IGNORED

Bits is bits?

12 hours ago, sandyk said:

In other words it becomes Censorship of those with differing points of view.

Presumably you continue to post your views to get a reaction?

You must understand by now that some of your ideas are way outside the norm, and presumably you enjoy tweaking everyone?

Custom room treatments for headphone users.

7 hours ago, AnotherSpin said:

Which is probably not so bad at all. People tell others what they hear and others may want or not want listen. There is no such thing as universal audio truth and wouldn't be.

Certainly. The objection should not be what sound someone prefers, rather when people proclaim technical reasons that are outside reality. These pseudo technical proclamations are often ill disguised marketing attempts. Sort of like selling American cheese as organic aged Parmesan — you are free to like your cheeseburger with American cheese, just be honest.

5 minutes ago, sandyk said:

I am not just talking about HEARING.

You are also neglecting the fact that others have reported hearing the same differences through their own system via my provided files.

Alex, I understand you are very passionate about this topic. If you wish to document all the ways a noisy PC can affect the media output then go for it.

You might consider solving this problem using a good isolating network segment (I use fiber) and that way the details of the media whether it be audio, or imaging, will be effectively isolated from the noisy PC. In any case I’m all set.

4 minutes ago, sandyk said:

Here we go again, the usual reply from the other side that their own system is totally immune from these effects, and the usual

unwillingness to even participate in such as exercise.

I did listen awhile ago. You know that. You are being irrational. Have you ever listened to my system? Why are you so presumptuous?

You really should get some properly working equipment that doesn’t screw up your files. Gosh.

And how many people fail to hear a difference? Who is this “other side”? Are you editing out negative reports? Are you saying that 4 people could hear a difference and 400 not? How is anyone supposed to evaluate what you say?