IGNORED

San Francisco get together

Oh good, I can quiz you on solar power installation stuff! ;)

If you do, Facetime me. :)

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

All,

Update on the reconfirmations:

Re-confirmed: Superdad. sdoezalek, bplexico, skolis, russel_l, John Swenson, Dan Rubin, skippack, Petaluma, wgscott, bmoura, velasgte, jbparrish, cgiammona, Bob Stern, djn04, astrotoy, wino, johnfalc, stevebythebay

Nor re-confirmed: freddiejohn, tne, deribas, loop7, gmgraves2 - if you still plan to attend please let us know. Would like to fill the spots so I will start moving in wait list members Monday 4/19.

Wait list: brendanh, pooger, veindoc, minzyman,

Thanks

David

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place". George Bernard Shaw.

By the way, are any of you Bay Area folks attending the Meridian MQA Premier at Audio High this coming week? I was planning to attend.

Synology NAS>i7-6700/32GB/NVIDIA QUADRO P4000 Win10>Qobuz+Tidal>Roon>HQPlayer>DSD512> Fiber Switch>Ultrarendu (NAA)>Holo Audio May KTE DAC> Bryston SP3 pre>Levinson No. 432 amps>Magnepan (MG20.1x2, CCR and MMC2x6)

Hey Stephen-

I'll be there tomorrow evening…. looking forward to it !

David

i7 quad core 2.6GHz Mac Mini w/ Mojo Audio linear PS > 4TB HDD > Schiit Yggy (currently) (Aqua La Scala II incoming) > Coindident Linestage > Wavac 805M > Coincident Pure Reference Extreme speakers (full loom High Fidelity cables)

All, below is the final list of confirmed individuals for the get together. These 25 individuals listed will be served lunch during the event:

superdad, sdoezalek, bplexico, skolis, russel_l, freddiejohn, John Swenson, Dan Rubin, skippack, wgscott, bmoura, velasqte, jbparrish, cgiammona, astrotoy, Bob Stern, djn04, loop7, wino, johnfalc, stevebythebay, brendanh, pooger, pale rider, Petaluma.

Chris has let me welcome the remaining wait list members to the event, however lunch will not be available if you do attend, there will be beverages available for purchase for all:

Veindoc, minzyman, scan80269, victorlee, ilguapo, arleigh, thotdoc

The details for the event have not changed and are available for review on the main page.

Thanks to Chris and Tim for putting the event on!

Should be a fun event, and look forward to seeing everybody on the 2nd!

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place". George Bernard Shaw.

Thanks, David! Just noting that my moniker has a slight misspelling (two l's in "russell") in case someone's making badges....

MacBook Pro 2021 16” (M1 Pro, 16MB RAM, macOS Ventura) > Audirvana Origin > Pangea Audio USB-AG > Sony TA-ZH1ES > Nordost Heimdall 2 > Audeze LCD-3

Thanks, David! Just noting that my moniker has a slight misspelling (two l's in "russell") in case someone's making badges....

Russell,

Sorry my fingers are virtually fatter when typing then in real life... :)

• 2 weeks later...

And than there were 30.... will miss the others who could not attend.

Have we agreed on the secret handshake yet?

And how will I recognize iLguapo to buy him a beer? And what kind of username is that anyway?

Silver Circle Audio | Roon | Devialet | Synology | Vivid Audio | Stillpoint Aperture | Auralic | DH Labs

I was going to bring my digital camera to the event. However the intent was not to take individual photos of anyone without asking first, and not posting anything regardless unless there was a request to do so otherwise. If anyone would prefer that I do not do so, I fully understand and will leave it at home. It won't hurt my feelings. You can even PM me if you prefer not to respond here. I thought it better to ask first.

Silver Circle Audio | Roon | Devialet | Synology | Vivid Audio | Stillpoint Aperture | Auralic | DH Labs

Thank you

thotdoc (Gordon)

Main: sonicTransporter I5>etherRegen>opticalRendu/ghent/UltraCap 1.2> WireWorld Platinum>YGGY Atma-sphere MP-1 3.1> Hegel 30> Maggie 1.7, REL SE 212: Zero Autoformers, Interconnects , Analysis Plus Silver Oval-In, Nordost Heimdall, Power Cables: Synergistic./Shunyata>Chang Litespeed 

HT:Dish>OPPO>Marantz>Hegel> 3-Maggies/2-Quads>REL Gibraltar>Custom Wire loom>APS>Samsung Plasma 55"

Guys, have a great time today! Will look forward to reports, pics, etc.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Event a success. Wonderful logistical support and sponsorship by Tim & Chris. Great shirts and food as well. And hats off to David for the inspiration to make this happen. So thank you very much Tim, Chris and David.

Wonderful turnout and a diverse, interesting set of folks.

Interesting follow on plans as well.

More to follow I am sure as the troops arrive home.