IGNORED

Happy Birthday and welcome AudiophileOptimizer 3.00

On 5/31/2019 at 5:20 PM, Windows X said:

Congratulations on AO 3.00 release. I heard reports from clients running it smoothly with Fidelizer on Windows 10 v1903 today too!

17 hours ago, luisma said:

Very good and constant work Phil, congrats

THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

1 hour ago, magicknow said:

when i tried this again with a fresh install  the Shortcut for Service Tool and Audio Optimizer appeared but not for Audiophile shell.

1 hour ago, magicknow said:

Phil  I am having an issue running Roon Server on my dual PC (winsvr 2019 on both) setup

when I run AO on both the Control and Audio PC it does not offer the option to keep Windows Management Instrumentation.

This is exactly as it's designed to be, nothing wrong with that.

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

Congrats Phil 😉

Manufacturer of Core Audio equipments

www.coreaudio.eu

Source: Core Audio DAIDO ULTIMATE + CA KARUNA ULTIMATE USB/SPDIF Bridge + CA DENPO ULTIMATE DAC

Amplifiers: MBL 6010D preamp + MBL 9008A monoblocks

Loudspeakers: MBL 101emkII, YG Hailey 2.2

Cables: TARALABS USB, Muse Digit, Muse IC + ZERO Evolution, Muse SP

AO 3.0 works very smoothly and very fast. It works in Windows Server 2016 in core mode and fidelizer without any Problems. I can use my HQ-Player in all versions, now-including 4.0 in combination with roon. 

I am just preparing everything to let it run on Windows Server 2019 in core mode. I hope, I can report my experience in a fiew days.

Phil, thank you for your outstanding work for so many yaers and your great support and congratulation for this great update. 

I took advantage of the fact that I never remotely access the Audio-PC with which I use JPLAY FEMTO and used Audiophile Optimizer to disable all network services. I haven't done this experiment yet with the Audiophile Optimizer v. 3.00 on Windows Server 2019 Datacenter Core (17763.379) and the only change I made, compared to before, was this. The result, once again, impressed. There's more precision in the bass, more spatiality, greater background silence and better scaling of all music. The sound looks beautiful. I kept the remote access enabled in Control-PC, but the desire is to disable it too, because the increment, besides gratuitous, impresses a lot. Certainly the Audiophile Optimizer is a fundamental part in the construction of audiophile level computer(s).

I'm quite certain that, over time, I will discover even more attributes that the Audiophile Optimizer is able to offer. I'm currently using the 4D digital filter/sound signature on the Audio-PC, and 1A on the Control-PC. The JPLAY FEMTO is in Kernel Streaming, ULTRAstream, 1000Hz and with Hibernate mode enabled. The best result I got so far, but there are still things to improve.

34 minutes ago, Chrisc10115 said:

Diabling all Network Services by AO is really a step Forward in SQ. I tested this yesterday again and it is like you said. The AO is a great tool for this, too.

How do you connect the tablet to the control when you completely close the network services
I assume you use jplay femto

Happy birthday or should we say happy anniversary?

I upgraded to AO3.00 from the latest beta, turned off network services on the audio PC. The result? SQ improved further. Bass is less boomy. Highs are sweeter. Sound stage transparency increased. Overall more relaxed, less fatiguing sound. And smile on my face^^

Now my digital chain comfortably competes with my analog chain. I can no longer tell one is definitely better over the other.

Great job, Phil! 

Music Source: NAS[Synology], Qobuz, Tidal

Music Player: Roonserver[Mac mini]

Control PC: squeeze2upnp, fb2k, dirac, Jplay Femto, Fidelizer, AO(4D), WS2019 GUI, Mac mini w/HDPlex 200W

Audio PC: Jplay Femto(KS/1000hz), Fidelizer, AO(4D), WS2019 core, i7 w/HDPlex 200W

DDC: Iso Regen w/LPS1.2, Acousence afi+USB (USB to S/PDIF) w/Li-ion battery PS

DAC: Yggdrasil Analog 2

39 minutes ago, Chrisc10115 said:

Yes! But this has draw- back-you can not use a NAS.

Thanks.

I'm using a single pc with jplayfemto
If I close network services with AO
Can I control jplayfemto with my tablet  ( music library  usb external hdd)