier (or  First Watt SIT 3  power amplifier or Don Garber Fi "Y" 6922 tube preamplifier + Don Garber Fi "X" 2A3 SET power amplifier, both powered from an Alpha-Core BP-30 Isolated Symmetrical Power Transformer) > Klipsch Cornwall IV

headphones system:

Cirrus 7 > Lumin U2 > Metrum Acoustics Adagio > Pathos Aurium amplifier (powered by an UpTone Audio JS-2 LPS) > Focal Clear headphones

right: missed that! :-(

pretty sure it's just a small bug: right what public betas are for ;)

Oups... Just fixed it, and replaced the 2.2.9.12 file with the updated one.

Redownload the new beta to get the playing indicator back :)

MBP 15"/Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Audioquest Diamond USB, AMR DP-777, exD DSD DAC (for DSD), Pioneer N-70AE, Audioquest Niagara balanced/Viard Audio Design Silver HD, Accuphase E-560, Cabasse Sumatra MT420

twothumbs.gif

Qnap HS-264 NAS (powered by an HD-Plex 100w LPS) > Cirrus7 Nimbini v2.5 Media Edition i7-8559U/32/512 running Roon ROCK (powered by a Keces P8 LPS) > Lumin U2  > Metrum Acoustics Adagio NOS digital preamplifier > Metrum Acoustics Forte power amplifier (or  First Watt SIT 3  power amplifier or Don Garber Fi "Y" 6922 tube preamplifier + Don Garber Fi "X" 2A3 SET power amplifier, both powered from an Alpha-Core BP-30 Isolated Symmetrical Power Transformer) > Klipsch Cornwall IV

headphones system:

Cirrus 7 > Lumin U2 > Metrum Acoustics Adagio > Pathos Aurium amplifier (powered by an UpTone Audio JS-2 LPS) > Focal Clear headphones

I installed it as usual expecting to loose the other one. Now I have booth :-)

A general suggestion that can help with multiple versions: rename each file.

That is, currently I have two versions of A+ on my work computer, named:

Audirvana Plus 2.2.5

Audirvana Plus 2.2.9.12

If you're not certain which version is which on your computer, you can simply select each app in the Finder and choose "Get Info" from the Finder's File menu.

Dave, who finds such renaming extremely helpful for keeping track of multiple versions of the same application when he might want to use one rather than another or go back to an earlier version and in addition with Audirvana in particular never upgrades from within the application but from the app's website where he downloads the latest version which gives him the opportunity to rename it with the version number prior to installing it in the Macintosh Applications folder

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Music is love, made audible.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22639[/ATTACH]

+1

IsoTek evo3 Sirius⎪Late 2009 27" iMac 20GB w/SSD, 10.10.x ➤Audirvana Plus 3.0.x (Exclusive Direct Integer Mode 1, NOS) & Qobuz HiFi Sublime+ ➤Curious Cables ➤UpTone Audio ISO REGEN (UpTone Audio UltraCap LPS-1 (Breeze Audio R-Core Linear PSU)) ➤UpTone Audio USPCB ➤iFi micro iDAC2 running v5.2a (Bit-Perfect) serving:

➤Nobsound SE OTL headphone amp on Herbie's Soft Tenderfoot (selected tubes with Herbie's UltraSonic Rx) with IsoTek evo3 Premier power cable⎪Audez'e LCD-2 Rev. 2 on Moon Audio Silver Dragon V3 Premium cable

➤iFi micro iTube2 ➤Denon AVR-A100 100th Anniversary Edition with IsoTek evo3 Premier power cable on IsoTek evo3 Aquarius⎪B&W 804 D3 bi-amped on Inakustik cables

Damien,

I still have with latest beta (.12) the problem of the tracks list view in Qobuz that gets corrupted when scrolling through it.

For example you search for "fever" and click on tracks (more than 11'000), when you scroll down the lift reaches the bottom and a new portion is loaded and the lift jumps to the middle. The artist names of that new portion are corrupted (cut) (second screen shot).

When scroll up and down a lot, many tracks start to be displayed in gray even at the top of the list where they were black at the beginning.

Capture d’écran 2015-12-09 à 19.10.11.png

Capture d’écran 2015-12-09 à 19.12.02.png

Capture d’écran 2015-12-09 à 19.27.05.png

Still in Qobuz part: Favorites - Artists view

I don't have one yet but the display says "Loading..." without doing anything.

Edit: in Qobuz part the slider for the size of the album covers is not at the same position for the "Naviguer" view even if the size is the same.

same here

and in Purchased I have all my purchased albums (never realised I bought that many: could you, please Damien, remove the total number? :lol: ) but... just *one* track :-/

headphones system:

Stepped back to 2.2.4, and as others have mentioned, it sounds more pleasing in my system than 2.2.5.

Thanks for providing the previous version again.

Late 2012 Mac Mini > Audirvana+3 > iFi Zen Stream > Heimdall 2 USB >  iFi iDSD Micro BL > Pass Labs INT-30A > DeVore The Nines! + REL Strata III

Well-Tempered Amadeus Benz ACE SL > Pass Labs XOno

"Water is the most critical resource issue of our lifetime and our children's lifetime. The health of our waters is the principal measure of how we live on the land." - Luna Leopold

but... just *one* track :-/

realised afterwards that... it's fine: Tracks only shows individually purchased tracks, not those from purchased Albums

(was mislead 'cause the only track showing there is also part of an album I bought afterwards: track was a free sample)

but... @Damien: if there's anything between parentheses in PDF's filename, the whole PDF doesn't show in A+ :-/

headphones system:

@Damien: tried again and can confirm: if there's something between parentheses in PDF's filename A+ doesn't see it :-/

oh, and... can only delete tracks from Tracks view: can't do it anymore in Album view :(

A+ 2.2.9.12 - Mac OS 10.11.2

headphones system:

A+ remote will not wake Mac and gives up working if my IPhone 6 goes to sleep.

I love A+'s SQ but I'm disappointed with the usability of the A+remote. If I start the remote app while A+ is running, the remote tries to connect but just sits in suspense. I have to close and restart A+ before the remote app works. To make matters worse, the remote app stops working if the phone goes to sleep.

I've gone through the FAQ recommendations from the A+ website and even though I've followed all their recommendations, I am still not getting any satisfaction!

I use the Apple remote app to control my Apple TV and several other remote apps for Nest, Onkyo etc and they all work just fine when connected to my Cisco Meraki AP.

I tried registering on the A+ forum and I've been waiting for the administrator to give me access for over a week - not impressed!

Any suggestions on what I could do to get the A+ remote working properly?

I love A+'s SQ but I'm disappointed with the usability of the A+remote. If I start the remote app while A+ is running, the remote tries to connect but just sits in suspense. I have to close and restart A+ before the remote app works. To make matters worse, the remote app stops working if the phone goes to sleep.

I've gone through the FAQ recommendations from the A+ website and even though I've followed all their recommendations, I am still not getting any satisfaction!

I use the Apple remote app to control my Apple TV and several other remote apps for Nest, Onkyo etc and they all work just fine when connected to my Cisco Meraki AP.

I tried registering on the A+ forum and I've been waiting for the administrator to give me access for over a week - not impressed!

Any suggestions on what I could do to get the A+ remote working properly?

Do you have Parallels Access or similar software running? It preempts the waking up commands, and thus A+ Remote can't wake the Mac.

MBP 15"/Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Audioquest Diamond USB, AMR DP-777, exD DSD DAC (for DSD), Pioneer N-70AE, Audioquest Niagara balanced/Viard Audio Design Silver HD, Accuphase E-560, Cabasse Sumatra MT420

I am really a newB to computer audio so I am not sure if it is something that has already been solved.

I am using north star design intenso DAC and as far as I know it is compatible with DSD256

When I play DSD64 and DSD128 files the DAC shows 2.8 and 5.6.

But it shows 352 when I play DSD256 files. It seems to me that it has been downsampled.....

I am running 2.2.5 with my newly bought mac mini

When I play DSD64 and DSD128 files the DAC shows 2.8 and 5.6.

But it shows 352 when I play DSD256 files. It seems to me that it has been downsampled.....

I am running 2.2.5 with my newly bought mac mini

Does your DAC claim to support DSD256?

Mac core audio does not support DSD256. You need a special driver from your DAC manufacture to use higher than DSD128 on Mac. It's unlikely they have one.

Windows can do it with the AISO driver.

Sonictransport  i9, DCS Bartok Apex DAC/Streamer

REL Acoustics S/510 Sub Woofer

Audionet Watt Integrated Amp - Vivid Audio Kaya 45 loudspeakers

Thanks al210 and Outlaw for the information.

According to the official description of my DAC

• Input frequency: 44.1 kHz up to 384 kHz, up to 32 bit, native DSD x64 – x128 – x256
  • Native DSD 2.8 – 11.2 Mbit/s and 384 kHz on USB

This is what I am very confused now. My DAC should support DSD256. And I am using Dop 1.1

Yet, the DAC does not show 11.2 for DSD256 audio files..............