IGNORED

Who's used the Audiophile Optimizer for Windows 2012 Server or Windows 8?

phil just want money.i want best sound!!!

This is a ridiculous statement. While Phil isn't working for free, and he shouldn't be, he started all this to maximize the potential sound out of a computer-based system. And he has done that. What he is getting paid for this is dwarfed by the amount of time he has spent developing AO.

Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7s, 4 M&K ST-150Ts, 1 VCC-5; Amplification: 2 Vandersteen M7-HPAs, CI Audio D200 MKII, Ayre V-6xe; Preamp: Doshi Audio Line Stage v3.0; Phono Pre: Doshi Audio Phono Pre; Analog: Wave Kinetics NVS with Durand Telos composite arm; SME 3012R arm, Clearaudio Goldfinger Statement v2; Reel to Reel:  Technics RS-1500; Doshi Tape Pre-Amp; Studer A810, Studer A812, Tascam BR-20; Multi-channel: Bryston SP-3; Digital: Custom PC (Sean Jacobs DC4/Euphony/Stylus)> Lampizator Pacific

I can't believe what this guy is saying. With Phil's Audiophile Optimizer I have received the best customer service I have received anywhere...in my whole life. He has even helped me fix things that weren't his issue.

This post must be bogus. I know Phil and how he stands behind his product...which actually delivers stunning sound quality for WS2012. It is worth every penny and more.

kisjano=bs

2 modified PCs in a streamer with WS2012/ AO 2.20/ Jplay 7/ Fidelizer Pro 8.2/ Process Lasso/

Pachanko lan cables & PPA ethernet switch between pcs > Audio PC JCat Femto usb audio card > iFi Gemini 3.0 dual headed usb cable > iFi iGalvanic > iFi iUsb power 3.0   > iFi iPurifier 3 > Singxer SU-1 (i2s out) > Wyred 4 Sound DAC2V2 DSDse >

1) maxed out Woo WA2 > Beyerdynamic T1 w/ Forza Noir hybrid cable mod

2) Woo WA2 pre amp > Exposure 2010S2 Int Amp + Exposure 2010S2 Power Amp > Von Gaylord Legend Speakers + REL T-5 Sub-Bass System

***Audio system powered by two Equi=Core 300 balanced power sources                                                       

How dare you come on Phil's product thread and accuse him of taking money and providing no value!! Have you followed his product development? You should be ashamed of yourself for trolling.

Absolutely absurd comment.

On what basis do you make such an unsubstantiated claim.

Hundreds of people have used AO and found that it significantly increased the quality of the sound on their computer audio. That includes many I know.

Just go to Phil's website and see the quote by Bascom King, one of the world's foremost audio designers (Constellation Audio Hercules amp - 140K - and many, many others). The Hercules is the amp of choice in Aurender's cost-no-object sound room in Korea. Bascom is also a well known audio critic. I trust him more than I trust you.

Phil has also given hundreds of us literally hundreds of hours of his time. If you had to say how much money he makes off AO, I'm sure it would be single digits of dollars an hour at the most. I feel guilty asking him for help.

His product is mind-boggling good.

And for the price - cheap.

MG555

I can't believe what this guy is saying. With Phil's Audiophile Optimizer I have received the best customer service I have received anywhere...in my whole life. He has even helped me fix things that weren't his issue.

This post must be bogus. I know Phil and how he stands behind his product...which actually delivers stunning sound quality for WS2012. It is worth every penny and more.

kisjano=bs

+1

I think it is best to ignre this troll.

Adam

PC: custom Roon server with Pink Faun Ultra OCXO USB card

Digital: Lampizator Horizon DAC

Amp: Dan D'Agostino Momentum Stereo

Speakers: Magcio M3

Why would the moon bother when the dog howls.

Still, some things need to be made clear.

I am using 7 (seven!) computers in my two setups, all equipped with Phil's incredibly good program and not only have I never looked back, I also had loads of support from Phil, who is in for the sound and nothing else.

His passion for achieving excellent sound has provided this community with a really unique tool, for which we should be grateful, as for all the work Phil has done his charges for the program are a pittance.

I can assure you that he is not able to make a living from what he charges for his work product. He does it anyway, as he is passionately pursuing the best sound.

Let's hope that in the end even the most ardent critics will be able to see that, as ignorance is truly not a virtue.

From another Hong Kong citizen.

alan

Today i have reached something that i could not imagine without the hard work of Phil. He spend a lot of time and share is optimizer with us for a laughable price! You know how hard in Audio buisiness is to find something really good for a reasonable price! I know this because i work on Audio cable and with few products the price is not righteous for the sound quality.

Phil's Optimizer just brings any system on their best, i know what i'm saying!

www.pachankolabs.com

The message should be removed. You can't come here and simply accuse someone who has put hard work in delivery of an excellent product. Together with JPLAY, the Windows Server 2012 R2 optimized by AO is the game changer to me. It's the best sound I've ever got in my room, period. And for how much money? Altogether they probably cost less than a couple of audio cables I had spent on.

WS2019 Core Datacenter, dualPC, JPLAY Femto, AO3, Fidelizer Pro 8.8, MC2XY, IOS app.

This comment is unjustified! Phil is not motivated by greed in any way and given the thousands of hours he put into developing Audiophile Optimizer, the financial rewards have probably not been commensurate.

Audiophile Optimizer works! I have to admit that I only bought into it as so many people were recommending it through this forum and others. I figured that if it didn't live up to its reputation, then I hadn't lost too much money. Audiophile Optimizer transformed the sound of my system and the recently released version 1.30 offers another huge improvement. The manual, which can be downloaded from Phil's website, is informative and enables people without too much technical knowledge, such as myself, to install and use the product. The software comes in two parts. Firstly, Audiophile Optimizer itself and secondly, Service Tool, which simplifies all processes that might cause a problem to those uninitiated with Windows 2012 Server.

If you really want "best sound" I suggest that you ask Phil to provide you with a trial version. You won't be disappointed. I am happy to recommend Audiophile Optimizer without reservation and commend to you, the quality of service and support that Phil provides to all of his customers.

Could not let this go!!!

Even though your comments more that likely were motivated by other factors. Rather curious how comments such as these popup. Just at the most opportune times for the people wishing to start trouble and create negative sentiment.

Wonder who they are???

We all know your cryptic comments have no basis in fact. So if you want quality sound and would HONESTLY like some help, post in a respectable way.

The message should be removed. You can't come here and simply accuse someone who has put hard work in deliver of an excellent product. Together with JPLAY, the Windows Server 2012 R2 optimized by AO is the game changer to me. It's the best sound I've ever got in my room, period. And for how much money? Altogether they probably cost less than a couple of audio cables I had spent on.

Leave the original post. I am sure that the replies of those who appreciate Phil's software and customer service will do more to negate the original post than removal!

Another extremely happy AO customer, and I echo the earlier statement that Phil has helped me and my limited computer capabilities, with things that weren't necessarily AO issues.

Unlike another software provider, which I have also purchased and use with AO--with that one, when I asked a couple of questions early on (prior to ever trying AO or another 'other' software that I use in conjunction with with this particular software), I merely was directed to read a wiki....which did not address/answer the question I had! Fortunately, folks here on CA were willing to help.

Hang in there Phil; you and your product are appreciated!

Randy

i have some upgrades about master clock motherboards ....3.3 volt 3 rail.asrock help me!!!but lot of money and time.nobody help me.

Helps go to those who are considerate, thoughtful and co-operative. Help cannot be demanded...

PowerConditioning: PS Audio UPC-200; Hdplex 300W

Server: Windows 2019-CORE+AO3+Jriver24/HQPlayer 

Source: Mytek Brooklyn Amp: Audio-GD C501, AVA Set 120

Speakers: Spendor SP2, Tannoy Saturn S10

Desktop: W10+Topping D90+Stax  SRS3100

Of course Phil wants money, he has not spent countless hours coding AO because he has the spare time! What he offers is in my opinion incredible support, a fantastic product that warrants the purchase price, and most importantly a genuine desire to help us all achieve the best sound possible from our PC audio setups. Of course, no product will work for everyone so its understandable if AO did not provide the results you were expecting but to make that kind of accusation is not fair. I will give you the benefit of the doubt because English does not appear to be your first language. Hopefully you will find a better solution for your needs. I for one have stopped looking with Phil's AO in my system.

12TB NAS >> i7-6700 Server/Control PC >> i3-5015u NAA >> Singxer SU-1 DDC (modded) >> Holo Spring L3 DAC >> Accustic Arts Power 1 int amp >> Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers + REL T/5i sub (x2)

Other components:

UpTone Audio LPS1.2/IsoRegen, Fiber Switch and FMC, Windows Server 2016 OS, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, Fidelizer Pro 6, HQ Player, Roonserver, PS Audio P3 AC regenerator, HDPlex 400W ATX & 200W Linear PSU, Light Harmonic Lightspeed Split USB cable, Synergistic Research Tungsten AC power cords, Tara Labs The One speaker cables, Tara Labs The Two Extended with HFX Station IC, Oyaide R1 outlets, Stillpoints Ultra Mini footers, Hi-Fi Tuning fuses, Vicoustic/RealTraps/GIK room treatments