IGNORED

GentooPlayer

On 7/1/2021 at 2:40 PM, DomieMic65 said:

Hi to all… the last days it seems that the Spotify connect does not work ok and also the Spotty plugin on LMS.
There are constant stops of music.. like it’s buffering or something all the time for Spotify connect and not playing at all for the Spotty.

Does anyone experience such problem?

The Tidal plugin worked fine (from today I stoped my subscription) so I do not think that it was a network problem!

Thnx!!

@antonellocaroli
After the last update on Spotty plugin, it works OK.

Spotify connect though not. 
Is there any chance that there is an update to librespot that it’s not yet available on gentooplayer?

Mac Mini with JRMC26 or Audirvana  / Raspberry4B_4GB(GentooPlayer_LMS) / Raspberry Rpi3B+: Allo DigiOne(GentooPlayer) - M2Tech Evo DAC Two Plus/iPurifier2 - Schiit Vali 2 - Densen DM20pre/30pwr amps - Spendor SP2/3E, Sennheiser HD600 & HD25Aluminum - Audeze Sine

Cables: Vovox, DIY, Furutech. 

Portable sources: iPad, DELL Laptop with JRiver MC26

On 7/4/2021 at 4:47 PM, antonellocaroli said:

no, is the latest available....0.2.0

Finally it seems that the problem was with the profile.

Switching from profile 1 to 5 (standard) the problem is gone.

Mac Mini with JRMC26 or Audirvana  / Raspberry4B_4GB(GentooPlayer_LMS) / Raspberry Rpi3B+: Allo DigiOne(GentooPlayer) - M2Tech Evo DAC Two Plus/iPurifier2 - Schiit Vali 2 - Densen DM20pre/30pwr amps - Spendor SP2/3E, Sennheiser HD600 & HD25Aluminum - Audeze Sine

Cables: Vovox, DIY, Furutech. 

Portable sources: iPad, DELL Laptop with JRiver MC26

23 hours ago, antonellocaroli said:

what are you referring to? in particular?

Sorry, I was sure to have read on the Download-Page of Gentooplayer that there will not be any further (over 5.10) update for the BBB? But cannot find it anymore?

Why is the BBB stuck at V 5.x ?

BR

Branko

Please, howto change profile settings with ssh.
I tried 

GentooPlayerRpi ~ # profile-config
/usr/bin/profile-config: line 67: /usr/share/eselect/libs/core.bash: No such file or directory

And no selectprofile :

GentooPlayerRpi ~ # select
select        selectdac     selectkernel

Under 

(Allo Usbridge)

Profile1
 RamSystem Mode 1
 Free memory: 422MB of total 964MB

5.10.33-GentooPlayer-CK-MIN-NOGRAPH-EUP100+
 ───────────────────────────────────────
 GentooPlayer   | 14:51 | Mon 05/07/21
 v6.10-32      | Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+ (aarch64)

ROON + HQP / Hdplex H3-i5 + 400ATX >Gustard A26 (NAA twk) > SQM > Benchmark AHB2 / Recital Audio Illumine HEFA

8 hours ago, Zauurx said:

Please, howto change profile settings with ssh.
I tried 

GentooPlayerRpi ~ # profile-config
/usr/bin/profile-config: line 67: /usr/share/eselect/libs/core.bash: No such file or directory

And no selectprofile :

select        selectdac     selectkernel

Under 

(Allo Usbridge)

Profile1
 RamSystem Mode 1
 Free memory: 422MB of total 964MB

5.10.33-GentooPlayer-CK-MIN-NOGRAPH-EUP100+
 GentooPlayer   | 14:51 | Mon 05/07/21
 v6.10-32      | Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+ (aarch64)

you should exit the ramsystem and use WI to change the profile...

4 hours ago, antonellocaroli said:

you should exit the ramsystem and use WI to change the profile...

Yes,  😉 but in this case I have to disconnect the Allo and reconnect it to another network.
It is directly on my audio server in IPV6 without switch and external access.
In ssh (ipv6), no problem.. but I don't know if a browser works with an ipv6:5000 address... not tested!!?

ROON + HQP / Hdplex H3-i5 + 400ATX >Gustard A26 (NAA twk) > SQM > Benchmark AHB2 / Recital Audio Illumine HEFA

• 3 weeks later...

Having a problem accessing the web page and trying to SSH in to the pi4. I can ping the pi and get a response but the webpage won't load and ssh says connection refused. I have rebooted the router , the pi and replaced newtwork cables all to no avail.

Help ?

Moode works just fine .

1 hour ago, ozcalgp said:

Having a problem accessing the web page and trying to SSH in to the pi4. I can ping the pi and get a response but the webpage won't load and ssh says connection refused. I have rebooted the router , the pi and replaced newtwork cables all to no avail.

Help ?

Moode works just fine .

ssh is disabled by default...

Have you tried logging in from another browser? Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

With which address do you try to connect to WI?

Tested 6.20 with gmediarender and Audirvana Studio, seems great sound improvement from 6.1 

Qobuz Studio -> Audirvana Studio - HAF Filter xtalk (from homeaudiofidelity.com with Waves VST3 ir-l-convolution-reverb) -UPnP> UPmpdcli/Mpd sur RPI5 Gentoo Player v8.60 as host Diretta (kernel 6.8.1 RT CLTO EUP NOR, Shanti Alim, tweak kernel) -> Holo Red Diretta Target (kernel 6.8.1 non RT EUP) -Silver I2S> Holo Spring 2 kte -Silver XLR> BC Accoustique 362 D -> Quellis 1 Optima.

For me with Audirvana AS or 3.5, UPMPDCLI is just stable on 16/44 (other it crash very often), with gmediarender I use it with 24/96 without issue (96 is just a limitation of the SPDIF BNC of my DAC connected via Digione Signature)

Personnaly prefer gmediarender on my system. On 6.20 I get an incredible sound.

(Qobuz Hifi, Audirvana AS, Digione Signature, Audio GD Master 7 Singularity, BC Acoustique 362D, Quellis 1 Optima)

Qobuz Studio -> Audirvana Studio - HAF Filter xtalk (from homeaudiofidelity.com with Waves VST3 ir-l-convolution-reverb) -UPnP> UPmpdcli/Mpd sur RPI5 Gentoo Player v8.60 as host Diretta (kernel 6.8.1 RT CLTO EUP NOR, Shanti Alim, tweak kernel) -> Holo Red Diretta Target (kernel 6.8.1 non RT EUP) -Silver I2S> Holo Spring 2 kte -Silver XLR> BC Accoustique 362 D -> Quellis 1 Optima.