IGNORED

Euphony OS w/Stylus player setup and issues thread

I'm still on the latest version of V.3. I've been happily using it with Tidal, but today all of sudden Euphony is giving me an error. 

Tidal problem: Client with token not found. 

I've tried restarting, rebooting, but nothing helps. 

Has anyone come across this, and know of a fix?

4 hours ago, edwardsean said:

I'm still on the latest version of V.3. I've been happily using it with Tidal, but today all of sudden Euphony is giving me an error. 

Tidal problem: Client with token not found. 

I've tried restarting, rebooting, but nothing helps. 

Has anyone come across this, and know of a fix?

Try re-entering your Log-in credentials. Could also be something on Tidal’s end.

Cheers…Mike

40 minutes ago, BCRich said:

Try re-entering your Log-in credentials. Could also be something on Tidal’s end.

Cheers…Mike

Thanks Mike, but there's no way to get to that page. When I choose Tidal it just gives me the error popup and stays on My Music. Qobuz, etc. all work fine. 

The only information I found on this error was on the Audriana forum. It was fixed through an update, but Euphony V.3 isn't updated, so I'm not sure how this will be resolved.

yup, you're not alone, same issue here... on the latest V4 beta. That's in addition of not being able to see the latest released albums on Qobuz. Hope they fix both issues. Did anyone file a ticket for the Tidal token issue?

I'm silently hoping that they are trying to implement the Tidal Hires function on the back-end, not sure if that is causing the token issue...

@flkin - thank you for filling the ticket - I`m on the latest beta and have the same issue since sunday!

ISP, glass to Fritz!box 5530 on LPS, cat 8(SOTM)  to SOTM Switch, all other internet behind a other switch, Fiber  to Melco S100 Switch modified with Pink Faun OCXO Ultra, Fiber to DIY-Server with Solarflare x2522 Nic, JCAT USB XE with JCAT OCXO, Sinopure USB Cabel to Holo Audio Red(DDC),Tubulus Concentus I2S Cable to Mola Mola Tambaqui, Transparent Interconnect to Holo Audio Bliss (as preamp) SPL S800 power amp feeding a Hifiman Susvara

All Switches and JCAT USB XE (Card and OCXO) powered by LPS (Plixir)

Uupsss I just thought to put Tidal problem on v.4 question right away:) 

I understand now that this is some general problem:(
Couple of days before I opened the ticket, but still no answear…

I’m on trial so it’s annoying to lost days….

IMG_1217.jpeg

1 hour ago, genvirt said:

Uupsss I just thought to put Tidal problem on v.4 question right away:) 

I understand now that this is some general problem:(
Couple of days before I opened the ticket, but still no answear…

I’m on trial so it’s annoying to lost days….

IMG_1217.jpeg

Got an update from Robert:

Thank you for info. We are trying to resolve this unfortunate situation which needs assistance from TIDAL.

On 4/8/2024 at 4:28 PM, Antanas said:

Tidal announced this a month ago.
Euphony developers only care about one thing, getting money from subscribers. For such a poor product more than 140 euros per year.
The product is not actually supported.
I switched to AudioLinux, bought a HQplayer license and had a lifetime subscription to Roon.

How do you like the SQ on Audiolinux as compared to Euphony? What settings did you do?

Server | EMM | Dartzeel | Evolution Acoustics

45 minutes ago, msb1 said:

How do you like the SQ on Audiolinux as compared to Euphony? What settings did you do?

Hello.

I use Roon server (Roon Rock) and HQplayer (AudioLinux). Roon server (Roon Rock) is installed on a separate computer. AudioLinux is configured by RamRoot, "rtapp" enabled. The CPU frequency is fixed at 2.8 GHz.
Sounds better than Stylus.

41 minutes ago, Antanas said:

Hello.

I use Roon server (Roon Rock) and HQplayer (AudioLinux). Roon server (Roon Rock) is installed on a separate computer. AudioLinux is configured by RamRoot, "rtapp" enabled. The CPU frequency is fixed at 2.8 GHz.
Sounds better than Stylus.

Thanks. I have been trying to setup AL but haven't gotten close to euphony sound or stability yet.
I use Euphony exclusively as roon core/server and was trying to replicate the same on AL.   

Server | EMM | Dartzeel | Evolution Acoustics

Does anyone use a Pink Faun card with Euphony? My I2S card is not recognized.

I know the PF cards don't work with Linux on an Intel PC, but this is an AMD system. Also the card is working with for example Daphile.

Do I need to make some additional change? Maybe in the BIOS?

49 minutes ago, Slainte said:

Does anyone use a Pink Faun card with Euphony? My I2S card is not recognized.

I know the PF cards don't work with Linux on an Intel PC, but this is an AMD system. Also the card is working with for example Daphile.

Do I need to make some additional change? Maybe in the BIOS?

make sure enable internal cards is checked in music service / playback options

Pink Faun Streamer —>  Pink Faun DAC --> Ayre AX5 --> Paradigm S8