IGNORED

HQ Player

26 minutes ago, cpcat said:

HQPlayer client iOS feature request:

Can we long- or double-tap on artist while on transport view, and add all albums/files for that artist -and play?  Then also allow either sequential or random play depending on setting applied?  This would also allow much easier/faster creation of playlists as well.

I'll look into this...

Signalyst - Developer of HQPlayer

Pulse & Fidelity - Software Defined Amplifiers

On 3/30/2024 at 9:11 AM, Miska said:

我会调查这个......

I updated HQplayer 5.5.2 today, and the description is that the album sorting in the client has been improved, but I don't seem to find any improvement, and the album sorting is still disorderly. I don't know what logic you used to improve the album sorting. I marked the first letter in the genre list, which seems to be the same as before. And the same goes for all the album lists! To me, the sorting problem is exactly the same as the previous version!

.thumb.jpg.ce26b957f5c17562318a8bb6ea1e3b4c.jpg

41 minutes ago, woshifeng3627 said:

I updated HQplayer 5.5.2 today, and the description is that the album sorting in the client has been improved, but I don't seem to find any improvement, and the album sorting is still disorderly. I don't know what logic you used to improve the album sorting. I marked the first letter in the genre list, which seems to be the same as before. And the same goes for all the album lists! To me, the sorting problem is exactly the same as the previous version!

.thumb.jpg.ce26b957f5c17562318a8bb6ea1e3b4c.jpg

Albums are sorted by artist, inverse release year (assuming the metadata "release date" field is a year number) and then album name.

Here's how the genre listing looks like for me:

ksnip_20240402-154612.thumb.png.16cd539229750d075809b8ef26432913.png

8 minutes ago, Miska said:

专辑按艺术家、反向发行年份(假设元数据“发行日期”字段是年份编号)和专辑名称排序。

对我来说,流派列表是这样的:

ksnip_20240402-154612.thumb.png.16cd539229750d075809b8ef26432913.png

I found that the year order in the genre has changed to the reverse order, the earliest album is ranked at the bottom, can we change the order from the earliest album year? As for the sort of genre, I will add an English letter in front of it!

.thumb.jpg.973a10e957e63cf349e299678f717668.jpg

11 minutes ago, woshifeng3627 said:

I found that the year order in the genre has changed to the reverse order, the earliest album is ranked at the bottom, can we change the order from the earliest album year? As for the sort of genre, I will add an English letter in front of it!

Most recent album should be listed first, that's how it is working for me. I further improved the date field parsing, but the assumption is still that it begins with a four digit year. If the date is missing, or not recognized, it goes to the top as most recent.

Problem with this date thing is that the date field is free form text and there are varying conventions. My own library is quite a mess in this respect...

If you use WavPack format in the library, rescan the library, as I changed the way WavPack date information is filled in the library database.

16 minutes ago, Miska said:

最近的专辑应该列在最前面,这就是它对我的工作方式。我进一步改进了日期字段解析,但假设它仍然以四位数年份开头。如果日期丢失或无法识别,则会将其显示为最近日期。

这个日期的问题是日期字段是自由格式的文本,并且有不同的约定。我自己的图书馆在这方面一团糟......

如果您在库中使用 WavPack 格式,请重新扫描库,因为我更改了库数据库中填充 WavPack 日期信息的方式。

All my albums have a fixed four-digit release date, so I'd like to start with the earliest albums. I'm used to listening to an artist's first album first, and the latest album at the back. I don't know if you like to listen to old songs. I personally think that Chinese pop songs between 1980 and 2000 pop album quality is the highest, whether it is the meaning of the arrangement or lyrics, the more the year after the songs are basically some spit songs, very general! So I always listen to the songs during this period, which is also the peak period of Chinese pop music.

The album date ordering now makes me really sad! Or can we provide a sorting function so that users can choose whether to reverse order or normal sort! Similar to the previous transparent cover display feature selection!

1206108480_.jpg.8e1a1cf0c39ddf2999c27fbaae855279.jpg

6 hours ago, woshifeng3627 said:

The album date ordering now makes me really sad! Or can we provide a sorting function so that users can choose whether to reverse order or normal sort! Similar to the previous transparent cover display feature selection!

Yes I can add option for this too. I just try to avoid adding too many options/complexity. Most common album sorting is latest first, which Qobuz is also pretty much doing. But if such option is seen really necessary it can be added.

43 minutes ago, Miska said:

Yes I can add option for this too. I just try to avoid adding too many options/complexity. Most common album sorting is latest first, which Qobuz is also pretty much doing. But if such option is seen really necessary it can be added.

can't say it's "really necessary" ... but I also prefer sorting Artist -> Album by Year ascending from early to recent.

Fortunately that's a sorting option in HQPDcontrol; would be just as cool for Client.

Mac Mini, HQPlayer | iFi Zenstream (NAA) | Intona 7055-B | Singxer SDA-6 pro | Vincent SV237 | Buchardt S400 | SPL Phonitor One | Beyer DT1990pro | Avantone Pro Planar II
Desktop: Audirvana Origin | Intona 7054 | SMSL M500MKII | Pro-Ject Stereo Box S | Aperion Novus B5 Bookshelf | Lehmann Rhinelander | Beyer DT700proX

16 hours ago, Miska said:

是的,我也可以为此添加选项。我只是尽量避免添加太多选项/复杂性。最常见的专辑排序是最新的,Qobuz 也几乎在做。但是,如果认为确实有必要使用此类选项,则可以添加该选项。

Maybe everyone's habits are not the same, it is really necessary to add this option, to solve everyone's troubles, very much looking forward to the next version. Now all we need is an update on Android! Unfortunately, I have not received a reply from the developer of Android mobile phone so far! What a pity!

15 hours ago, copy_of_a said:

不能说“真的很有必要”......但我也更喜欢按年份对艺术家 -> 专辑进行排序,从早期到最近。

幸运的是,这是 HQPDcontrol 中的一个排序选项;对客户来说也一样酷。

Android version of HQPDcontrol genre classification is still a problem, genre will still return to the artist classification, not the real genre classification.

1 hour ago, stefano_mbp said:

它根据 VORBIS/Flac 映射返回 GENRE 标签的内容

For example, I edit my personal complete CD album into a Genre category, and when I click on the category on HQPD, what will be displayed is not the album list of this category, but the list of all artists. When I click on the artist again, all the albums of this artist will be displayed, including other Genre categories, such as SACD. There are other versions, not just individual complete CD album categories! At the same time, I also want to ask what is the latest version of Android?

29 minutes ago, woshifeng3627 said:

For example, I edit my personal complete CD album into a Genre category, and when I click on the category on HQPD, what will be displayed is not the album list of this category, but the list of all artists. When I click on the artist again, all the albums of this artist will be displayed, including other Genre categories, such as SACD. There are other versions, not just individual complete CD album categories! At the same time, I also want to ask what is the latest version of Android?

I tried the HQP library management with HQPDControl just for few weeks and don’t remember exactly the behavior, now I’m using Minimserver with HQPlayer embedded (UPNP).

Anyway I suppose that HQPDControl just read what HQP send to it …

You can ask to the developer (Ales Prochazka) in this thread

Stefano

My audio system

1 minute ago, stefano_mbp said:

Anyway I suppose that HQPDControl just read what HQP send to it …

HQPlayer API provides all information from the library database to client at once. Client can then decide to show different kinds of view to it, without having to talk to the server side.

HQPlayer Client uses the same API, so anything either one can do is also possible in the other one.

52 minutes ago, stefano_mbp said:

我尝试了使用 HQPDControl 进行 HQP 库管理几周,但不记得确切的行为,现在我正在使用嵌入式 HQPlayer (UPNP) 的 Minimserver。

无论如何,我想 HQPDControl 只是阅读了 HQP 发送给它的内容......

您可以在此线程中向开发人员 (Ales Prochazka) 询问

I have a reply in this post, you can see that the last reply is my feedback, unfortunately there is no reply

49 minutes ago, Miska said:

HQPlayer API 将库数据库中的所有信息一次性提供给客户端。然后,客户端可以决定向其显示不同类型的视图,而无需与服务器端通信。

HQPlayer 客户端使用相同的 API,因此任何一个都可以做的任何事情在另一个中也可以。

If you develop an Android version of the client is good, so that the feedback of the problem can be timely response and improvement! The desktop version of the client is now more and more perfect!

1 hour ago, woshifeng3627 said:

If you develop an Android version of the client is good, so that the feedback of the problem can be timely response and improvement! The desktop version of the client is now more and more perfect!

If you haven't access to Google, you can find HQPlayer Control  for Android download anywhere else. 

For example here, like me:

https://apkpure.net/hqpdcontrol-v4/cz.prochazkaa.hqpdcontrolv4

@Miska on the new web site for Linux downloads you now have intel x64 and generic AVX2 x64.  Which do you recommend for 12900K with GPU and no convolution or matrix pipeline.  Just upsampling to DSD1024 w cuda offload?  I used to download the AVX2 version before, the intel x64 option now confuses me.

Just now, Quadman said:

@Miska on the new web site for Linux downloads you now have intel x64 and generic AVX2 x64.  Which do you recommend for 12900K with GPU and no convolution or matrix pipeline.  Just upsampling to DSD1024 w cuda offload?  I used to download the AVX2 version before, the intel x64 option now confuses me.

Primarily the AVX2 build. But you can also try the Intel x64 build, which is sort of "flexible legacy compatible" one.

AVX2 build is the same as before, but since it is the most commonly used for both Intel and AMD, I dropped the special designation from the file name and instead added "intel" to the Intel one. So there is "avx2" and "x64" builds. For the "x64" minimum required instruction set support is just SSE4.2.

Next Embedded build will be the same way.

10 minutes ago, Miska said:

这也是我拥有的版本......

You can see if the Genre category in your Android version of HQPD will return to the artist category, unlike the Genre category in your desktop client! If you can contact him, I really hope to improve and optimize the Genre classification function! This will be very convenient for a large number of music library management!

8 hours ago, woshifeng3627 said:

You can see if the Genre category in your Android version of HQPD will return to the artist category, unlike the Genre category in your desktop client! If you can contact him, I really hope to improve and optimize the Genre classification function! This will be very convenient for a large number of music library management!

It goes to artists that belong to this genre, and then from artist to albums of that artist.