IGNORED

Happy Birthday and welcome AudiophileOptimizer 3.00

10 hours ago, Lukasluis said:

Hi, I use Equalizer APO software to equalize Tidal streams. Does AO 3.0 supports the sofware? Or since the stream is no longer bit perfect due to equalisation will I benefit from using AO in the first place? I use Windows Server 2019 GUI.   

Hi

There is no specific feature or function for that Software. But after more than 7 years we did not came accross a Software which did not work well together with AO. This depends much more on your player of choice, the OS itself, etc.

AO is format agnostic. In other words AO is compatible with every existing and every future format available, as long as you have a Player which works with Windows. This also applies to the connection, it does not matter for AO if you use USB, Network, HDMI, or whatever else.

Hope this helps to clarify.

Best,

AudioPhil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 1:16 AM, AudioPhil said:

Hi

There is no specific feature or function for that Software. But after more than 7 years we did not came accross a Software which did not work well together with AO. This depends much more on your player of choice, the OS itself, etc.

AO is format agnostic. In other words AO is compatible with every existing and every future format available, as long as you have a Player which works with Windows. This also applies to the connection, it does not matter for AO if you use USB, Network, HDMI, or whatever else.

Hope this helps to clarify.

Best,

AudioPhil

Hi Phil,

I bought an AO 3.0 upgrade 3 days ago but I did not get the download link. I sent an email to [email protected] but I didn't receive any reply either. Can you help?

On 5/31/2020 at 2:13 AM, Lukasluis said:

Hi Phil,

I bought an AO 3.0 upgrade 3 days ago but I did not get the download link. I sent an email to [email protected] but I didn't receive any reply either. Can you help?

Hello Lukaslius

There are no download links. You just need to log in the download portal and the upgrade will be ready for you :)

https://www.highend-audiopc.com/download

Best,

AudioPhil

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, I am building a new PC and have successfully set up Roon and HQPlayer to work with my McIntosh MA8900 integrated amplifier (I believe it has an ESS Sabre 9016 chip) via McIntosh's ASIO driver (using Windows 10 Pro).  However, when I install AO and then run the Strip Windows command, a service or something else is removed that prohibits HQPlayer from subsequently utilizing the ASIO driver.  If I switch to the WASAPI driver, then it works again, but I can't get the ASIO to work.  Do you have any idea what may have been removed or disabled that I would need to re-enable to get the ASIO driver to work again? 

Thanks.

Jason

Just a quick update to my prior post.  I’m not sure what the issue was, but I’ve now successfully having HQPlayer and my ASIO driver working with AO optimization and stripping Windows.  I actually decided to install the Threshold v1507 of Win 10 and everything is playing a lot better together in that original version for some reason, vs the latest 1909.  I’m not sure if that is what made it work or if I just had a fluke in the current version of Windows.  But nevertheless, it’s all working now and sounds fantastic.  Thanks for the great product.

On 6/6/2020 at 4:43 AM, wildcatjw said:

Just a quick update to my prior post.  I’m not sure what the issue was, but I’ve now successfully having HQPlayer and my ASIO driver working with AO optimization and stripping Windows.  I actually decided to install the Threshold v1507 of Win 10 and everything is playing a lot better together in that original version for some reason, vs the latest 1909.  I’m not sure if that is what made it work or if I just had a fluke in the current version of Windows.  But nevertheless, it’s all working now and sounds fantastic.  Thanks for the great product.

Windows can be a beast sometimes.... :)

Very glad you have all working now!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 5:04 PM, Lukasluis said:

Hi Phil, Does AO 3.0 support Windows 10 32-Bit?

Hi

Yes, 32 Bit works fine as well.

Best,

AudioPhil

• 1 month later...

Hi Phil,

I just purchased AudiophileOptimizer a few days ago, and am enjoying it.  Unfortunately my motherboard doesn't support Windows Server, so I am using Windows 10.  I have RoonServer, HQPlayer, and Fidelizer Pro installed. 

However, when I used "Set Roon as Shell" -> (E) RoonServer and HqPlayer as Shell", it prompts that "HQplayer or Roon not found, install both in the default directory".   

I didn't change installation directory to anything, therefore, I am forced to use "Set Fidelizer as shell", and have Fidelizer launch RoonServer and HQPlayer.

What's the best configuration for sound if I'd like to use shell in this case?

Thank you!

After my pc audio (nuc with Roon and HQP), I wanted to install AO on my ASUS Laptop (control PC).
On the other hand, the battery icon has disappeared !! How to restore it in taskbar and avoid battery failure without warning!

The option in taskbar settings is grey... i must do changement in registry ??

ROON + HQP / Hdplex H3-i5 + 400ATX >Gustard A26 (NAA twk) > SQM > Benchmark AHB2 / Recital Audio Illumine HEFA

• 1 month later...

Hello, I ask for help: 08.16.2020 bought an audiophile optimizer. For 2 months now I can not download - in the highend-audiopc.com database there is no pay pal mail address. I wrote messages both on the website and to the support service in total 12 times. After the first message, the answer came that my mail was added to the database data, but the attempt to download again was unsuccessful. The mail address is still not in the database. All further messages are ignored, although I receive a notification that the message has been read. I don’t know what to do next. For all the years of shopping on the Internet This is the first time I've found myself in such a strange situation in stores. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong?
Yes, I also want to add that at the same time, on 08.16.2020, I also bought fidelizer-pro. And there was exactly the same story, I could not get the key for a week. Only the message sent about the purchase to the fidelizer website helped. On the same day with The fidelizer site sent me a program activated on my computer, and I went to the support site (this one) on the advice of the person with fidelizer.
And I apologize for any possible incorrectly formed sentences in the text. Used Google translator

• 2 months later...

I really do need some help.

Received confirmation email from Phil after paypal payment confirmed.

Proceeded to down load AO and successfully set up and installed the AO folder onto C:\

At this point I expected the activation screen to appear and to give me the hardware-ID for input into the activation portal.

It didn't happen.

No activation key issued.

Just defaulted to AO installation screen  

I then proceeded to follow the various options , until advised

windows 7 not supported

then

No settings have been changed 

Tried a number of times with same result.

Also uninstalled and reinstalled -same result

Pulling my hair out with frustration really don't know how to go forward with this.

4 hours ago, oldfirm said:

I really do need some help.

Received confirmation email from Phil after paypal payment confirmed.

Proceeded to down load AO and successfully set up and installed the AO folder onto C:\

At this point I expected the activation screen to appear and to give me the hardware-ID for input into the activation portal.

It didn't happen.

No activation key issued.

Just defaulted to AO installation screen  

I then proceeded to follow the various options , until advised

windows 7 not supported

then

No settings have been changed 

Tried a number of times with same result.

Also uninstalled and reinstalled -same result

Pulling my hair out with frustration really don't know how to go forward with this.

Hello

What OS are you using?

Best,

AudioPhil

Hi ,

windows 10

Just had a another stroke inducing drama.

I thought I would enter safe mode and meddle in that.

Interesting that boot mode is defined as audiohphile windows 3.0

Everything great until password needed -so unknowingly entered pin , which is not valid in safe mode

It has to be microsoft password which switches in safe mode . I eventually found out and retrieved the password , after being locked out for a couple of hours.

I think I'm on the cusp of running AO , just need a little help -Before the police come and take me away.

55 minutes ago, oldfirm said:

Hi ,

windows 10

Just had a another stroke inducing drama.

I thought I would enter safe mode and meddle in that.

Interesting that boot mode is defined as audiohphile windows 3.0

Everything great until password needed -so unknowingly entered pin , which is not valid in safe mode

It has to be microsoft password which switches in safe mode . I eventually found out and retrieved the password , after being locked out for a couple of hours.

I think I'm on the cusp of running AO , just need a little help -Before the police come and take me away.

Hello

Please be aware that PIN and password are not the same.

What version of AO are you using, 3.0 right?

Best,

AudioPhil

1 minute ago, oldfirm said:

I am using the current version 3.0

I did eventually find out that PIN and password are different!

Very good. What language is your Windows 10 installation?

Good. Please open up a command porompt and enter this: "WMIC OS GET CAPTION", then press enter and show me the result please

Should look similar to this:

grafik.png.d9be31fcfabfac5da7c4083673ca0244.png

5 minutes ago, oldfirm said:

I get

Caption

Microsoft Windows 10 Home

And when you run AO you get the "OS is not supported" Message?

22 minutes ago, oldfirm said:

Hi,

I get Windows 7 is not supported   ?

Please send me your email via DM so we can set up a TeamViewer Session.