IGNORED

Happy Birthday and welcome AudiophileOptimizer 3.00

• 2 weeks later...

Oooops delete.

12TB NAS >> i7-6700 Server/Control PC >> i3-5015u NAA >> Singxer SU-1 DDC (modded) >> Holo Spring L3 DAC >> Accustic Arts Power 1 int amp >> Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers + REL T/5i sub (x2)

Other components:

UpTone Audio LPS1.2/IsoRegen, Fiber Switch and FMC, Windows Server 2016 OS, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, Fidelizer Pro 6, HQ Player, Roonserver, PS Audio P3 AC regenerator, HDPlex 400W ATX & 200W Linear PSU, Light Harmonic Lightspeed Split USB cable, Synergistic Research Tungsten AC power cords, Tara Labs The One speaker cables, Tara Labs The Two Extended with HFX Station IC, Oyaide R1 outlets, Stillpoints Ultra Mini footers, Hi-Fi Tuning fuses, Vicoustic/RealTraps/GIK room treatments

For those who did not yet upgrade to AO 3.00...

Did you know you will not only get the update to AO 3.00 but also FIVE NEW ACTIVATION-KEYS?

As comparison two additional keys for AO 2.20 are around the same price, so it makes more sense to upgrade to AO 3.00 instead of ordering two more keys for AO 2.20.

You can get your AO 3.00 upgrade immediately, all you need to do is to log in to our download portal over here https://www.highend-audiopc.com/download, this will show your the correct upgrade option for your current version.

Very best,

AudioPhil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

• 4 months later...

I tried Audiophile Optimizer and i have to say that i get better results with Windows 10 enterprise LTSC or Windows 2016 server GUI WITHOUT OPTIMIZATIONS!!!

Another thing to mention is that THIS SWISS GUY is not a correct person, he doesn't respect the 14 day evaluation AND YOU WILL NEVER GET A REFUND!!!
SO I WASTED 130$

1 hour ago, thuandb said:

Don’t waste it.  Try it on WS2019 GUI or Core (better).  Add Fidelizer 8.5 and it’s even better still.

@marko2791 -- i agree completely with this comment above.  AO is a very good program and worth the money in my opinion.  Use it with WS2019 and you'll get good results (I did).

i understand your frustration regarding the evaluation period -- i never thought phil worded it well.  if you read the manual, he describes what you're supposed to download -- you're not supposed to buy AO to do the evaluation.

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100

@AudioPhil are you going to make AO 3.0 available with a Windows Server 2019 evaluation ISO?  I see only WS2012 or WS2016 on your website.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

1 hour ago, jcn3 said:

@marko2791 -- i agree completely with this comment above.  AO is a very good program and worth the money in my opinion.  Use it with WS2019 and you'll get good results (I did).

i understand your frustration regarding the evaluation period -- i never thought phil worded it well.  if you read the manual, he describes what you're supposed to download -- you're not supposed to buy AO to do the evaluation.

I dont think its worth it tbh, very disappointing you have to pay to upgrade to 3.0 aswell.

XXHighend is an extremely good player software (IMO the best, if you dont need DSD) which costs 50 (I think I even got refunded about 10 after paying, with no explanation), one feature it has is an OS optimiser that does more extreme version of what AO does, I can say that from stock XXHighend optimiser brings greater improvements than AO, maybe AO added a little extra improvement when combined with it, im not sure, but for more than twice the price of something that is far more than just an optimiser is it worth it? 

I didnt have to pay anything extra to get it to work in Server 2019 either.

XXHE also has another feature that basically shutdowns the OS during playback, this also significantly improves sound quality but is kind of awkward to use.

I dont like the ''filter'' settings in AO, there is either minuscule or no difference between them. all I want OS activity to be reduced as much as possible, not different gimmicky sound ''flavours''

server 2019 core with audiophile optimizer sounds so polite and lifeless despite the clean sound.

my best install for non digititis is STILL Windows server 2012 core optimized  (not r2) it can be optimized with FREE scripts to run 14 processes and 5 services!

values for priorityseparation can be: 18,1a,26,2a,2 

enjoy music !!!

ps: my best player is Logitech media server with squeezelite (or local player plugin) ALL FREE

ws2019 in core is clean sounding and 3d but boooooooooooooooring and faaaaaaaaaatiguing, it's sounds so mechanical  percussion are unlistenable and treble is so UNREAL(doesn't Worth to buy it and less Worth it to install AO) tick tick sounds can be hear on voices etc..With AO even with 4D everything is extremely dry and lifeless

.UNLISTENABLE

ws2016 gui excellent soundstage and some kind of psychodelic sound (expansive)but everything else is WRONG prat and speciallly tone, everything sound so unreal (AO  brings almost Nothing to the sound) the best tick tick Windows. UNLISTENABLE

ws2012r2 not enough experience but faaaaaatiguing treble (tick tick as 2016 2019) UNLISTENABLE

ws2012 is liquid with a good sense of life-like, percussion sounds real, treble and voices are so delightfull, bass is punchy and rythmic and souns full.

and the best is the MUSICALITY, it gives you instant emotion, you will dance and sing and you can hear your music ALL DAY LONG.despite it lacks a little of instruments separation(compared to 2019) and soundstage (compared with 2016) but all instruments play together! 

linux and Windows 10 JUST FORGET!. NO MUSIC AT ALL

ps: obviously i Don't use USB for music repoduction on a pc :)

On 11/27/2019 at 3:45 PM, marko2791 said:

I tried Audiophile Optimizer and i have to say that i get better results with Windows 10 enterprise LTSC or Windows 2016 server GUI WITHOUT OPTIMIZATIONS!!!

Another thing to mention is that THIS SWISS GUY is not a correct person, he doesn't respect the 14 day evaluation AND YOU WILL NEVER GET A REFUND!!!
SO I WASTED 130$

Hello

There is NO trial available of AO 3.00. Sadly all we can currently offer is a trial for AO 2.20. -> You bought the full version and not the trial.

Furthermore you decided to ignore all our emails to help you, you insulted and threatened us heavily and directly started a PayPal claim which made it impossible for us to give you a refund even if we wanted to since PayPal takes over the case once you file a claim...

We have and always will respect our 14-days refund policy for customer who actually ordered the trial and also used the trial version with its deticated trial activation portal.

You did not order the trial, you ordered and activated the retail version several times, hence no refund. No software vendor will give you a refund for a full version software.

Very best,

AudioPhil

____________________________________________________________________________________

On 11/27/2019 at 7:24 PM, rickca said:

@AudioPhil are you going to make AO 3.0 available with a Windows Server 2019 evaluation ISO?  I see only WS2012 or WS2016 on your website.

The 2019 ISO is listed here?

https://www.highend-audiopc.com/ao-order

1 hour ago, AudioPhil said:

The 2019 ISO is listed here?

https://www.highend-audiopc.com/ao-order

Yes it is, but I was asking whether you can get a trial of AO 3.00 with WS2019 evaluation ISO.  I see from your answer to another user that there is no trial of AO 3.00 available, so that answers my question.  It's unfortunate that there's no trial for the current version of your product.  Why is that?

I was asking because I have a license for AO 2.20 and considering buying an upgrade.

How does one buy an upgrade?  I see you have a Black Friday deal ($99) for AO 3.00.  Is there a Black Friday deal for the upgrade?  Thanks!

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

45 minutes ago, rickca said:

Yes it is, but I was asking whether you can get a trial of AO 3.00 with WS2019 evaluation ISO.  I see from your answer to another user that there is no trial of AO 3.00 available, so that answers my question.  It's unfortunate that there's no trial for the current version of your product.  Why is that?

I was asking because I have a license for AO 2.20 and considering buying an upgrade.

How does one buy an upgrade?  I see you have a Black Friday deal ($99) for AO 3.00.  Is there a Black Friday deal for the upgrade?  Thanks!

Sorry, i missunderstood.. :) We are still working on the trial working with Server 2019, it should be available by the end of this year. The currently available trial (based on AO 2.20) is only working for Server 2012 up to 2016 and Windows 10, but not yet for 2019.

We'll send out a newsletter shortly with all informations regarding our Black Friday deals. Yes of course Upgrades and Key-Packs are also available at a discounted price. For the upgrade you can simply log on our download area (https://www.highend-audiopc.com/download) and you will be displayed the correct (and discounted) uprade path based on what AO version you currently are.

Very best,

AudioPhil

13 minutes ago, marko2791 said:

i Don't need help i need MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

you removed support for 2012 cause when you install AO v3 on it puts to shame all other Windows…...

Hey Marko, cool it. We know you’re angry. There’s no need to keep pressing the issue. It looks like there is nothing that can be done anyway because PayPal is handling the issue. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png