On 6/4/2022 at 11:51 AM, bells said:

Just started using Qobuz for streaming - The UI is amazing, and I love the music quality. I'm also discovering a lot of new music from the auto-play feature. I plan on buying some of the music at a later point, but noticed that there's no "wish list" feature.

Is there a plan to add something like this in the future? Right now I'm managing this via a custom playlist, but it's not an ideal solution.

Ideally I'd like to see

• A button to add tracks/albums to the wish list
  • Auto-management of the wish list, i.e when I buy something from it, it removes it from the list
  • Notifications for if that track/album ever goes on sale

Thank you!

Hi

Wish list feature is under thinking for the Qobuz Shop

Regards

Qobuz Product Manager for Desktop, Web Player and Search Engine.

22 hours ago, David Craff said:

Hi

- Volume leveling is planed for this year.

- Discovery Radio or other dynamic/algo content will arrive. We need to upgrade our algo to be more efficient and think about new content like radio

- Qobuz Connect in progress hope to have a beta for this end of this year

- Plex, I will have a look with the Biz Dev Team and contact them.

Regards

This is excellent news, thank you David!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 3:26 PM, Kal Rubinson said:

How about multichannel?  Right now, I can play multichannel albums on Qobuz only by using Roon.  Please consider adding that ability to the Qobuz desktop app.

Hi, Sorry this is not plan for the moment but I get it in the backlog of feature to add.

13 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi David, all your suppliers offer Atmos music, and Apple, Tidal, and Amazon all offer it to customers. It would be great if you guys did :~)

Sorry he asked about playing multichannel in the desktop application. We already have 5.1 audio file at Qobuz but only play them in stereo mode. This is not the same for Dolby Atmos. This one is planned.

13 minutes ago, David Craff said:

Sorry he asked about playing multichannel in the desktop application. We already have 5.1 audio file at Qobuz but only play them in stereo mode. This is not the same for Dolby Atmos. This one is planned.

Too bad.  Those MCH audio files are superb and playing them via Roon is trivial.  So far, playing Dolby Atmos lossless is far from trivial so I hope you can do better.

Kal Rubinson

Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile

I have using Qobuz on and off for a little while now… 

Although the quality is amazing of the audio (chromecast to arcam solo uno with Q acoustic floor standing speakers) 

i find the user interface a little over crowded, especially on the player screen… why have all the extra button like info, cast too extra when you already have the information there with a swipe!! 

I have done an example how simplifying the player screen can look so much better and beautiful to view…

E59F1D03-63DB-4DF0-BDBF-47AAC93C9DCB.thumb.png.64764f6b6dd43672986e2b0a7575f9a7.pngB62B887F-80A1-4F5D-8898-8E30E466F304.thumb.jpeg.761441a2f5a36d8b6f4dd78abc540370.jpeg

I am curious about whether support logging capability might be harnessed to allow storing a highly simplified text based recording of app usage on user devices.  Something buried out of sight far enough it won't promote active or extensive usage.  No user accessible parameters.  Start process and it automatically stops a set number of hours later.  Text file lands in download folder set within app.  

What I would like to capture is a very sparse navigational framework + item played (album or track play was initiated from).  Just enough recollections to begin a lovesick search for jolie laide beauty you let slip away that might yield to some intense legwork reconnecting the two of you.  Something you were afforded a momentary glance of that got lost in the throng.             

Not available on mobile please! 

Not available for auto-play please!

They have enough memory problems already.  ;)

Any plans to build an EQ function into the desktop or mobile Qobuz apps?  I use MacOS and it looks like I would have to purchase a 3rd party app like SoundSource in order to EQ Qobuz music (to compensate for different headphones' shortcomings).  Thanks.

4 hours ago, rokep said:

I have recently made the switch from Spotify to Qobuz - big fan so far, but I really miss being able to sort my playlists into folders. Is that on the horizon at all?

What do your playlists look like? This is how mine appear on the Playlists page.

Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 12.40.46 PM.png

No electron left behind.

2 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

What do your playlists look like? This is how mine appear on the Playlists page.

Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 12.40.46 PM.png

Yes, mine look like this:

image.thumb.png.5e91955ec965969ec17e744f0b63befc.png

But I have ...probably over 100 playlists, and on Spotify, I am able to sort them into folders:

image.thumb.png.da5182076e72a9def3e0d9189ed52250.png

So I was wondering if something like that was planned for Qobuz, because I use playlists a lot, but am a little overwhelmed without a way to sort them.

20 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

Mine also has a sort option with 3 options above the "folders" essentially

You are misunderstanding what rokep is inquiring about. Qobuz does not currently offer a folder feature as Romeo is inquiring about like Spotify actually has. A folder feature lets you put multiple playlists into a single folder which helps for those users that like to better curate their libraries. Those three options about sorting playlists you refer to are just alphabetical order, order from most recent and I forget the third option but they don’t do what rokep is referring to unfortunately. A folder feature would be a great addition for Qobuz to add as a feature. Hopefully it would help them remove the limit to the number of individual tracks allowed within a playlist as well for those that like extremely long playlists and that also may allow a user to shuffle between playlists while listening which would be another good feature. Any insight on this @David Craft?

10 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

I am not. It appears to me that he has it very well organized and just doesn't want to scroll.

I thought this was a place to request features incl QoL improvements, which will be implemented on Qobuz team's discretion - if they don't think it's necessary or would like to prioritise other things, that's their prerogative and I support it, but I don't think it's fair to belittle me for my request.

On 7/16/2022 at 10:23 PM, Stereo said:

You are misunderstanding what rokep is inquiring about. Qobuz does not currently offer a folder feature as Romeo is inquiring about like Spotify actually has. A folder feature lets you put multiple playlists into a single folder which helps for those users that like to better curate their libraries. Those three options about sorting playlists you refer to are just alphabetical order, order from most recent and I forget the third option but they don’t do what rokep is referring to unfortunately. A folder feature would be a great addition for Qobuz to add as a feature. Hopefully it would help them remove the limit to the number of individual tracks allowed within a playlist as well for those that like extremely long playlists and that also may allow a user to shuffle between playlists while listening which would be another good feature. Any insight on this @David Craft?

David CRAFF not CRAFT :D