IGNORED

San Francisco get together

Is it too late to RSVP? I'm about 40 minutes from Fantasy Studios.

Loop7,

You are in sir. Will see you there.

David

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place". George Bernard Shaw.

My first name is Tom as I would hate to have a name tag with "Loop7"

Tom,

Ya the 7 is very close to the Y on the keyboard so your name tag might end up as Loopy.....:) Lets go with Tom.

David

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place". George Bernard Shaw.

Hey David-

Heard about this from Barr today-

I'm in...

David

i7 quad core 2.6GHz Mac Mini w/ Mojo Audio linear PS > 4TB HDD > Schiit Yggy (currently) (Aqua La Scala II incoming) > Coindident Linestage > Wavac 805M > Coincident Pure Reference Extreme speakers (full loom High Fidelity cables)

Hey David-

Heard about this from Barr today-

I'm in...

David

David, Excellent. Glad you can make it.

Ciao

David

Email Listserv

In post #46 I suggested setting up an email listserv so those of us in the Bay Area can seek out others who own gear we want to audition, etc.

I finally got around to investigating this, and I recommend two options:

1. Yahoo Groups is free. The group can be designated "private" to hide it from Yahoo's directory of groups. I belong to several listservs hosted by Yahoo Groups, and I can think of no shortcoming. Yahoo does not append advertising to list messages and does not spam list members. The only possible obstacle is that to join the group you have to create a Yahoo account, either with your existing email address or a new one from Yahoo. As I said, Yahoo does not use this to spam you, but I'd like to hear from anyone who considers this an obstacle.

2. For $6/month I could setup a truly private listserv through a reputable hosting service like Pair. If this is the preferred approach, perhaps members could send me a dollar or two via Paypal to defer the expense.

HQPlayer (on 3.8 GHz 8-core i7 iMac 2020) > NAA (on 2012 Mac Mini i7) > RME ADI-2 v2 > Benchmark AHB-2 > Thiel 3.7

Guys, below is the list of the previous confirmations I have. Based on the change of time and venue please reconfirm with me if you can still attend. Like they say the third time is the charm......:)

chris c, superdad, sdoezalek, bplexico, skolis, russel_l, Freddie john, tne, johnswenson, dan rubin, skip pack, denibas, Petaluma, wgscott, bmoura, velasqte, gbparrish, cgiammona, astro toy, bob stern, djn04, loop 7, wino.

Thanks guys.

Thanks guys-

I'm still in !

I especially enjoy the part "adult beverages available", haha !

David

i7 quad core 2.6GHz Mac Mini w/ Mojo Audio linear PS > 4TB HDD > Schiit Yggy (currently) (Aqua La Scala II incoming) > Coindident Linestage > Wavac 805M > Coincident Pure Reference Extreme speakers (full loom High Fidelity cables)

I am reconfirming that I will attend!

Headphones: ZMF Atrium Closed, ZMF Bokeh, Audeze LCD-X, Meze 109 Pro, Focal Clear Mg, Noble Katana IEMs, Dan Clark Aeon 2 Closed
Amp/DAC: Decware MKIII Tube Amp, ZMF Homage, Schiit Bifrost 2/64, Woo Audio WA8, Burston Playmate 2, Mytek DSD192 DAC, Cayin RU7, Chord Mojo, Fiio M11 Plus DAP
Cables: Promitheus XLR Interconnects, WyWired red cables, Meze Silver, ZMF 6.35 ofc and 4 pin xlr stock, Arctic Cable, Audio Envy Cable balanced, balanced Silver Interconnects
Other: Aurender N100H, Macbook Pro (2023) running Audirvana Studio

Me, too. I went over the the venue with our sponsor a couple of weeks ago. Right across the street from Fantasy. Nice place, will be open just for us.

Larry

Analog-VPIClas3,3DArm,LyraSkala+MiyajimaZeromono,Herron VTPH2APhono,2AmpexATR-102+MerrillTridentMaster TapePreamp

Dig Rip-Pyramix,IzotopeRX3Adv,MykerinosCard,PacificMicrosonicsModel2; Dig Play-Lampi Horizon, mch NADAC, Roon-HQPlayer,Oppo105

Electronics-DoshiPre,CJ MET1mchPre,Cary2A3monoamps; Speakers-AvantgardeDuosLR,3SolosC,LR,RR

Other-2x512EngineerMarutaniSymmetrical Power+Cables Music-1.8KR2Rtapes,1.5KCD's,500SACDs,50+TBripped files

Guys, below is the list of the previous confirmations I have. Based on the change of time and venue please reconfirm with me if you can still attend. Like they say the third time is the charm......:)

chris c, superdad, sdoezalek, bplexico, skolis, russel_l, Freddie john, tne, johnswenson, dan rubin, skip pack, denibas, Petaluma, wgscott, bmoura, velasqte, gbparrish, cgiammona, astro toy, bob stern, djn04, loop 7, wino.

Thanks guys.

Re-confirmed. Thanks

Gallo Ref 3.5 < Velodyne DD15 < Parasound A21 < Gallo Ref SA < Metric Halo LIO-8 < Mac Mini < Decibel and Audirvana < Pro-ject 9.1 w/ Grado Statement Master

Thanks guys.

Still planning to attend.