IGNORED

Who's used the Audiophile Optimizer for Windows 2012 Server or Windows 8?

are you kidding, you dullard. audiophil has produced a piece of software (the only piece of softwsre) that enables true state of the art playback of all formats. by the way, pcm produces a shock reaction in us and dsd does not. so stick all that in your pipe.

are you kidding, you dullard. audiophil has produced a piece of software (the only piece of softwsre) that enables true state of the art playback of all formats. by the way, pcm produces a shock reaction in us and dsd does not. so stick all that in your pipe.

The #1 reason why I love this forum is that I learn something new everyday! I must admit I had to look up meaning of "dullard". I am pumped to use it on some unsuspecting forum reader!

12TB NAS >> i7-6700 Server/Control PC >> i3-5015u NAA >> Singxer SU-1 DDC (modded) >> Holo Spring L3 DAC >> Accustic Arts Power 1 int amp >> Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers + REL T/5i sub (x2)

Other components:

UpTone Audio LPS1.2/IsoRegen, Fiber Switch and FMC, Windows Server 2016 OS, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, Fidelizer Pro 6, HQ Player, Roonserver, PS Audio P3 AC regenerator, HDPlex 400W ATX & 200W Linear PSU, Light Harmonic Lightspeed Split USB cable, Synergistic Research Tungsten AC power cords, Tara Labs The One speaker cables, Tara Labs The Two Extended with HFX Station IC, Oyaide R1 outlets, Stillpoints Ultra Mini footers, Hi-Fi Tuning fuses, Vicoustic/RealTraps/GIK room treatments

Of course Phil wants money, he has not spent countless hours coding AO because he has the spare time! What he offers is in my opinion incredible support, a fantastic product that warrants the purchase price, and most importantly a genuine desire to help us all achieve the best sound possible from our PC audio setups. Of course, no product will work for everyone so its understandable if AO did not provide the results you were expecting but to make that kind of accusation is not fair. I will give you the benefit of the doubt because English does not appear to be your first language. Hopefully you will find a better solution for your needs. I for one have stopped looking with Phil's AO in my system.

++1.

Phil's Highend Audio venture has three points of difference.

1. A versatile product that 'does what it says on the tin'.

2. A fair and reasonable asking price.

3. A commitment to customer service and support rarely found in audio land.

Whatever you thoughts on Audiophile Optimizer or any other product out there, a degree of respect is required.

When you say, or do bad things, then they will reflect, badly, upon you.

Steven.

i must apologise, its not a shock reaction but a stress reaction. on topic, if this pan troglodytes is so cheap as to not buy this software at a snip, for what it does for computer audio, he/she should go buy a walmart record player (made in china) and play your records through that. don't insult the intelligence of audiophiles who appreciate quantum leaps in the state of the art.

Phil, I think it is the right moment to give you a big hand. I was able to participate in your expert knowledge and in addition I recognized a superb and very friendly personal support. Even more I know that we will be able to achieve some great additional steps in the future.

All the best to your next steps and thank's a lot so far!

Thomas

DIY coax tractrix horn system 2 corner subwoofer /// 6 full digital amplifier D802 floating PSU 12V battery & caps/filter /// Active crossover @ Acourate Convolver & room correction@MC30 /// General 2 PC setup: floating PSU picoless battery & caps/filter powered Bicker DC160W: PC1(Player) - individual stripped MS RamOS with JPlay /// PC2: Server 2016 RamOS - AO 2.0b5 - Acourate Convolver - online convolving & crossover /// Chain: PC1 - USB - F-1 - SPdif coax - Mutec MC3.1+ USB - SPdif coax - FireFace UCX floating PSU 12V battery & caps/filter - USB - PC2 - FireFace UCX - Adat LWL - Mutec MC-4 - 3 x SPdif coax - D802 Low/ D802 Middle / D802 High - 2 Stereo Lab KWH250 with BMS 4590 plus 2 modified corner subwoofer Abacus ABS210

I agree, Phil's product is crap... terrible... horendous!!!! In fact, it's so bad, please send me your computer with AO installed on it so I can properly dispose of the unit. Do not try to use it with anything else. Once Phil's product is on the computer, it's on the computer indefinitely, nothing can be done to restore the sound quality.

Just PM me about you wanting to rid yourself of your computer and I will provide the address that you can send it to. Once I get the computer, I will properly dispose of the device by giving it to a loving audiophile that is interesting in using AO. ha ha ha.

i agree, phil's product is crap... Terrible... Horendous!!!! In fact, it's so bad, please send me your computer with ao installed on it so i can properly dispose of the unit. Do not try to use it with anything else. Once phil's product is on the computer, it's on the computer indefinitely, nothing can be done to restore the sound quality.

Just pm me about you wanting to rid yourself of your computer and i will provide the address that you can send it to. Once i get the computer, i will properly dispose of the device by giving it to a loving audiophile that is interesting in using ao. Ha ha ha.

lol

I think Phil actually posted it to get us to pour out this support and praise. I tell you, the man is brilliant! ;)........and we're happy to do it.

Thanks Phil for all the hard work you put in on this amazing product.

2 modified PCs in a streamer with WS2012/ AO 2.20/ Jplay 7/ Fidelizer Pro 8.2/ Process Lasso/

Pachanko lan cables & PPA ethernet switch between pcs > Audio PC JCat Femto usb audio card > iFi Gemini 3.0 dual headed usb cable > iFi iGalvanic > iFi iUsb power 3.0   > iFi iPurifier 3 > Singxer SU-1 (i2s out) > Wyred 4 Sound DAC2V2 DSDse >

1) maxed out Woo WA2 > Beyerdynamic T1 w/ Forza Noir hybrid cable mod

2) Woo WA2 pre amp > Exposure 2010S2 Int Amp + Exposure 2010S2 Power Amp > Von Gaylord Legend Speakers + REL T-5 Sub-Bass System

***Audio system powered by two Equi=Core 300 balanced power sources                                                       

As I am coming to this rant late and have only read a few pages back , just why is this happening.

From what I have read there are two situations here . One is why would j river look to pull sever 2012 from jriver.

Second is why is anyone making an obvious false claim about Phil.

I lost count of emails that this guy helped me with. He was on vacation and answered me. This is a small product that has big time support. And the forums here as always help as well.

I have put together about 6 systems already and doing two more now . The product hands down works great . And once you get past the learning curve it's a cake walk .

Nothing in computer audio has had the quality improvement that this product has given me. And so cheap. Any change I make now is so easy to hear.

Even ppa ,s new PCI usb is so easy to hear changes . Not saying it's always a good thing but good or bad a quick and easy answer is great for the hobby.

And Phil helped me put together my first setup . He hand picked all the parts as I was green to this. .

Now I have found cheaper parts now but that first system is still my Reference setup.

What at can we do collectively TP stop jriver from doing this . Or are we doomed to just use older builds for this product. Regarding jplay I ownnit but do not use it . It's just too many settings and I get lost after a while . Phil has streamlined his setup with just some questions or choices for dummies . I think that is fantastic for a novice like me and most reading this. Now for the ones like tedB who really know how to make some of the changes in windows why is he using this. Well doesn't that say it all. It's just arrest product .

Al

Thanks to AUDIOPHIL, my system sounds better than ever. I have the AudiophileOptimizer installed and Windows Server 2012 on two pcs. AudioOptimizer sounds outstanding, is rock steady, (much more so than Windows 8.1), AudioOptimizer sounds outstanding, is easy to install and use once you put a little time in reading the manual, the AudioOptimizer sounds outstanding, has great personal support from Phil, (try getting personal help from Microsoft!), it sounds outstanding, there's lots of kind folk to help on this forum, AO sounds outstanding, is reasonably priced, oh, and did I say AudiophileOptimizer sounds outstanding?

Thanks again Phil for all your time, dedication, and developing an ever adaptable and evolving product.

Steven

SteVe's V's

Speakers- Legacy Audio Vs & 2 Legacy LF Extreme Subwoofers, Amplifiers- 2 Coda 15.5 Amplifiers Biamped, Preamp- TRL Dude, DAC- Lampizator Golden Gate Legacy Audio WaveletPC Software-ROON, HQplayer, jPlay, Fidelizer, AudiophileOptimizer 2.10, jRiver, WSY2K12V2 Roon Server PC- , HqPlayer PC- Turntable- SOTA Sapphire, Sumiko FT3 Arm, Audioquest Cartridge, CODA Phono stage, Accessories- HAL Footers, PS Audio Powerbases, Aurios, HiFi Tuning Supreme Fuses, Power- PurePower+ 2000 & 3000, PS Audio: Powerbases, LAN Rover, Noise Harvester, Quintet, Ultimate Outlets HC, Welborne Labs & HdPlex LPSUs,

Cables- Clarus Crimson USB, Lampizator Silver Ghost USB, Clarus Crimson PC, Western Electric 10 gauge DIY Speaker Cables and Best-Tronics Belden 8402 Balanced Interconnects Equipment Racks- SolidSteel

Good Morning Gents

WOW. I was stuck on the toilet this morning because i had to read so many postings and came late to work! :-)

I am truly overwhelmed by that kind and quantity of positive Feedback. thank you very very much, all of you. It seems that our hard work is truly appreciated.

No, unfortunately i have no time to create fake accounts. since I also own a car Forum, i always have the plugins in mind I used myself to uncover double/fake accounts based on Cookies etc. I am pretty sure Chris has something in place like that as well and thats why I would fear it too much to get busted and get my account banned/blocked.

once more, thanks again to everybody! :-)

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

I think Phil actually posted it to get us to pour out this support and praise. I tell you, the man is brilliant! ;)........and we're happy to do it.

Thanks Phil for all the hard work you put in on this amazing product.

I hope everyone can see the big wink I put into this post. I didn't mean to suggest at all that Phil had planted that post.......of course, most understand that. However, the post by kisjano has provoked an unprecedented amount of outrage and support that it has created the exact opposite result the poster (poser) intended.

It is apparent by the amount of posts and the testimonies within them, that Phil's standing and good reputation have been increased by all this.

There is a certain group on this forum that has been hostile to any audiophile program outside of the media player itself. This group's closed minded stance and hostile tactics have made this laid back music lover become a bit of a militant in the pursuit of audiophile freedom. We can not take this sort of bullying lying down. I am glad so many like me are coming forth in support of all this.

2 modified PCs in a streamer with WS2012/ AO 2.20/ Jplay 7/ Fidelizer Pro 8.2/ Process Lasso/

Pachanko lan cables & PPA ethernet switch between pcs > Audio PC JCat Femto usb audio card > iFi Gemini 3.0 dual headed usb cable > iFi iGalvanic > iFi iUsb power 3.0   > iFi iPurifier 3 > Singxer SU-1 (i2s out) > Wyred 4 Sound DAC2V2 DSDse >

1) maxed out Woo WA2 > Beyerdynamic T1 w/ Forza Noir hybrid cable mod

2) Woo WA2 pre amp > Exposure 2010S2 Int Amp + Exposure 2010S2 Power Amp > Von Gaylord Legend Speakers + REL T-5 Sub-Bass System

***Audio system powered by two Equi=Core 300 balanced power sources                                                       

thank you so much for your post wisnon, i am proud to be a part of the hominini tribal group rather than the panini tribal group. what a gracious pillock you are !

Now I am forced to re-evaluate. You seem to be of the TROLL species!

Trolls are know to be allergic to the use of CAPITAL letters.

Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum

I apologize if this has been answered before, but I didn't see anything on it in this thread or on the AO site. What is the recommended hardware for Audiophile Optimizer? It seems to me that there are two ways to go with an audio PC: low power and lightweight, like the Intel DN2800MT, or high power and heavy, involved cooling solutions like the CAPS Zuma and Pipeline. Do I need the core i7, or would AO be just as happy running on the Atom?

I know JPlay recommends powerful hardware, but I can't recall Phil having said anything on the subject. I wasn't planning to run JPlay, so just asking about Audiophile Optimizer.

I apologize if this has been answered before, but I didn't see anything on it in this thread or on the AO site. What is the recommended hardware for Audiophile Optimizer? It seems to me that there are two ways to go with an audio PC: low power and lightweight, like the Intel DN2800MT, or high power and heavy, involved cooling solutions like the CAPS Zuma and Pipeline. Do I need the core i7, or would AO be just as happy running on the Atom?

I know JPlay recommends powerful hardware, but I can't recall Phil having said anything on the subject. I wasn't planning to run JPlay, so just asking about Audiophile Optimizer.

You actually almost answer the question yourself. You can use a low powered board like the one you have, I actually at the moment am running a Atom CAPS system. I also run an Intel server board with a more powerful Xeon processor, so you can do it either way. If you intend to run J play, or something that needs more horsepower to do up sampling then do it, but you can start with a atom system if you have one already. You can get excellent results either way. Good low noise clean power is important no matter which direction you take, and a USB card like the PPA is also important IMO.

Minimum Hardware Requirements for Server 2012/R2: Any x64 compatible CPU (intel or AMD) will be fine. You need at least 2GB RAM and 25GB Disk, SSD is preferred.

AO has no specific hardware requirements as long as the edition of Server 2012/R2 is supported.

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide