IGNORED

Hi-B cut chokes for DIY power supplies - purchase details

👍 ordered two.

Meitner ma1 v2 dac,  Sovereign preamp and power amp,

DIY speakers, scan speak illuminator.

Raal Requisite VM-1a -> SR-1a with Accurate Sound convolution.

Under development:

NUC7i7dnbe, Euphony Stylus, Qobuz.

Modded Buffalo-fiber-EtherRegen, DC3- Isoregen, Lush^2

sure you can, plenty of slots left when I emailed with him recently! (may need two more myself)

ISP, glass to Fritz!box 5530, another Fritz!box 5530 for audio only in bridged mode on LPS, cat8.1, Zyxel switch on LPS, Finisar <1475BTL>Solarflare X2522-25G, external wifi AP, AMD 9 16 core, passive cooling ,Aorus Master x570, LPSU with Taiko ATX, 8Gb Apacer RAM, femto SSD on LPS, Pink Faun I2S ultra OCXO on akiko LPS, home grown RJ45 I2S cable, Metrum Adagio DAC3, RCA 70-A and Miyaima Zero for mono, G2 PL519 tube amps. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

we're now approx 4 weeks later, any sight on a start date?

ISP, glass to Fritz!box 5530, another Fritz!box 5530 for audio only in bridged mode on LPS, cat8.1, Zyxel switch on LPS, Finisar <1475BTL>Solarflare X2522-25G, external wifi AP, AMD 9 16 core, passive cooling ,Aorus Master x570, LPSU with Taiko ATX, 8Gb Apacer RAM, femto SSD on LPS, Pink Faun I2S ultra OCXO on akiko LPS, home grown RJ45 I2S cable, Metrum Adagio DAC3, RCA 70-A and Miyaima Zero for mono, G2 PL519 tube amps. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wooohaaaa! that means I can soon design the finished case for my project :-)

Currently only using 1 choke, where I want two in a  CLCLC configuration....

they look great (as usual) , I hope you guys are as stoked as I am with his work!

(I may commision some to put in the linear PSU for the network router and switch....call me crazy)

BTW; did anyone notice a CPU needs breaking in? I'm beginning to think so....it's possible I missed it as I've been scrounging the gamers leftovers and have bought a brand new CPU for the first time....

interested to hear more feedback on the SQ with these chokes, surely the first batch has gone out and is installed already?

5 minutes ago, Gavin1977 said:

First batch (about 8 chokes) is now ready for dispatch - Martin is on course for completion of all chokes in about 2 weeks.  I’ll shortly be paying the remaining balance for mine.

@MarcelNL are you wishing to corroborate your own listening experiences?

mainly curious what others think and if there are new ideas rather than folks doing what others already did ;-)