IGNORED

The Paul Hynes SR4 PSU

• 1 month later...

Great that Paul is still out there and taking care of his customers. I have an SR4T myself and love it.

Digital: 1Gbs Fiber to house, then to endpoint > looks like copper from endpoint to router (all stock from ATT) > Router to "A" side is Monoprice Cat 5e Monoprice > ER "B" side 3' Supra 8+ to wall (ER has SR4T LPS)  > 15-20' Cat 5e run to audio room > 3' Supra 8+ to Aurender N10.

System: TAD Evolution system: M2500 amp, C2000 pre/DAC, E-1 speakers. Aurender N10, ER, SR4T LPS.

14 minutes ago, F208Frank said:

Glad to see the company is still taking care of the customers previous, I came just to read what's up with the company since I saw a few posts about the company going out of biz.

The company IS out of business.  Paul Hynes repaired the SR4 as a courtesy.  He is under no obligation to do so, and I certainly wouldn't buy a used SR4 expecting any kind of repair service to be available, in the event it were needed.

I think that Paul is still making custom power supplies like the SR7? I thought that the LLC that was making all the stock power supplies was what went out of business.

@auricgoldfinger Can you clarify for us?

Digital: 1Gbs Fiber to house, then to endpoint > looks like copper from endpoint to router (all stock from ATT) > Router to "A" side is Monoprice Cat 5e Monoprice > ER "B" side 3' Supra 8+ to wall (ER has SR4T LPS)  > 15-20' Cat 5e run to audio room > 3' Supra 8+ to Aurender N10.

System: TAD Evolution system: M2500 amp, C2000 pre/DAC, E-1 speakers. Aurender N10, ER, SR4T LPS.

53 minutes ago, Pokey77 said:

I think that Paul is still making custom power supplies like the SR7? I thought that the LLC that was making all the stock power supplies was what went out of business.

@auricgoldfinger Can you clarify for us?

Please spend some time reading the SR7 Calendar thread, beginning with the following post, where everything is discussed in detail.