IGNORED

MQA is Vaporware

20 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

It would be terrible for people to show up and give Ken Forsythe the Ken Forsythe treatment. Not letting him speak and interrupting his presentation would be just terrible. He would never do such a thing :~)

FQT1YnPVkAQpt6U.jpeg

So it appears they are still actively promoting this scheme.

Perhaps they are just keeping it going in order to pad their retirement accounts.

Boycott Warner

Boycott Tidal

Boycott Roon

Boycott Lenbrook

• 2 weeks later...

The objective of MQA is to control the entire music chain from production to replay of music and to impose a "tax" on every aspect of music production and replay.

The music consumer would have no choice if MQA imposed their scheme as planned.

The music consumer has a choice as to what value they place on "subjective" opinion. They can make a choice as to what product they buy.

Boycott Warner

Boycott Tidal

Boycott Roon

Boycott Lenbrook

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It seems that things on the MQA front have been quiet lately. It brought up the thought that MQA may be dying.

However, the last time I thought that, Warner dumped its MQA collection on Tidal.

The majors want to see MQA adopted across the music industry.

I have to ask the question again: Do the majors think they can force this misbegotten scheme on the music consumer?

Boycott Warner

Boycott Tidal

Boycott Roon

Boycott Lenbrook

I can understand why MQA would promote itself so desperately.

I can understand why the majors want to promote this misbegotten scheme.

Why do these individuals continue to promote this scheme, repeating the same debunked MQA BS over and over and over ad nauseum?

What do they get out of it?

Boycott Warner

Boycott Tidal

Boycott Roon

Boycott Lenbrook

Why the sudden resurgence of hacks promoting MQA?

Are we going to have to go through another round of BS?

MQA is a misbegotten scheme that offers absolutely no benefit to the music consumer, despite the hack's efforts to portray it otherwise.

The overriding question is: do the majors believe they can ram this scheme down the throats of the music consumer? They have screwed so many people in the past they are probably emboldened to think that they can force this garbage on the music consumer, whether they like it or not.

Boycott Warner

Boycott Tidal

Boycott Roon

Boycott Lenbrook