IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

• The Computer Audiophile changed the title to LH Labs by Larry Ho. No delivery since 2014
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2019 at 4:04 AM, Anselmus said:

Added all my outstanding products with a total value of $ 9.347,- (and that does not even include the soundbar) to the spreadsheet (thanks Markus). As a lawyer I am happy to read along and comment on any writ of claims. I also have a good record of all announcements and email communications by LHL since 2014.

Anselmus, we still are working on the draft of a consumer complaint to the California State AG.  It's not a writ or a pleading in a legal proceeding, although we are going to allege specific legal theories of recovery. 

As I only am owed a Source, I don't have emails or other communications regarding other products.  PM me if you wish to provide details regarding representations concerning and communications about other products.  We could easily work them into the draft and, indeed, will need them to document the claims.

Note that I am a retired California attorney on inactive State Bar status.  I therefore will be filing in pro per and explicitly not as counsel for anyone who joins me as a joint pro per filer who has authorized me to sign and submit for him or her.

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > NUC 10 i7 > HQP Embedded > xfinity Xfi Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > Sonore Optical Module Deluxe > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Optical Tier 2 > Okto DAC 8 Stereo > Topping Pre90 Preamp > Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini > Revel F32 Concertas

Computer Desk System: Synology DS-218+ NAS > Dell XPS 8930/NUC 10 i7  > HQP Desktop > xfinity Xfi Router > EtherRegen > ultraRendu > Topping D90 DAC > Audioengine A5+'s

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks, Markus.

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > NUC 10 i7 > HQP Embedded > xfinity Xfi Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > Sonore Optical Module Deluxe > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Optical Tier 2 > Okto DAC 8 Stereo > Topping Pre90 Preamp > Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini > Revel F32 Concertas

Computer Desk System: Synology DS-218+ NAS > Dell XPS 8930/NUC 10 i7  > HQP Desktop > xfinity Xfi Router > EtherRegen > ultraRendu > Topping D90 DAC > Audioengine A5+'s

• 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, vmartell22 said:

Hate to see @bernardperu and others going through this, specially since the amounts are significant. Good luck with that. Sorry to ask, but, I remember hearing that  Kickstarter and IndieGogo are not exactly.. hmm not sure how to put it...  your are not buying anything... is kind of like an investment... so I have heard that people  that get stuck in failed campaigns,  are not owed anything and should treat it like investment losses - is that accurate? I hope is not the case, but if its, at least from now on, I won't even consider putting money in those kind of things - I actually considered and almost put money on LH products - glad I did not.

v

Generally, it is true that you run the risk of nondelivery with crowdfunding, but there are limits on how much accountability campaigners can avoid when they act in bad faith, fraudulently, or in violation of fair business practices statutes.

6 hours ago, AgentXXL said:

I've only just come across this forum but will do my best to add my information to the complaint being filed against LH Labs. I'm owed over $5K US worth of gear, including the Pulse DAC Infinity that started all the hype. The only items I've received from LH Labs are the now-useless LPS4 power supply, the Pulse Blue, a Pulse Geek Infinity and an assortment of cables.

I've been in failing health for the last 2.5 years so I've not followed up often on the whole LH Labs fiasco. Just thinking about the funds I gave them has me furious now, especially since I'm on disability and don't have the money to buy alternates to what I ordered.

Larry Ho should be ashamed of himself for taking advantage of the community as he has. It may not be entirely his fault, but as he's the primary at Light Harmonic and LH Labs, he's the one who's still wasting our hard-earned contributions on his own lifestyle.

FYI - I don't know if LH still makes a 3rd party audio system for Tesla owners, but I did warn Tesla owners (I'm not one) of the potential for LH to scam them as well.

I'll now go collect my info on my contributions and try to add it to the complaint.

It does not appear that I can send you a private message here, so please see if you can send me one to which I can respond.  I would like to update you regarding the status of the AG complaint.  

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, stuck limo said:

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. When you click on the "Pay Now" it brings up the correct price($1,299), so there's obviously a disconnect between our site (old promotion) and PayPal (correct, normal) price. We're working on fixing that ASAP as well as some other website issues. 

Jarek, hi.  As long as we have you on the line and are talking about the Pulse, what are the chances that we will get an ASIO driver that works in Windows 10?  My support ticket remains unaddressed.

4 minutes ago, stuck limo said:

There are no plans at this time for that driver. 

Thank you for responding.

• 2 months later...