IGNORED

Off Topic | Just for Laughs

19 hours ago, MarkusBarkus said:

Yea! Same procedure as every year! My German friends do this also. Where/how the heck did this thing ever start? 

And so do a lot of people here in Sweden. It's broadcasted on TV every year. Although we wait until New Year's Eve. 

On 12/23/2021 at 1:44 PM, MarkusBarkus said:

Yea! Same procedure as every year! My German friends do this also. Where/how the heck did this thing ever start? 

+1    Why?  

Grimm Audio MU1 > Mola Mola Tambaqui > Mola Mola Kaluga > B&W 803 D3    

Cables:  Kubala-Sosna    Power management:  Shunyata    Room:  Vicoustics  

“Nature is pleased with simplicity.”  Isaac Newton

"As neither the enjoyment nor the capacity of producing musical notes are faculties of the least use to man...they must be ranked among the most mysterious with which he is endowed."  Charles Darwin - The Descent of Man

• 2 weeks later...

Every now and then the world is still able to surprise me.

Woman Who Made $49,800 A Week Selling Farts Hospitalised For Trying To Fart Too Much

Steph1-819x1024.jpeg

I think there are at least 3 lessons to be learned from this:

1. Proper diet is very important.

2. As for business - the most important thing is the business idea.

3. Even if the idea is really good one shouldn't work too hard..

56 minutes ago, sphinxsix said:

Every now and then the world is still able to surprise me.

Woman Who Made $49,800 A Week Selling Farts Hospitalised For Trying To Fart Too Much

I think there are at least 3 lessons to be learned from this:

1. Proper diet is very important.

2. As for business - the most important thing is the business idea.

3. Even if the idea is really good one shouldn't work too hard..

Agreed.  But this is very distressing because:  1.  she is being punished for being honest and 2. she was on a plant based diet, which is the new trend for healthy living.  

She could have put nothing at all in those jars (why does that jar seem to contain something solid???), but this honest business entrepreneur actually did the deed.  Again and again.    

I do think what did her in was the  ham and pepper omelettes.   Thank you for bringing this important story to our attention.  We can always rely upon you to scan the world of news and bring bad these, um, tidbits.  

"As neither the enjoyment nor the capacity of producing musical notes are faculties of the least use to man...they must be ranked among the most mysterious with which he is endowed."  Charles Darwin - The Descent of Man

1 hour ago, AudioDoctor said:

"Steph earned $1,000 (£740) per jar for her unique product, however she provided a 50% discount during the holiday season."

That was nice of her though.

Personally I think they were not cheap even during the holiday season, though 9_9

1 hour ago, AudioDoctor said:

I wonder if she could sell any audio recordings of those farts... Maybe as an NFT. Hmmm, new business idea.

👍NFT, yes, that's where money flows right now, a brilliant idea! 

23 minutes ago, PYP said:

1.  she is being punished for being honest 

25 minutes ago, PYP said:

She could have put nothing at all in those jars (why does that jar seem to contain something solid???), but this honest business entrepreneur actually did the deed.  Again and again.  

Well, I think that such scam would be easily detectable, even without help of someone as brilliant as Sherlock Holmes..

29 minutes ago, PYP said:

Thank you for bringing this important story to our attention.

You're more than welcome, yes, you can always count on me with really important news :D

• 2 weeks later...

We finally know what royals do in their spare time! 

safe_image.php?d=AQFGgBbslKlcmM65&w=720&h=375&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.jwplayer.com%2Fv2%2Fmedia%2F6ZNmeYji%2Fposter.jpg%3Fwidth%3D720&cfs=1&ext=jpg&_nc_oe=6f739&_nc_sid=06c271&ccb=3-5&gt=1&_nc_hash=AQHvx5nC1BiLiGk9

The former Buckingham Palace housekeeper revealed Prince Andrew used to play hide and seek with teddy bears.

The 61-year-old royal has a collection of stuffed animals and he would sometimes ask his staff to hide one of them so he could find it later.

Janette McGowan - who worked at the palace from 1999 to 2000 - told The Sun: “It was a little game he would play with his maid. She would hide one of the teddy bears somewhere unexpected.”

“When he came back to the Palace he would have to try and find it.”

20 minutes ago, sphinxsix said:

We finally know what royals do in their spare time! 

safe_image.php?d=AQFGgBbslKlcmM65&w=720&h=375&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.jwplayer.com%2Fv2%2Fmedia%2F6ZNmeYji%2Fposter.jpg%3Fwidth%3D720&cfs=1&ext=jpg&_nc_oe=6f739&_nc_sid=06c271&ccb=3-5&gt=1&_nc_hash=AQHvx5nC1BiLiGk9

The former Buckingham Palace housekeeper revealed Prince Andrew used to play hide and seek with teddy bears.

The 61-year-old royal has a collection of stuffed animals and he would sometimes ask his staff to hide one of them so he could find it later.

Janette McGowan - who worked at the palace from 1999 to 2000 - told The Sun: “It was a little game he would play with his maid. She would hide one of the teddy bears somewhere unexpected.”

“When he came back to the Palace he would have to try and find it.

And you with yours 😏   I always enjoy the stuff you find, even when it makes me cringe.    

3 hours ago, Confused said:

Actually, this is now the Andrew formally known as Prince.

Right! Forgot that the real royals didn't want the ones who play hide and seek among them.

BTW maybe that's what (hide and seek) he needed all the young girls for... B|