IGNORED

Happy Birthday and welcome AudiophileOptimizer 3.00

It should bes possible. Please look at the excellent Installation guide of Phil. He gives you good help to get this going. In core mode it is more comlicated.

By the way I got AO running now on Windows Server 2019 in Core mode. Yesterday night I could not check the Sound any more.

1 ora fa, satbaba ha detto:

Thanks.

I'm using a single pc with jplayfemto
If I close network services with AO
Can I control jplayfemto with my tablet  ( music library  usb external hdd)

Tutti i servizi di rete possono essere disabilitati, ma è necessario connettere il PC al router utilizzando un cavo Ethernet
Greetings
Anto

Finally I got the time to test the new version of AO on Windows Server 2018 in core mode. The SQ becomes significantly better on Windows Server 2018. Tee bass becomes more volume and contour. The stage becomes bigger and the most important thing for my taste the dynamic and vitality of the Music get better. The improvement of Dynamics means for me, that the music makes more fun. Another thing I would like to mention is, the voices become more natural and sound clearer.

Congratulation to Phil again for his great work.

22 minutes ago, satbaba said:

will he make both pc and remote control tablet ip static?

If you use the router you don't need static ip, if you connect 2 pc with cross cable you have to assign static ip before disabling the network,
the network services however are the following: Dhcp, nsi
Greetings Anto😉

On 6/6/2019 at 2:26 PM, Anto said:

Tutti i servizi di rete Possono essere disabilitati, ma è necessario connettere il PC al yönlendirici utilizzando un cavo Ethernet
Selamlar
Anto

Hem pc hem de uzaktan kumanda tabletini statik hale getirecek mi?

7 minutes ago, Anto said:

If you use the router you don't need static ip, if you connect 2 pc with cross cable you have to assign static ip before disabling the network,
Greetings Anto😉

I use router and samsung tablet 

Tablet wi-fi , pc with ethernet cable

32 minutes ago, Anto said:

Greetings Anto😉

Nope... :)

it‘s actually around 10 different services and drivers which are disabled by this feature.

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

4 minutes ago, satbaba said:

my purpose is:
Can I disable network services with AO and improve the sound quality, but then can I control jplay femto with my remote device samsung tablet?

If you use static IP yes.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I think it is better you do not use this feature in this constellation, sorry. There seems to much of network knowledge missing to make this work.

Please start a new thread for this toppic if you still want to try.

19 minutes ago, AudioPhil said:

Nope... :)

it‘s actually around 10 different services and drivers which are disabled by this feature.

Sorry Phil, I expressed myself badly, I meant to say that the 2 services (Dhcp, nsi) must be enabled to allow assigning the Static IP
Hello
Anto 😊

53 minutes ago, AudioPhil said:

Could you please provide a list of the drivers and services disabled by this feature?  I've always been hesitant to use it because I'm unsure what gets disabled.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

25 minutes ago, rickca said:

Could you please provide a list of the drivers and services disabled by this feature?  I've always been hesitant to use it because I'm unsure what gets disabled.

You can just do a reset using ServiceTool should it not fit your needs.

3 hours ago, AudioPhil said:

You can just do a reset using ServiceTool should it not fit your needs.

It would be a lot more productive for me if I didn't have to experiment.  For example, does SSDP get disabled?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

On 6/6/2019 at 5:46 AM, Chrisc10115 said:

Yes! But this has draw- back-you can not use a NAS.

I would assume it would also eliminate streaming Tidal.  I like you have Roon Server and HQP as My shell replacement in Win 10.  I am considering moving to Server 19, but Tidal is a big part of my music library so its mandatory that I can do that.

You can switch to Windows Server 2019 using AO, but  do not disable Network related Services, so that you can use Tidal. Changing from Windows 10 to Windows Server 2019 will result in a great step up in SQ-even if you do not disable Network related services.  If you are used to the dektop 

Environment of Windows 10, you can use the Standard Grafiphical User Interface (GUI) of wondows Server 2019 to get along. 

One more Thing I wanted to add:

I have 3 different SDDs with different operating Systems to compare one Windows Version with an another (all optimized with AO). For my music datas I have got two extra HDD. In this way I can check out the other operating Systems like Windows Server 2019  without deleting my current working version. You can dowmload the Evaluation Server 2019 Version (you can test it 180 days  before you buy it). 

• 4 weeks later...

I have a Simple question that I probably know the answer to.....................as 1 who isn't big on change and will never be the 1st in line at the Apple Store for a New Product should I?????..................

I currently run WS12 with AO 2.20.   Should I start over and buy WS19 with AO3.0 to take the big leap into the 21st century of PC audio. 🙂

I just purchased some Kii3 speakers so I guess I need to put the right High Octane fuel in the Ferrari 🙂 

Any thoughts?

Regards Cazzesman