IGNORED

Happy Birthday and welcome AudiophileOptimizer 3.00

OMG 😂

Manufacturer of Core Audio equipments

www.coreaudio.eu

Source: Core Audio DAIDO ULTIMATE + CA KARUNA ULTIMATE USB/SPDIF Bridge + CA DENPO ULTIMATE DAC

Amplifiers: MBL 6010D preamp + MBL 9008A monoblocks

Loudspeakers: MBL 101emkII, YG Hailey 2.2

Cables: TARALABS USB, Muse Digit, Muse IC + ZERO Evolution, Muse SP

• 2 months later...

For Windows server core with AO 3.0, can one install jriver 25 or 26 directly? or still need to use a portable version? In either cases, would appreciate if anyone could give links of relevant threads to this purpose. Just too many and too scattered.

Hi

The problem is the installer of JRiver, it doesn't display correctly in core mode.

I do a "normal" install on a GUI system, activate it and then just copy files and folders to the core setup. 

hope this helps! 👍🏼

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

2 minutes ago, jeti said:

Thanks!  Sounds promising but then I realized that I could not get Ethernet connection installed on Server 2019 core, though I managed to get it on GUI mode.  Any links I could follow? 

Sure!

Please see our AO setup guide and check the section about the "DriverHelper" feature of our ServiceTool: https://pdf.highend-audiopc.com/audiophile-optimizer-setup-guide.pdf

very best,

AudioPhil

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi

No. If you run just setup.exe you will already have the device manager working again in core. Then you can first try to manually install the NIC driver using just the device manager. 

only if it does not work you need to run ServiceTool and try it using the DriverHelper of ServiceTool.

Best,

AudioPhil

So I get ao installed in GUI, then I reinstall server core and run AO even though there is no internet connection?  That would be great. I am concerned with losing another activation code.

In fact in my GUI AO setting , I disabled internet altogether. That sould pose no problem? 

No Problem.

Forget about GUI at all if 2016/2019 core is your desired target. 

installing GUI first would be 100% waste of time, except you would go with 2012 R2.

Hi Phil,

just a simple question  - I would guess you have answered several times, but search algorithms by Google and/or AS did not find either the question nor answers related to the topic:
Can I run AO 3.0 when using a VM hosting WS2019 ?
If yes, Are there known disadvantages and limitations?
Thanks in advance
Tom (still on AO 2.20)

Hi Tom

yes, you can 🙂 No, no limitations! 👍🏼

BUT: I hope you don't plan to actually "use" such a setup for Audio playback. You can of course, but don't expect this to produce wonderful sound quality :)

We're running nearly 20 different VM's within a specific and mostly automated setup to actually test AO's features on all supported Windows versions & editions. But this is only for functionality and never for real life testing of sound quality. This always happens on our physical reference system.

hope this helps.

very best,

AudioPhil

Good :)

a virtualized environment is one of the worst scenarios for sound quality i could imagine. But, it will work!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jeti said:

Does AO 3.0 work on Windows 10 1909 19H2?

hi

yes it does, we tested it completely and everything works as it should. We'll do tests for 2003 soon as well.

Very best,

AudioPhil

• 2 months later...