• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, AnotherSpin said:

This is the best Mahler 8th I have listened to. Moreover, in other performances I have found it difficult to appreciate this symphony at all, it has been the least attractive of all M. symphonies for me since the very first listening to Kubelik's LP in the 80s. In fact, Vänskä revealed this work for me.

WOW, that's really saying something!

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, dericchan1 said:

It was 10:30pm, I was listening to the new Beyoncé album from Qobuz.

my 3 and 6 year old kids both came down to the basement and said they wanted sleep with daddy in the basement and listened to music together.

So no more Beyoncé, Rancid and Avenged Sevenfold. Cranked down the volume and played their favorite bedtime album - Diana Panton - A cheerful little earth in 2xhdd dsd 128 master. Sat in the middle and the two kids on each side of my laps.

They fell asleep within about half an hour and I carried them to their rooms. I really treasured this moment and was thrilled that they do enjoy listening to music with me… well until they don’t I guess!!!

Attachments: 
IMG_9119.jpeg

Best ever. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...